The Blood Brothers MC - Level 2

SoulFly

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Greeting everyone, we wanted to announce that our recruitement will be closed for a few time until we arrange some things inside of the gang, but to all our applicants we dont want you to lose hope and keep trying take in mind that even with a closed recruitement you can have a chance to be tested and why not invited

~~
On behalf of The Blood Brothers MC Prez
Soulfly

Nickname:ZoMmRa
Account Name:54582252
Nationality:Tunisian
Primary Language:Arabic
Secondry Language(s):Frensh/English
For how long have you been playing SAES? 3 years ago
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):672 hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? :RKMC-yakouza[both closed]
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :both closed
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :No
Second Part
(this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application) Iam active and i can help athres so i think my help of anather gang 9/10
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang? I will do the impossible
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?I will talk to you with all your self-confidence and admit his mistake
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?Ask him to stay away from me
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part :I will do the impossible so that the gang does not drown to talk to the individuals to give attention

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :Because they are good people
What can you bring to the gang? :Help me very, very much because I am always a light regulator MTA
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :Jakel Another person forgot his name

Samuel: Samuel
Account: Samuel3021
Age 20
Country Brazil
Languages spoken: Portuguese and a little English
Not playing for a while in SAES: 1 year
Tell-who is BBMC and his role (Backgammon: other weapons, alcohol, and non-love cops)
Previous clans on server: was not
Previous invasions on the server and as reasons for them: in 2013 DM and 2014 or 2015 multiaccaunt
name 3 BR rules: during the robg bank, gang members who are stealing your bank inside the bank being robbed
Name 3 GR rules: You can gangrobar as your gang. Do not bring helpers. Allies or other gangs to help are allowed
Name 3 rules of relationship: Receive greeting and through greeting, food from an enemy that is not in your gang or a chicken
The game is role: A role play, a world in which all roles
What is Deathmatching ?: Murder of another player for no reason
What is to predict? Escape from the police missing from your eyes or hiding in shelter
Someone kills you. What do you do? when they kill me for no reason I'll report to the administrators
Why should we allow it? Because I really like to play, and I think I'll always help the other gang people, and I also really like motorcycle, I've worked as a mechanic, and motorcycle is in my blood.
Convince us for you (TEXT): I can be useful for a gang because of the great online and I always go with a bargain and I help and I am always active and I will help the other colleagues

Nickname:BooM02
Account Name:BooM02
Nationality:tunisian
Primary Language:arabic-english-fransh
Secondry Language(s):english
For how long have you been playing SAES? :2 years
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):92
Which G/S/C have you been in? :RKMC-DZTG
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :The gang has been wiped out as well the company
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :no
Second Part
(this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang? I will do the impossible to rescue the bank robbery and panic within the gang
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? I will ask to be allowed and convince them to do something that fits my mistake
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?I will report that person to admin
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part The activists will be brought in the server and will tell them to apply for BBMC and I think the president will be convinced of this decision
Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :Because she is a good and energetic gang and I have friends with her
What can you bring to the gang? :I will always be active
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : yes , [BBMC]Jakel[M]

alt text

Recruitment: ~[OPEN]~(lime)

We would like to point out that the problems in Blood Brother MC have been resolved, recruitments re-activated. If you want to be an MC, don't hesitate to apply.

~~
On behalf of The Blood Brothers MC Prez
Soulfly

@xX-ZOMMRA-Xx Pay attention to hang out with BBMC, a little more cool and calm. 1 week later take a new apply when you're ready. DENIED

@Samuel We never saw you near BBMC players, decision negative. 2 week later take a new apply when you're ready. DENIED

@BooM02 We never saw you near BBMC players, decision negative. 2 week later take a new apply when you're ready. DENIED

@Willian22 Yeah, we already know you. Before you apply, we saw you hanging around with BBMC members you're a good man and you're warmly happy, welcome to the club. ACCEPTED

First Part
Nickname: iani
Account Name: iani582094
Nationality: Bulgarian
Primary Language: Bulgarian
Secondry Language(s): English
For how long have you been playing SAES? : 2 years
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): 600
Which G/S/C have you been in? : ICE
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : i left because its so boring there and i have nothing to do.
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : I was banned for multi account

Second Part
(this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?: I will keep defend and when the crackers come back we will finish the robbery.

2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?: I will do my best to forgive me.

3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? i will report him if he DM or insulting me.

4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part : I will plan entertaining activity.

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : Im motivated to join BBMC because its full with good,loyal and active players and i have good friends in the gang.
What can you bring to the gang? :I will bring positivity,will be good and active player and will help the gang with anything.
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : No one

alt metni
~[Application Format]~(maroon,maroon,maroon,maroon,black,red)

First Part
Nick Name: MetalHead
Account Name: cembaba331
Nationality: Turk
Primary Language:Turkish
Secondry Language(s): English. My skill is 6/10
For how long have you been playing SAES?: Since 2010 but i had break a few times
How many hours have you spent in server?(Use TAB): 1283 hours
Which G/S/C have you been in?
Groups:
Cluck San Andreas Pirates Brothers of Metal \m/
Gangs :
VA: It closed
BS: Leader fought with some players and he kicked all Turkish players
UE: Ask him. They already know it I'm innocent. Everybody knows it I'm innocent. SURPRISE I'M BACK they thought I cannot join server again
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why?: Yea it was misunderstanding I solved this problem

Second Part

1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?The ruins of the situation in an effective and respectful manner
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?First I do not make mistakes, and if you do, I will behave with all my hopes, and I will have to reform your future
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?I do not put myself in these positions and if that happens I do not talk to him
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part.The first attempt to find and engage with the active and skilled players and convince them in any way
Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC?: I've never join MC It will be nice experience for me. My many friends are here I think i will feel like in family
What can you bring to the gang?: More activity and roleplays
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who: It takes a long time to write here one by one :D In short, all group members

First Part:

Nickname : ZackLee

Accountname : xxlautixx

Languages spoken : Spanish and English

How long have you been playing on SAES : 2 years but I have 200 hours because I stopped playing for a while and I'm back

Use TAB and write how many hower u have : 281/40/57

Which G/S/C have you been in : Kings-z

Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :
do not.

Second Part:

1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang : if I would act and try to crack the door and if I do not leave my colleagues and hurt to get out of prison crackers

2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? : I do not make mistakes but if I make them I commit myself to fix things in the best possible way

You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? : would try to have a chat with the player to commit ourselves to that neither of us are going to provoke and if he does not want any talk I do not speak to him

The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part : I would try to talk to him and tell him that everything will be fine and that we commit the whole gang not to be a burden to him

Third Part

What is your motivation to join BBMC? : I was only in a gang and I would like to enter MC because I think that they will never fail me and I will feel at home

What can you bring to the gang? : more activity, more robberies to the bank and more friends

Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? : No, but I'm running because I think I'll feel at home

====================================First Part=======================================
Nickname: Pride
Account Name: Leondaz
Nationality: Israelian
Primary Language: Arabic
For how long have you been playing SAES? : about 5 days
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): 2-5 hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? : I've never been in G/S/C
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : i did not
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : Nope**

====================================Second Part========================================

1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang? I will try my best to defend the bank till someone goes and un jails the crackers.

2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? I will say the truth to everyone who does not believe me .

3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? I would not care atall, Firstly i can call a staff and tell him that he insulted me thats easy.

4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part : I will try my hard to tell him to wait for other members, and i can go and tell the members/HQ's to bring that activity again because our gang is dying.

====================================Third Part============================================
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :Well i like MC's gangs and i love to be a biker because i have some skills on driving.
What can you bring to the gang? : i can bring activity, i am respectful, Loyalty and everything.
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : Yeah some old friend called me to join this gang and he is @Jack_

First Part

Nickname: Gang$ta or Crystal
Account Name: p90cheater
Nationality: Slovenian
Primary Language: Slovenian
For how long have you been playing SAES? : For some months
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): I have 74 hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? : ICE Police
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : I left it because I dont enjoy cop side anymore.
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : Never.

Second Part

1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?: First of all, I would try to get rid of the cops. Then I would calm everyone down in the cc chat and hope the crack come faster.
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?: I would apologize to the whole HQ team and try to not do the same thing.
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?: I would ignore him.
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part?: I would talk with him and help him get new members.

Third Part

What is your motivation to join BBMC?: I love riding bikes. I think you are a great motorcycle club with a lot of good stuff. I also like the members and I would like to get to know them better.
What can you bring to the gang? : I can bring activity, skills and fun.
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : Yes, my friend xWolf.

alt text
~[First Part]~(red)
Nickname: MR-j@ker.
Account Name: mahdi444.
Nationality: I am Tunisian.
Languages spoken: English, Arabic and a bit French.
For how long have you been playing SAES? : I've been playing on SAES:RPG for 2 years.
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): 556 hours Because, i was a bit inactive.
Which G/S/C have you been in? : The Oddboyz,RKMC,ICE,TST
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :
RKMC= Closed.
The Oddboyz= Closed.
ICE= I left Because, Inactive and No HQ Good.
TST= Bored from cop side i want to try crim.
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : Yes, I got banned because the admins thought i was abusing my PING, because i can go through the jail's cell door without waiting it to open.
~[Second Part]~(red)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang? : I would defend as hard as possible and wait for crackers to get out of jail and arrive the bank.
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? First I do not make mistakes, and if you do, I will behave with all my hopes, and I will have to reform your future.
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? would honestly tell you that you would be reported to an HQ of your gang because of excessive insults.
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part : i'll tell him that if we keep riding we'll have more chance to get more members so activity doesn't really matter for a ride.

~[Third Part]~(red)
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : BBMC is getting better and better, And Your Activities GooD :)
What can you bring to the gang? : I Think, I can help you to crack in bank robberies And Events And Activity.
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : BBMC|Andre|HQ.

Account Name:BooM02
Nationality:tunisian
For how long have you been playing SAES? :i play in saes from 1 years
i like MC gang BBMC is really active and loyal gang and i am good friend with BBMC HQ
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If mention who jakel