The Blood Brothers MC - Level 2

SoulFly

First Part:
Nickname: Andre
Account Name: Mazgou123
Nationality: Tunisian
Primary Language: Arabic
Secondry Language(s): english, frensh
How long have you been playing SAES: 2 years ( old inactive member )
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 1227
Previous G/S/C : MI6 - FBI - B~B - UE
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Acting like I'm in real life
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : Killing people without any reason
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: BR is only for offical gangs, PBR is for criminals or gangs
Tell us 2 BR rules :
1- Don't kill your gang members to make them avoid arrest after a BR
2- A gang can only make 2 BR per day
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:
1- Don't spawn as a medic or pizza boy to heal your teammates
2- Unclimble roofs are not alowed
What is avoid arrest ?: avoid arrest is to avoid going to jail by killing yourself
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: I love MC gangs, and I want to help BBMC to be an offical gang
Why should we accept you?: I'm an old player, and I've been in one of the best gangs in saes and I think I'll be a good member for BBMC
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): None
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler)
https://imgur.com/a/3UHu2ld

First Part:
Nickname:xdoom
Account Name:xdoom
Nationality:tunisian
Primary Language:arabic
Secondry Language(s):english
How long have you been playing SAES:one year but i wasn't active enough
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):26
Previous G/S/C :N/A
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :acting like in real life
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :killing people without any reason for example i see someone in the street and i kill him
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:BR: created by a offical gang /PBR: created by public criminals
Tell us 2 BR rules :i shouldn't kill my teammates after BRS to avoid arrests/i shouldn't spawn as pizza boy or medic to heal my teammates
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:i shouldn't spawn as pizza boy or medic to heal my teammates/I'm not alowed to shoot people from unclimble roofs
What is avoid arrest ?:i'm not allowed to kill my self while a cop is chasing me
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?:i have friends in this gang and i would to join it
Why should we accept you?:i'm an active player and i have good activities for rp
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):no
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler) https://imgur.com/a/PmsZ1PU

First Part:
Nickname: Bulletproof
Account Name: Andree3333
Nationality: Tunisian
Primary Language: Arabic
Secondry Language(s): English, frensh
How long have you been playing SAES: 5 months
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 110h
Previous G/S/C : N/A
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Roleplay is simply acting like IRL
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : Deathmatching = DM = Killing people without any reason
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: PBR is for all criminals, and BR is only for offical gangs
Tell us 2 BR rules : a gang is alowed to make 2 BRs per day, and I shouldn't spawn as a medic or a pizzaboy
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: I shouldn't spawn as a medic or pizzaboy, I shouldn't camp in high roofs
What is avoid arrest ?: killing myself to avoid arrest
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: I love MC gangs and I love their role and '' culture '' and I'd like to be an MC member
Why should we accept you?: I'm an active player, and I will make too many RPs for BBMC
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): N/A
https://imgur.com/a/WwcelOW

First Part:
Nickname:Gelbert
Account Name:dingir
Nationality:Tunisisa
Primary Language:Arabic
Secondry Language(s):English / Francais
How long have you been playing SAES:1 year and 5 months
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):1450
Previous G/S/C :CripZ / UE /WA/SAFP
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :RP is acting real life situation
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :DM kill player without reason
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: PBR it's public bank rob / BR : it's br for gang
Tell us 2 BR rules :No solo br / Don't jump from after br
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:Don't spawn at home / Don't spawn as cop to arrest another gang
What is avoid arrest ?:when a cop chasing you kill yourself or F1 i am stuck or reconnect
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?:I Like MC gang iand i want help my friends to be officel gang
Why should we accept you?: I am active and loyal member and i can help BBMC to reach the top
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):Yea soufly

https://imgur.com/a/3UHu2ld

First Part:
Nickname: Ismaken
Account Name: Ismaken
Nationality: dominican
Primary Language: spanish
Secondry Language(s): english
How long have you been playing SAES: 9 months ago
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 270 hours
Previous G/S/C : this one BBMC
Second Part:
**What is roleplay means? : **is a type of games where it depends on the characters you are is how you are going to act for example if you are a drug dealer you are going to do what a drug dealer does
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : is kill a person with any reason and that is against the rules of the server
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: the public bank rob is a bank rob that is make for 13 criminals or more and all criminals can participate and the bank rob is make by gang and they can dming all people that the gang want there
Tell us 2 BR rules : It is forbidden to jump from a non-parachute roof at the end of the BR It is forbidden to kill defenders One gang member can not make bankrob
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: turf is the area where criminals are fighting to take over. Medic and Police are not allowed to spawn. banned born in CLO and DE. gang members are forbidden to help other gang members as pizza boy
What is avoid arrest ?: is to escape from the police either killing him running away or driving but you can not kill yourself to try to escape because it is against the rules
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: becuase i like the activities of this gang i like it this is the only gang that i love and one day I made a mistake that led me to ban this gang and do not know how much I wanted to return to this gang
Why should we accept you?: becuase i change i dont do more dm i respect all rules now and i can respect the rules gang tho i want to join to this gang and you can see that i am a person that connect all day and i love saes and the gang tho
**Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): **now anybody but in the past soulfly
**(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler) ** freeway

First Part:
Nickname:XxNetroxX
Account Name:XxNetroxX
Nationality:Isreal
Primary Language:Arabic
Secondry Language(s):English
How long have you been playing SAES:7 month ago
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):18 Hours
Previous G/S/C :ICE
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Roleplay is playing real life situations ingame and playing like its real life.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : deathmatch is killing other players for no reason or revenge killing or killing for fun, or damaging cars. example: im driving down the street when a car with two players and they start shooting you and blow up your car and kill you.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: public bank rob can start a 13 criminals but br can start gangs. public gank rob anyone can unlock safes and get big money but BR gang pays you for helping.
Tell us 2 BR rules : NO nades, and marker killing or marker arrest.
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:dont kill anyone outside of turf war zone and dont spawn as a cop.
What is avoid arrest ?: when you leave game when your being chased by police or starting new life.
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: Because BBMC has good players and nice active
Why should we accept you?:Because i'm have active all days and i'm and nice player and have skill good shooting
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):Yea soufly
https://imgur.com/Gq6Vorf

First Part:
Nickname:JaKeL
Account Name:alayamba
Nationality:tunisian
Primary Language:arabic
Secondry Language(s):english
How long have you been playing SAES:one year but i wasn't active enough
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):275
Previous G/S/C :N/A
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :acting like in real life
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :killing people without any reason for example i see someone in the street and i kill him
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:BR: created by a offical gang /PBR: created by public criminals
Tell us 2 BR rules :i shouldn't kill my teammates after BRS to avoid arrests/i shouldn't spawn as pizza boy or medic to heal my teammates
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:i shouldn't spawn as pizza boy or medic to heal my teammates/I'm not alowed to shoot people from unclimble roofs
What is avoid arrest ?:i'm not allowed to kill my self while a cop is chasing me
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?:i have friends in this gang and i would to join it
Why should we accept you?:i'm an active player and i have good activities for rp
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):no