Account Name:yassin75
Nationality:Tunisian
Primary Language:Arabic
Secondry Language(s):Frensh and English
For how long have you been playing SAES? :3 years
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):180H
Which G/S/C have you been in? :ICE
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :i leave ICE
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? Yes,i get a banne because i play with multi accounting

~[Second Part]~(lime)
(this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?Yes.Ofc
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?yes
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?i will to report him
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part
i will to speak with him and convice him (i will to relaxe him)
~[Third Part]~(navy)
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :I want to join in BBMC because i like this gang and his memebers is actives.
What can you bring to the gang? :More help
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :Yes.Rocket his is my cousin
Thnx for reading :relaxed:

Nickname:ZoMmRa
Account Name:54582252
Secondry Language(s):Frensh/English
For how long have you been playing SAES? 3 years ago
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):672 hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? :RKMC-yakouza[both closed]
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :both closed
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :No
Second Part
(this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application) Iam active and i can help athres so i think my help of anather gang 9/10
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang? I will do the impossible
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?I will talk to you with all your self-confidence and admit his mistake
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?Ask him to stay away from me
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part :I will do the impossible so that the gang does not drown to talk to the individuals to give attention

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :Because they are good people
What can you bring to the gang? :Help me very, very much because I am always a light regulator MTA
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :Jakel Another person forgot his name

@yassin50 ~[Accepted]~(lime) , Get in the game and ask the HQs to test you.
@RadiO ~[Denied]~(red) , Copying other people's application answers.You can apply again after 1 day.
@xX-ZOMMRA-Xx ~[Accepted]~(lime) , Get in the game and ask the HQs to test you.

~[The Blood Brothers HQ Team]~(red)

First Part
Nickname: DaLi
Account Name:messiess
Nationality:tunisian
Primary Language:arabic-English-Fransh
Secondry Language(s):Fransh
For how long have you been playing SAES? :years
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): 1163hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? : CDC/RKMC

Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :
RKMC-deleted
CDC-I left the gang because I chatted with mamber and I'll make it clear in the game
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : no

Second Part
(this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?The ruins of the situation in an effective and respectful manner
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?i be able to fix things in future
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?I do not put myself in these positions and if that happens I do not talk to him
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part.The first attempt to find and engage with the active and skilled players and convince them in any way

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :i like this gang and this gang is active
What can you bring to the gang? :playing computer games in my free times .. and i respects others and I am good at using M4, snipe and CS and with this skill I will give all that I can for the gang
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : no one

Part
Nickname:Stalin
Account Name:89517800248
Nationality:russian
Primary Language:russia
Secondry Language(s):english
For how long have you been playing SAES? :5 years
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):2780
Which G/S/C have you been in? :SoA,CDC,SAFP,OC,CripZ,ThC,TST
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :In game.
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :No.

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?: Start Cracking first door and say all gang for deffend me.
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?I'm would sorry to everyone..
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?Just talk with him or HQ team.
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part:Well i talking with leader about problem and we decided it

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :Helping in activity , and i have experience in gangs.
What can you bring to the gang? :All that is not enough in my opinion
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :Soulfly.

@SoulFly said in The Blood Brothers MC - Level 2:

Nickname:203lFerii
Account Name:Ferenc23pro
Nationality:Hungary
Primary Language:Hungary
Secondry Language(s):Little Bit English
For how long have you been playing SAES? :2 week
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):43:54:51
Which G/S/C have you been in? :ino
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :no
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :I have not been

@ferenc23pro we , the BBMC family decided to deny you application first for the poorest and the worst application we have ever faced , second for your nickname that refers to an other gang helper ! so we are sorry to infrom you , that you are ~[denied]~(red)

Nickname:GeceAyisi
Account Name:GeceAyisi
Nationality:Azerbaycanli
Primary Language:Azerbaycan
Secondry Language(s):English
For how long have you been playing SAES? :2 yil kadar oldu
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):62
Which G/S/C have you been in? :hicbirinde
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :yasaklanmadim, tekmelenmedim

First Part
Nickname:Skinner
Account Name:ItzSpicey
Nationality:Greece
Primary Language:Greeks
Secondry Language(s):English
For how long have you been playing SAES? :5 months
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):542 hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? :CripZ and ICE
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :i left from ICE for stupid leader and from CripZ i was want left beacuse all was think to they are god with moneys. but Zaza heared that and kicked me for unloyal cunt and later from 3 days when i left from ICE ICE|James When see me as Criminal with 215 Tag and gived me free invite for go back. later on HQ from ICE told me i goin back and doin em ssHQ but i reject it,.
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :yes banned beacuse i was doin something bad with another player and i'm very sad for this but now im friend with this guy to happend that.

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?:i was goin the 50% of denfeders on left side and 50% more in righ side and with other crackers to left i was crack with him and i was tryning to doin him to calm down.
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?: yes i was tryning to fix it with anything cost. if my gang they will be better later.
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?:i was taking all proofs about that schreenshots console.logs from MTA files and i was sending him to one SAES HQ admin for finish this problem beacuse we can found all time the True
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part:i was tryning to talk with him and if he got any good reason for close the gang i will try help him for fix it and keep the gang. but if he's got on reason to i can't help him i will respect that to he want to close the gang and i will hope him good luck and if he make again the gang if he can call me back!!!

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :i like the activity to he's got and the members beacuse they are awsome guys and i Like the RP To he's doin
What can you bring to the gang? :Alot of RP & Events and 1 big bussines if he want but the income he's 4k but the bussines they are very very big
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :Yes Both [BBMC]DarkSideR[S] and [BBMC]Hash[C]

First Part
Nickname:Marry
Account Name:marry1
Nationality:Tunisia
Secondry Language(s):Arabic,English,Frensh
For how long have you been playing SAES? :i have 3 years ago
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):6hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? :N/A
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :N/A
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :Yes I Got Banned because i have multi account

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?:I'll Do the impossible To save my gang team With my best skills i'll try hard deffending To succeed.
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?:Ofc i'll fix a lot Of things in future
I'll Ask for forgiveness and those who do not make mistakes and I will strive to do more to forget and work hard.
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?:Truth in general I do not keep myself on problems with others and do not care about the basics i'll just ignore him

Not answering is the best solution in my opinion
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part:I will refuse with all respect and ask him to look again and I will advise him not to despair and complete your way and I will strive not to close it and seek solutions such as my friends to enter and endeavors .
To come back again stronger than before

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :Motivation to join as i saw BBMC is more capable and effective for success in saes so i decided to join
What can you bring to the gang? : i can bring a lot Of things my experience Will help me as im helpfull Player skilled and serious (not always xd ) i'll bring with ma Activity as i know u need active membres making RPs/Events and etcs ..
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :Yes,Soulfly,Fastyounq

~[Application Format]~(violet,magenta,sienna,navy,teal,green,maroon)
~[First Part]~(red,orange,yellow,lime,cyan,blue)
Nickname:Sup22|beckham
Account Name:yassin75
Primary Language:Arbaic
Secondry Language(s):Frens and english
For how long have you been playing SAES? :3years
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):232 hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? :ICE
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :leave because im good in crim life
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :yes,i get banne because i play with multi accounting

~[Second Part]~(navy,teal,olive,olive,magenta,maroon,red,lime)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?yes i stay defend
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?yes,i will relaxed him
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?Report him
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part

~[Third Part]~(red,green,navy,lime,yellow,black,purple,red)
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :BBMC is gang actives and good in playing
What can you bring to the gang? :Some Helps
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :yes,Rocket
And thnx for reading :relaxed:

Nickname:Darkl1ght
Account Name:gianniboy1300
Nationality:belguim
Primary Language:dutch
Secondry Language(s):a little bit english
For how long have you been playing SAES? :like a month of 2/3
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):517:31:11
Which G/S/C have you been in? : T-C and the old O-C
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :i left because i'm not like the people

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang? : start a JB and help the people's for escape the jail
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? you look at what you have done wrong and you dare to admit it and remember that you will not encounter it again in the future
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?: talk about it with the gang members and ask them how I can solve it
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part : I would talk to the leader and make it clear that he has kicked it so far with the hallway and say he has to go on until it is no longer going

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : I have never been in a motorcycle and I want to try something new
What can you bring to the gang? : I am an active player that is always good for a gang
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :no i'm just hang with a player and i ask for join BBMC and he told me i can do it

@Darkl1ght said in The Blood Brothers MC - Level 2:

Nickname:Darkl1ght
Account Name:gianniboy456
Nationality:belguim
Primary Language:dutch
Secondry Language(s):a little bit english
For how long have you been playing SAES? :like a month of 2/3
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):517:31:11
Which G/S/C have you been in? : T-C and the old O-C
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :i left because i'm not like the people

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang? : start a JB and help the people's for escape the jail
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? you look at what you have done wrong and you dare to admit it and remember that you will not encounter it again in the future
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?: talk about it with the gang members and ask them how I can solve it
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part : I would talk to the leader and make it clear that he has kicked it so far with the hallway and say he has to go on until it is no longer going

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : I have never been in a motorcycle and I want to try something new
What can you bring to the gang? : I am an active player that is always good for a gang
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :no i'm just hang with a player and i ask for join BBMC and he told me i can do it