The Blood Brothers MC - Level 2

SoulFly

First Part:
Nickname: Anonymous.
Account Name: TheKiller2003.
Nationality: Peru.
Primary Language: Spanish.
Secondry Language(s): English.
How long have you been playing SAES: 3 or 4 months.
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 280.
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Is the interpretation of a given role in real life .
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) Is killing anyone for no reason , like killing a new user in the hospitalm
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: PBR is used when it is a public bank robbery and criminal robbery , while BR is when a bank robbery is initiated but with gang.
Tell us 2 BR rules :
1.You are not allowed to rob alone.
2.Squads are permitted yo arrest.
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:
1.You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops.
2.Gaining health is allowed only via respawning.
What is avoid arrest ?:To kill you on porpose so that the police won't arrest you.
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: Because it's a gang that has very good skills , teamwork and very active .
Why should we accept you?: Because I'm a good player I can do good roleplays
Who did sugges BBMC to you?: @SoulFly :D
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler)
http://www.todomotos.pe/images/stories/tipo-de-motos/CUSTOM3.jpg

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@FixZ The application looks good just hang out with BBMC members, tell them about yourself and prove yourself. -=(orange)Pending=-
@Anonymous Your application seems successful just get in touch with the HQ Team and you get along well with them. -=(lime,lime)Accepted=-

First Part:
Nickname: joker
Accountname: joker55
Languages spoken: arabic, English
How long have you been playing on SAES : 4years
Use TAB and write how many hower u have : 320
Second Part:
What is roleplay and will you be able to do it : Roleplay is a way to act as you would in real life, based on a specific character or role. Yes, I'm pretty good at it. Especially if we're talking about a biker's life, since I was part of RDMC, as well, in the past.
What is Deathmatching and when you can do it :.:killing someone without any reason deathmatch and i dont make dm
What are Bank robberies and what is difference between BR and PBR: Bank robbery is an activity that gets performed by criminals. As the word is saying, they're actually robbing the bank money through a specific procedure. BR is getting hosted just by gangs, while PBR is allowed to be hosted by everyone.
What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you:Turf war is a zone in which gangs fight to get territories. The first one important concerns the fact that you're not allowed to camp on unclimbable areas. The second one is that if you're killed in a turf war as a cop or a criminal, it's not deathmatching. The last one refers to the fact that you're not allowed to spawn as cop o
Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you : yes know him. okeanos suggested

First Part:
Nickname: Sup22IAres
Accountname: Ahmet145
Languages spoken: Turkish, English
How long have you been playing on SAES : 3 mounth
Use TAB and write how many hower u have : 90/00/00
Second Part:
What is roleplay and will you be able to do it : Pretending to be in real life and yes can roleplay
What is Deathmatching and when you can do it :place to kill a player for no reason. we can do this to protect ourselves.
What are Bank robberies and what is difference between BR and PBR: Bank robberies of criminals. offical gang can do br. all criminals pbr can
What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you: turf is the area where criminals are fighting to take over. Medic and Police are not allowed to spawn. banned born in CLO and DE. gang members are forbidden to help other gang members as pizza boy
Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you : yes know him. okeanos, flora and kronos suggested

Nickname:AhmetKAAN
Account Name:XhakaTV
Nationality:Turkish
Primary Language:trkish
Secondry Language(s):Georgian
How long have you been playing SAES:1 mounth
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):153/44/00
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :Pretending to be in real life and yes can roleplay
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :place to kill a player for no reason. we can do this to protect ourselves
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: Bank robberies of criminals. offical gang can do br. all criminals pbr can
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):no nobody suggested joining

@XhakaTV Be more careful with your application pay attention to the words and letters you use it's impossible to be a BBMC member with such an application, please take your next apply 5 days later and in the meantime hang out with BBMC members and chat with them. Do not forget trust is more important than anything. -=(red,red)Denied=-

Application Format
First Part:
Nickname: 100skulls
Account Name: ismaken
Nationality: dominican
Primary Language: spanish
Secondry Language(s): english
How long have you been playing SAES: 8 months ago
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 127:00:00
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : is a game where we perform actions depending on the character you are or the story that is presented to you
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : is kill a person with any reason and for this the people can do a report because is a rule
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: in a pbr or public bank robbery is for all criminals and they need be 13 or more and the br or bank rob is for a gang
Tell us 2 BR rules : It is forbidden to jump from a non-parachute roof at the end of the BR It is forbidden to kill defenders One gang member can not make bankrob
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: turf is the area where criminals are fighting to take over. Medic and Police are not allowed to spawn. banned born in CLO and DE. gang members are forbidden to help other gang members as pizza boy
What is avoid arrest ?: is to escape from the police either killing him running away or driving but you can not kill yourself to try to escape because it is against the rules
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: Believe it or not I love the speed I've had many cars like tourism two hotring racers and two motorcycles and I could not have them all at the same time for the money but my current car is a hot racer with everything tuned to the maximum and a freeway
Why should we accept you?: because I need a gang and I feel that this is the right one and I am very active I connect every day and also donated every time I can
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): i dont remember his name sorry
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler) yeah the freeway and i dont have a favorite spoiler

First Part:
Nickname: Jackson
Account Name: Jackson55
Nationality: Egypt
Primary Language: Arabic
Secondry Language(s): English
How long have you been playing SAES: 1 year but i forgot my old account name then i make a new one
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 40
Previous G/S/C : MK / ICE / SAPA / DEA
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : acting your role like if your role is a cop then act like a cop and if your role is criminal then act like a criminal , etc...
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : deathmatch is killing someone for no reason like you are driving your car around LS then you found a cop or a criminal doing nothing to you then you killed him
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: PBR (Public Bank Robbery) is the bank robbery where criminals from non-offical gangs or even who don't have a gang can do it but only 1 time in a day and the BR (Bank Robbery) is the bank robbery which only the offical gangs can do it twice in the day
Tell us 2 BR rules : don't marker kill and don't avoid cops by jumping from the roof
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: you can't spawn as a cop or a medic to assist your gang only if you are not a member of this gang and you can't camp at the unclimbable roofs only climbable roofs is allowed
What is avoid arrest ?: avoid arresting is killing yourself while there is a cop running behind you and he want to arrest you like reconnecting or killing yourself with a nade , etc....
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: because i love BBMC and i love freeway bike and my dream was being a member of a MC gang
Why should we accept you?: i'm pro and loyal and mature and you might say that i'm noob because i played 40 hours only but i was have an old account but i forgot the username and password and i'm respected and i'm active
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): none
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler)
https://www.google.com.eg/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fcs1.gtaall.com%2Fscreenshots%2F4dc09%2F2015-08%2Foriginal%2Fa36a4b19d1936e108f930c919258abc08d144712%2F288979-gta-sa-2015-08-24-11-01-05-431.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gtaall.com%2Fgta-san-andreas%2Fbikes%2F66832-freeway-angel.html&docid=6H1JBYGRQZlgcM&tbnid=Pupe-o6bLCvDoM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjIrIbAh4HcAhVGJFAKHR8CCHQQMwg9KAkwCQ..i&w=1920&h=1080&bih=662&biw=1024&q=freeway%20bike&ved=0ahUKEwjIrIbAh4HcAhVGJFAKHR8CCHQQMwg9KAkwCQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

First Part:
Nickname:Nippy
Accountname:emrecik
Languages spoken:Turkish, English
How long have you been playing on SAES :4 months
Use TAB and write how many hower u have : 310/59/
Second Part:
What is roleplay and will you be able to do it :to play a real life role or imitate a character.
What is Deathmatching and when you can do it :kill someone for no reason.
What are Bank robberies and what is difference between BR and PBR:bank robbery can only make offical gangs.
PBR is a public bank robbery, to start this there must be at least 13 people in a bank to start.
What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you:
1-Don't spawn cop or medic to assist your gang,
2-Do not spawn at home,
3-Dont spawn as a cop to help your gang members.
Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you :[BBMC]Chemist[HQ]

First Part:
Nickname:Jrorikss
Account Name:hektors344
Nationality:Latvia
Primary Language:Latvian and English
Secondry Language(s):English, Russian
How long have you been playing SAES: For three months
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 40 hours
Previous G/S/C : ICE police, mafia killers and blueZ.
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Roleplay is playing real life situations ingame and playing like its real life.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : deathmatch is killing other players for no reason or revenge killing or killing for fun, or damaging cars. example: im driving down the street when a car with two players and they start shooting you and blow up your car and kill you.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: public bank rob can start a 13 criminals but br can start gangs. public gank rob anyone can unlock safes and get big money but BR gang pays you for helping.
Tell us 2 BR rules : NO nades, and marker killing or marker arrest.
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:dont kill anyone outside of turf war zone and dont spawn as a cop.
What is avoid arrest ?: when you leave game when your being chased by police or starting new life.
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: You invited me and my friends which i very respect so your gang is big and growing so thats why i want to be part of your gang.
Why should we accept you?: Im a good player, smart and a hustler. good driver and guy.and i want to be a part of your gang.
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): yes i talked a lot with a [BBMC]soulfly|prez and he invited me and my friends
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler) freeway.

Nickname:kasitis0320
Account Name:kasitis0320
Nationality:Latvian
Primary Language:Latvian
Secondry Language(s);English,bit russian.
How long have you been playing SAES:8 weeks i think.
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):89h 49 min.
Previous G/S/C :ThC helper,ICE,MK
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :Role play is playing like in real life.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :Dm in deathmatching what means killing people,players for no resson.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?tBR is a gang robbery when a gang does by cracking safes 1 gang is allowed to do 2 brs per one day max.PBR is a public bank robbery, to start this there must be at least 13 people in a bank to start
Tell us 2 BR rules :no granades,no marker killing.
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:1) Dont kill players from outside the turf zone. 2)Dont spawn as a cop.
What is avoid arrest ?:When u leave out of the server when cops are chasing u.
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?:I want to join becuase i like bikers and i like driving bikes.
Why should we accept you?:I have realy good skill in Bike riding.
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):[BBMC]SoulFly
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler) Freeway

irst Part:
Nickname:kalyps
Account Name:nesteruks
Nationality:Latvian
Primary Language: latvian
Secondry Language(s): english
How long have you been playing SAES: 3-4 moths
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 67Hours, 11minutes
Previous G/S/C : MK-Mafia Killers
Second Part
What is roleplay means? : being in like real life and doing real life jobs
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : Killing people for no reason
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: PBR-Is where not gang but players that gather up to 13-above to start a criminal PBR; BR-Is where gang mebers of official gang starts themselves a robbery
Tell us 2 BR rules : No marker killing no nades
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: Medics and Police are not allowed to spawn and cant kill outside Turf zone
What is avoid arrest ?: Its when u leave game or go in to base so cops cant get in there to jail you
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: I want to help grow bigg er and do nice tings and be a good driver for a gang
Why should we accept you?: Because im a good shooter and driver and can do anything that you will ask
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): YES [BBMC] Soulfly
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler) Sanchez and Freeway

@Nippy1 Your application is very ridiculous, try again in 5 days. -=(red)Denied=-
@Jrorikss Welcome to MC, You can reach the HQ Team to participate. -=(lime)Accepted=-
@kasitis0320 The application looks good just hang out with BBMC members, tell them about yourself and prove yourself. -=(orange)Pending=-
@nesteruks The application looks good just hang out with BBMC members, tell them about yourself and prove yourself. -=(orange)Pending=-

First Part:
Nickname:RycK
Account Name:konawaki
Nationality: Venezuela
Primary Language: spanish
Secondry Language(s): Ingles
How long have you been playing SAES:I had been playing for about 1 year, but before I was there, but I forgot my account and came back with a new one.
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):107 hours
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :The RolePlay is a group dynamics technique, also simulation or role play
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :is killing the other players for no apparent reason, example: I was walking with my bike and saw a user talking to another without doing anything, under my motorcycle and kill them without reason, just because.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:One can steal in a gang, which a user without a pamdilla could not, could only rob the bank but would have to have 13 more users to start it.What is Turf war and gives 3 important rules for you: Turf is a gang war zone, where a place defending the enemies that try to take our area is dominated

1. Do not kill users without any reason

2. Do not destroy the car of a friend or user without having done something to me

3. Never help a policeman to catch a mate
    What is avoid arrest ?:Suicide with grenade or quit server
    Third Part:
    Why do you want to join us?:I have never been in a gang, squad since I joined the server, only with friends to make communication easier when we played, it would be a very nice experience to be in this gang
    Why should we accept you?:My skills in some areas, M4, Sniper and mostly my fidelity and companionship to my peers would be a great advantage.
    Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):SoulFly
    (Post your favorite bike in a spoiler) NR500,NR-400 and sanchez

@soulfly said in The Blood Brothers MC:

First Part:
Nickname:pvt.impossible
Account Name:muslim1960
Nationality:moroccan
Primary Language:englsih
Secondry Language(s):frensh
How long have you been playing SAES:1.5 years
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):almost 70 hours
Previous G/S/C :N/a
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :its act of real life
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :its killing with no reason or revenge
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:PBR mean public bank rob start with 13 people/BR its bank rob caused by gang member
Tell us 2 BR rules :no nades no mark kill
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: no kill outside turf zone/dont sspawn as cop or medic to help your friends
What is avoid arrest ?:its run from the police using suicidal ways or leave the server
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?:i saw you guys doing a trip around saes rpg with bikes and i like your activity
Why should we accept you?:i love the bikes and like you guys
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):nope
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler)freeway and nrg-500

@konawaki You should hang out more with BBMC members and tell us about yourself for now we are negative for you. -=(red,red)Denied=-
@pvt-impossible You can not apply more than once at the same time, you need to understand that this is stupid. Decision is negative. -=(red,red)Denied=-

First Part:
Nickname: Raiden
Account Name: reus26
Nationality: Turkey
Primary Language: Turkish
Secondry Language(s): English
How long have you been playing SAES: I have been playing on SAES since 2016 so almost three years
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 1390
Previous G/S/C : VLA,HS,NSA,CDC,OC,SEG,Z
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Acting like in real life,acting different classes
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : Killing someone without reason
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: Official Gangs only can Bank rob and PBR Everyone can but at least 13 people for start an PBR.
Tell us 2 BR rules : I musn't marker kill, I musn't jump off the bank roof after rob finishes
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: I musn't spawn at my properties,I musn't camp on roofs that are not reachable
What is avoid arrest ?: kill oneself while the police run away Not allowed
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: because BBMC Extremely great a gang and i really love bikes so i want to join BBMC .
Why should we accept you?: Im active,loyal,friendly and I have skills as you want.
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): Yes,Soulfly
alt text