Top Posters In This Topic

First Part:
Nickname: NightWolf
Accountname: hasaki227
Languages spoken: arabic / english / french
How long have you been playing on SAES : 1 year
Use TAB and write how many hower u have : 460/00/00
Second Part:
What is roleplay and will you be able to do it : do something like reality life . yes im able to do it . RP skills 9/10
What is Deathmatching and when you can do it : kill player or destroyed his car with out reason . is allowed just in DM zone
What are Bank robberies and what is difference between BR and PBR: bank robberies mean many criminals go to BANK LS/ SF / LV and rob it to get money ... / differnce between BR and PBR is PBR is public BANK rob ALL CRIMinals can ROB THE BANK but BR is just for the gangs
What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you: turf war is mean many gang come to fight to get turf and maket under thier controll
1-dont spawn cops and heal your gang mate
2- dont spawn cops and arrest enemy GANG AND HELP your gang to win
3- dont kill players from outside turf zone
Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you : YES [BBMC]VoXer and [BBMC]Soufly invite me to join BBMC

First Part:
Nickname: WaveBerry
Accountname: waveberry
Languages spoken: Romanian, English
How long have you been playing on SAES : 3 months
Use TAB and write how many hower u have : 41 hours
Second Part:
What is roleplay and will you be able to do it : Roleplay is when you act like in real life. I am able to do roleplay
What is Deathmatching and when you can do it : Deathmatch is when you kill someone without a reason. You can never do deathmatch.
What are Bank robberies and what is difference between BR and PBR: Bank robberies are for gangs and they are stealing from the bank. PBR are for any team of criminals.
What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you: Turf is when 2 gangs fight for a terittory. Rules: You can only use gangs spawn or hospital. You are not allowed to camp on the rooftops. You are not allowed to gain health from a medic or eating.
Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you : Yes

Nickname:Paliubomu
Accountname:cesass
Languages spoken:English, Lithuanian
How long have you been playing on SAES : 4months in total but with few breaks.
Use TAB and write how many hower u have : 46hours.
Second Part:
What is roleplay and will you be able to do it : Roleplaying is acting or performing as an another character. Yes, i'm capable of doing that.
What is Deathmatching and when you can do it : Deathmatching is shooting, known as free for all. You can do it when you are defending your base, friend from a cop and exc. You can't randomly shoot a cop unless he's trying to catch you, you can't shoot civilians without a reason.
What are Bank robberies and what is difference between BR and PBR: Bank robs are when a gang takes the whole bank for themselves, public bank rob is when gangs and other criminals takes over a bank together.
What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you: Turf war is gang war, fighting for territory and your gangs name. You cannot spawn as a medic or a pizza boy to help out your gang. You can't spawn as a cop. You can't bring outsiders to the war.
Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you : SoulFly suggested to join.

First Part:
Nickname:Kupxy
Accountname:Kupxy
Languages spoken:English, Lithuanian, and a bit of russian
How long have you been playing on SAES :about 2 motnhs
Use TAB and write how many hower u have :30/44/00
Second Part:
What is roleplay and will you be able to do it :roleplay is when you act as a character and act out a role given to you
What is Deathmatching and when you can do it :DM is when you randomly shoot people, and you cant do that.
What are Bank robberies and what is difference between BR and PBR:BR is gang organised and the gang takes the money while others defend. PBR is when you start it with no less than 13 people and everyone can take the money and eveyone can defend.
What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you:turf war is then gangs fight with other gangs for territory. 1) you cant spawn as a cop. 2) you cant spawn as a medic. 3)you cant shoot players out side of the turf war.
Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you :i do know 1 player, soulfly

First Part:
Nickname:3K.O
Accountname:dub1step
Languages spoken:Turkish , English
How long have you been playing on SAES :since 2014
Use TAB and write how many hower u have : 691/11/29
Second Part:
What is roleplay and will you be able to do it :Act like a real life in game. Yes i'll , i like use my imagination
What is Deathmatching and when you can do it :Kill someone with out no reason like afk players , never.
What are Bank robberies and what is difference between BR and PBR:Pbr is public bank robbery No need to be offical we need only 13 crims , if any offical gang makes bank robbery that is call as br
What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you:U can't spawn as medic/cop for help ur gang , u can't kill from unclimbable roofs , don't spawn ur house always use hospital
Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you :Yes.(Arkantos) Yes , he did

First Part:
Nickname: ractik188
Accountname: rotobran2003
Languages spoken: English, Chinese, Russian.
How long have you been playing on SAES : About 4 years.
Use TAB and write how many hower u have :134/02/50
Second Part:
What is roleplay and will you be able to do it :Role-play - means to represent the actions appropriate to your character.Yes
What is Deathmatching and when you can do it :DM) means dealing damage(kill)to players for no reason.
What are Bank robberies and what is difference between BR and PBR:Robbery of the bank means getting profit from hacking safes and delivering bags of money to a certain place.BR - bank robbery.RBR - bank robbery by official gang
What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you:
Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you : i don't know members of your gang

BBMC HQ TEAM
@dub1step We know you before you have participated in some activities we have done and have been very successful you proved you are a talented player. Contact HQ Team. ACCEPTED

@ractik188 Dear Applicant you guys are making fun of us because you can not apply to two different gangs at the same time ( you have never been a BBMC member ) DENIED

Nickname: Sugab
Account Name: Pacul
Nationality: Indonesia
Primary Language: Indonesia
Secondry Language(s): English
How long have you been playing SAES: 3 hours ago
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 3:09:50
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : act like real life
What is deathmatching means ? killing people with no reason
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: PBR is public bank robbery and BR is Bank robbery gang
Tell us 2 BR rules : -dont use anim -dont throw granat
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: -dont spawn medic or cop for help
team -dont kill enemies at outside zone
What is avoid arrest ?: run from cop with suicide bomb or jump at high building, ragequit(force quit)
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?:i want join a biker blood brothers MC
Why should we accept you?: i have skill shooting,driving,parachuting
Who did sugges BBMC to you?: chemist
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler)
https://www.google.co.id/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjqsJHR_uTbAhVESX0KHWhEBSMQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjogja.tribunnews.com%2F2017%2F12%2F29%2Fsepak-terjang-satu-darah-geng-motor-asal-indonesia-paling-ditakuti-di-eropa&psig=AOvVaw0i8NROiegLD_9nYHny1MVK&ust=1529678501818304

Nickname: FixZ
Account Name: FixZ
Nationality: Netherlands , Turkish
Primary Language: Turkish
Secondry Language(s): Netherlands
How long have you been playing SAES: 2 years
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 42:00:00
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : play a real life role
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) if someone does not kill stars
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: BR = that only official gangs can do bank robbery - PBR = public bank everywhere is that all criminals can make collective bank robbery
Tell us 2 BR rules : Max 2 BRs a day, We can start just with more than 1 member, Camping the entrance when a BR already started is not allowed
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: 1 Dont spawn as police or paramedic to help your teammates 2 Dont kill anyone outside of the turf
What is avoid arrest ?: Killing yourself while a cop is trying to arrest you
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: I want to help the gang to get bigger and I also heard that there are friendly members in it
Why should we accept you?: I'm a very active player who can help the gang to get bigger with the experience I had so far on SAES
Who did sugges BBMC to you?: Zekeriya
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler) https://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1600&bih=794&ei=hmQtW7fnKYHfkgW6nYaADg&q=motor+freeway&oq=motor+free&gs_l=img.1.0.35i39k1j0i19k1l6j0i30i19k1l3.1608.10807.0.12230.23.18.5.0.0.0.105.1108.15j1.16.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..2.21.1133.0..0j0i10k1j0i30k1.0.IGJUwo9mH-k#imgrc=2aimLm9ASnJbtM: