The Blood Brothers MC - Level 2

SoulFly

First Part:
Nickname: TurBo.
Accountname: TurB002.
Languages spoken: arabic,English,Frensh, Some Of russian.
How long have you been playing on SAES : 1 year But i back Now with New acc and New life.
Use TAB and write how many hower u have : 20/00/00
Second Part:
What is roleplay and will you be able to do it : Roleplay Its Playing a Role and Mak it Real. Yes I can Do a roleplay.
What is Dearkeythmatching and when you can do it : Its Killing a Player with out Reaon, We can do it to Protect Some Freind.
What are Bank robberies and what is difference between BR and PBR: Bank robberies of criminals. offical gang can do br. all criminals pbr can
What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you: Do not Swicide When a cop trying To arrest you/Dont kill someone with out reason Like a AFK cRIM OR cOP

Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you : N/A.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Part
Nickname:RadiO
Account Name:oussama88
Nationality:Tunisien
Primary Language:Arabic
Secondry Language(s):English and some Frensh
For how long have you been playing SAES? :i since 2015
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):174 hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? :N/A
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :N/A
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :Yes,it's a long story
Second Part
(this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?-i will do the inpossble to save it i can tell the others to cover me an i start cracking the door
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?i will ask him to excuse me
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?i will fix the problem because i Don't need to come in trouble more times
end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part : I will leg to him to Don't do that also i will give him some arguments to make him understand the situation
Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :i think that i am one of you because i like Bikers and Motorcycle Clubs
What can you bring to the gang? :i can bring Honor and Pride to this gang
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :Yes @SoulFly and @Griffin
Thanks for reading :)

First Part
Nickname:Vergio
Account Name:Veri
Nationality:Tunisia
Primary Language:English/Frensh/Arbic
Secondry Language(s):English
For how long have you been playing SAES? :1 months
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):8 hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? :N/A
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? No

Second Part
(this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?:i was goin the 50% of denfeders on left side and 50% more in righ side and with other crackers to left i was crack with him and i was tryning to doin him to calm down.
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?: yes i was tryning to fix it with anything cost. if my gang they will be better later.
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?:i was taking all proofs about that schreenshots console.logs from MTA files and i was sending him to one SAES HQ admin for finish this problem beacuse we can found all time the True
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part:i was tryning to talk with him and if he got any good reason for close the gang i will try help him for fix it and keep the gang. but if he's got on reason to i can't help him i will respect that to he want to close the gang and i will hope him good luck and if he make again the gang if he can call me back!!!

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :i like the activity to he's got and the members beacuse they are awsome guys and i Like the RP To he's doin
What can you bring to the gang? :Alot of RP & Events and 1 big bussines if he want but the income he's 4k but the bussines they are very very big
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :Yes, [BBMC]SoulFly

First Part
Nickname:Polenta
Account Name:kapone12
Nationality:Bulgaria
Primary Language:Bulgarian
Secondry Language(s):English
For how long have you been playing SAES? :i play in saes from 2 years
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):40 hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? :WMC,VLA,BBMC
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :when i was been in WMC i want to been in VLA i left WMC and apply to try join in VLA after that the gang was dead and i left BBMC because i want try to make my own gang but this is hard and now i will try again thats all
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :no never

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?-i will try to crack the door and i will motivate the people to defend me and try killing the cops
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?i will say sorry friends we dont need to be rude we are 1 family !
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?i will tell the admin because i wont have problems
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part I will tell him boss no sense to leave the band we have reached such a level that others dream we should not leave the good players we have We are a family that will never betray and things will get better than ever.

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :i was old VLA member i like MC gang BBMC is really active and loyal gang and i am good friend with BBMC HQ team
What can you bring to the gang? :i will bring to the gang real maturite level loyality and activite i am strong and good person
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :yes :) Soul

First Part
Nickname: MrDeath
Account Name: mrdeathboy
Nationality: Tunisian
Primary Language: Arabic
Secondry Language(s): French-English
For how long have you been playing SAES? : i started playing saes from 2017
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): Time Played: 1142
Which G/S/C have you been in? : i joined FBI ,Organization zero, SAPA
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : i didn't get kicked from anyone of them, i left the FBI because FBI died, had 0 activity in that period, after that i got some friends in Z so they suggested me to join their gang, and i agreed, i left Z because Z is dead now, i joined SAPA to have my last decision about playing as a cop and my answer is no. so now i'm trying to join a gang.
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : N/A

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?
i would just panic because the defense are supposed to protect harder, cops aren't able to get inside the bank when we're in the 2nd door
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?
i will just present my apologizes i don't think that i'll get annoyed without any reason
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?
i will just talk with him in private message/party to solve the problem
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part
i'll tell him that if we keep riding we'll have more chance to get more members so activity doesn't really matter for a ride.

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : BBMC is getting better and better, i liked your activities.
What can you bring to the gang? : i can help you to crack in bank robberies
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : Yes, Rifa>Polenta[L] and some other players

Application Format
First Part
Nickname:Orten
Account Name:bouhsina
Nationality:tunisia
Primary Language:arabic
Secondry Language(s): Arabe-Frensh-Enhglish
For how long have you been playing SAES? : 3days beacause i was banned 5years.
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):
Which G/S/C have you been in? : N/A
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : N/A
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why?: Yes, beacause i have 2 accounts (multi-account)

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang? I Stay Deffend And Call helpers
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? Will tell to him sorry , calm and relaxed him.
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? Take SS And Report
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : I want join BBMC because i have many friend in the gang and i love it.
What can you bring to the gang? : i can bring to BBMC Event , players, rp's and activities.
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : Soulfly

alt text

~[Application Format]~(black,red)

First Part
Nickname: Netro
Account Name: XxNetroxX
Nationality: isreal (Arabic 48)
Secondry Language(s): English
For how long have you been playing SAES? : 8 month ago
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): 350 hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? :
FBI:
QRF:
RKMC:
ICE:
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :
FBI: leave to join gang
QRF: leader closed squad
RKMC: leader closed gang
ICE: inactive have 48 member 3 active only
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :nope

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?: Start Cracking first door and say all gang for deffend me.
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?: i will say sorry friends we dont need to be rude we are 1 family !
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?: i will to report him
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part: i was tryning to talk with him and if he got any good reason for close the gang i will try help him for fix it and keep the gang. but if he's got on reason to i can't help him i will respect that to he want to close the gang and i will hope him good luck and if he make again the gang if he can call me back!!

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : Because BBMC has good players and nice active and want learn new skills
What can you bring to the gang? : make active and RolePlay and Events and Turf and Bank Rob
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : nope

@TurB0 @Orten Wrong application questions. Please change your application questions within 24 hours. -REFRESH-
@Radio , @Vergio , @polenta , @MrDeathBoy Your applications are under review, stay tuned with BBMC members. -UNDER REVIEW-

@MrDeathBoy, You passed your tests successfully. Welcome to our family. Please contact our HQ team for the check-in process. ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime).

@polenta1, You passed your tests successfully. Welcome to our family. Please contact our HQ team for the check-in process. ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime).

@MR-DaLi, re-apply again in 2 weeks if still interested. ~[DENIED]~(red,red)

First Part
Nickname:TurBo.
Account Name:TurB002.
Nationality:Tunisia.
Primary Language:English/Frensh/arabic/Some Russian.
Secondry Language(s):English.
For how long have you been playing SAES? : 3 years and i back Now with New acc.
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):15:00:00
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? N/A.

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?: First Of All Not allwed To cops Enter the bank when we are at the second Door. But at this Problem im gonna to calming down all the team Specialy the second cracker and im gonna To Suport my defender Team.
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?: I will Try Harder To fix that with any Price, Because thats Gonna To make My gang/family Better.
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?: im Gonna to Talk and im gonna to to do with him discussion To Slove that Problem and Making Every Think OkEY.
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part: ill Try harder to talk with him About Closing the gang If i have a ideas to make it better nut if he dont want that i shoold to show him my respect and Let him To do that But ill speak with him to make Other Gang and invite the Old gang Members again.
Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :i Like BBMC Because its active and THeir RP and i Saw them like a family.
What can you bring to the gang? : Im good at turfing And and Ill help you alot at RP and im always active.
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :N/A.
i Like to join BBMC alot.
TurBo :)

Nickname: Reddust1
Account Name: Reddust1
Nationality: Belgian
Primary Language: Dutch
For how long have you been playing SAES? : 8 years
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): too many to count
Which G/S/C have you been in? : I guess the mongols mc I cant remember its been long ago
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : I just stopped playing saes for over a year Idk what happend to that G
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : no

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang? Shoot the cops so were safe for a while.
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? I will just stay calm and make things right again.
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? Kick m in the balls and run away
I would start recruting people instantly

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : I have been playing gta and mta sa for a long time and I know how mcs work and there rankings.
What can you bring to the gang? : I can bring protection and come up with ideas for the future, I love recruting tho, I recently recruted 4 people into saes in 1 week.
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : no, I wanted this myself, love the location of the clubhouse.

Part
Nickname:Sup22|Panda_
Account Name:Panda_
Nationality:Tunisa
Primary Language:Tunisa
Secondry Language(s):english,Arbic,Frensh
For how long have you been playing SAES? :1 years
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):88H
Which G/S/C have you been in? :PDP,FBI,ICE,BBMC
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :Yes
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :No

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?I'm would sorry to everyone..
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?Just talk with him or HQ team.
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part : I would talk to the leader and make it clear that he has kicked it so far with the hallway and say he has to go on until it is no longer going

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :Im Like Gang BBMC and wannt join agine
What can you bring to the gang? :All that is not enough in my opinion
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :Soulfly,DarkSit

First Part
Nickname:MartinJames
Account Name:theclub
Nationality: Filipino
Primary Language: filipino
Secondry Language(s):english
For how long have you been playing SAES? : 2 i stop playing and i comeback again like 4days later
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):339:42
Which G/S/C have you been in? : nothing
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : idh G/S/C
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : i dont get that all

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang? i will help the officaial gangs to crack the second and i will kill the cops
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? i will just say sorry
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? i will just ignore him
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part : i will just follow where the leader at

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : i see many members of BBMC and they are helpful on me
What can you bring to the gang? : some respect
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : nothing

alt text
~[First Part]~(red,red,red,red)
Nickname: Sup22|Matias
Account Name: prometeus
Nationality: Chilean
Primary Language: Spanish
Secondry Language(s) English
For how long have you been playing SAES? : 5 Months
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): 650 hrs
Which G/S/C have you been in? : SAFP, ICE , STF, CDC , BBMC , CRIPZ
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : SAFP: Kicked by scooter for leave without warning. ICE: Leave for join CDC, CDC: Kicked for join turf as police and DM members CripZ: Kicked by brondy for Avoid ( no intentional)
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : I was banned for 1 day for being mute and talking to players for /give

~[Second Part]~(red)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?
The first thing to do would be to defend the robbery, then ask for directions from the HQs.

2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?
Act calmly and avoid generating disscucions or conflicts

3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?
I would honestly tell you that you would be reported to an HQ of your gang because of excessive insults.

4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve th3e activity problems from another part
I'd tell him it's not the right choice and I'd help him with whatever he asked for.

~[Third Part]~(red,red)
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : I would like to form a story with BBMC and also be a brother more
What can you bring to the gang? : My activity loyalty !
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : Yes Sloufly

Application Format
First Part
Nickname: Artin
Account Name: poxkot198
Nationality: sweden
Primary Language: swedish
Secondry Language(s): english
For how long have you been playing SAES? : 2 years
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): 1300 ish
Which G/S/C have you been in? : TT/BS/wmc
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : I left TT and BS cus i didnt feel comfortable in there. WMC died cus all the members went inactive.
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : No

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang? I would try to organize some defence in the bank then jailbreak the crackers and go back to the bank.
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? I would make right for my misstake and apologise i dont get annoyed over a game so.
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? /ignore player :)
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part: i would try my best to look for potential recruits to help my leader ofc.

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : i love the mc life thats all
What can you bring to the gang? : Maturity, decent english, activity, roleplays/events, and im good at organizing turfs.
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : None

~[Application Format]~
First Part
Nickname:Sup22|Rocket
Account Name:freefire
Nationality:Tunisian
Primary Language:Arabic
Secondry Language(s):Frensh and English
For how long have you been playing SAES? :3Months
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):175 hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? :BBMC/ICE
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :N/A

~[Second Part]~(red,red,blue,blue,blue,lime,lime)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?I stay defend
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?I will to relaxed him
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? Report.

~[Third Part]~(navy,navy,navy,purple,purple,purple,orange)
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :BBMC is a good gang and he is actives
What can you bring to the gang? :Somes helps
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :Yes ,Darksider

And thnx for reading :relaxed:

First Part
Nickname: Isaac
Account Name:stevejohnson
Nationality: Turkey
Primary Language: Turkish
For how long have you been playing SAES? : I have been playing SAES since 2015 with my brother. We were playing on same account but im bored from copside and decided to create my own account. I asked an SAES HQ about that and he is accepted and I created my own account.
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): 14:31 hours.
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : I haven't been banned before.

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?If he's caught in two crackers, I'll protect the bank from the cops until they get there.
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? First, I'd like to calm down and think about what I can do to make up for my mistake and apologize to my other teammates.
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? First, I ask what the problem is, and then I try to find a solution to the problem quietly.
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part: I tell him that these efforts cannot be erased so quickly, and that his behavior is a very hasty and rookie decision, and I will seek solutions to rescue the gang.

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : I have a high interest in engines, and I think I can improve myself here and here in the only engine gang in SAES.
What can you bring to the gang? : I think I've had enough experience, and I know that I can add activity and experience to this gang.
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : Fastyoung did.

First Part
Nickname: Samdos
Account Name: Samdos
Nationality: Tunisian
Secondry Language(s): English and French
For how long have you been playing SAES? : i started playing saes in 2015 and i went inactive till 2018 so now i just came back from inactivity
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): 10hours
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : N/A
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : N/A

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang? well since i'm a good crack i'll try my best to save the bank robbery and continue it successfully (of course if i'm part of this club)
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? i'll apologizes about everything plus i'll avoid all those problems moreover i'll try to solve it without any troubles
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? nothing just i'll take a screenshot and show it to his HQs
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part: i would act like "keep it and i'm here to help you whenever you need me and i'll work hard on it in order to keep it alive"

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : well once i came back from the inactivity i saw that bbmc is active and has a good members and kind with me when i hanged with them and i want to join this club to help in cracking
What can you bring to the gang? : Cracking, Shooting skills in turfing with gangs.
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : i asked a high ranked member there and he told me how to make an application and it was soulfly.