• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nickname: Hash
Account Name: olp
Nationality: tunisian
Primary Language: arabic
Secondry Language(s): englis,french and some spanish .
How long have you been playing SAES: 3 years but I wasn't active .
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 894
Previous G/S/C : SAPA
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : a role play means to act like real life .
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : deathmatching is to kill someone for no reason .
What is the difference about PBR and BR ? the difference between PBR and BR is the BR is for the offical gangs but pbr is for all the criminals.
Tell us 2 BR rules : 1- a Gang is only allowed to do only 2 bank robs per day 2- spawn as medic or pizza boy to help your teammates during a bank rob is not allowed .
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: 1- you are not allowed to camp on the roof aor inside houes, 2/ spawing as police or criminal in truf doesn't count as deathmatching .
What is avoid arrest ?Avoid arresting is suiciding or disconnect while there is a cop running behind you and he want to arrest .
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: I want to come back to the family
Why should we accept you?: I have been here before so I have nothing to say more than I found myself between my brothers who gave me all the trust
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): No

alt text
First Part:
Nickname:XxNetroxX
Account Name:XxNetroxX
Nationality:Isreal
Primary Language:Arabic
Secondry Language(s):English
How long have you been playing SAES:7 month ago
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):18 Hours
Previous G/S/C :ICE
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Roleplay is playing real life situations ingame and playing like its real life.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : deathmatch is killing other players for no reason or revenge killing or killing for fun, or damaging cars. example: im driving down the street when a car with two players and they start shooting you and blow up your car and kill you.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: public bank rob can start a 13 criminals but br can start gangs. public gank rob anyone can unlock safes and get big money but BR gang pays you for helping.
Tell us 2 BR rules : NO nades, and marker killing or marker arrest.
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:dont kill anyone outside of turf war zone and dont spawn as a cop.
What is avoid arrest ?: when you leave game when your being chased by police or starting new life.
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: Because BBMC has good players and nice active
Why should we accept you?:Because i'm have active all days and i'm and nice player and have skill good shooting
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):Yea soufly
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler)
https://imgur.com/a/6gYXilv

Nickname:-Nitro-
Account Name:Nitro
Nationality:Tunisia
Primary Language:Arbic
Secondry Language(s):English,Frensh,Arbic
How long have you been playing SAES:100Hours
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):60.19.03Hours
Previous G/S/C :EMC FBI PDP BBMC
Second Part:
What is roleplay means?:A role play means to act like real life
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :As against rules killing someone without any reason
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:as it's name its open to public all Crim
Tell us 2 BR rules :1 gang can rob 2 banks in one day , assisting your gang as paramedic or pizzaboy is not allowed
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:1 only allowed for gang spawn or hospital spawn 2 not allowed to camping on rooftops
What is avoid arrest ?:Suicide is forbidden when the police try to catch me . Killing yourself while cop's are trying to catch you
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?:first of all I do love motorbikes second I belive the BBMC will be such a great gang in the future
Why should we accept you?:Because I'm A Good player 1vs1 And good Active
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):Yes SoulFly
http://www.todomotos.pe/images/stories/tipo-de-motos/CUSTOM3.jpg

Application Format
First Part
Nickname:sup22|Rocket
Account Name:freefire
Nationality:Tunisian
Primary Language:Arabic
Secondry Language(s):Frensh and English
For how long have you been playing SAES? :1 Month but im student im active only when i finsh my homework
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):7 Hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? N/A
Why did you leave (or were you kicked from) your previous G/S/C? :N/A
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :No

Second Part
What does roleplay mean? :Roleplay is playing real life situations ingame and playing like its real life.
What does deathmatching mean?(explain with an example) : deathmatch is killing other players for no reason or revenge killing or damaging cars. example: im driving down the street when a car with two players and they start shooting you and blow up your car and kill you.
what is the difference between PBR and BR ?:PBRHe gathered 13 criminals in a red area to open the bank/BR: Only the gangs open and we help them by killing the police
Tell us 2 BR rules :one gang allowed to do man 2 gang robper day- helping your team as cop not allowed
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: If you are killed in a turf, where turf war is going on, and you're spawned as a cop or criminal, its not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.-) You can only use your gang's spawn or the hospital spawn when a turf war is going on. You are not allowed to spawn as medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar.
What is avoid arrest ?:When the police are behind you, you throw a bomb to kill the police and survive

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :i like this gang
What can you bring to the gang? :I can help his membres
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :DarkSider
Post your favorite bike in a spoiler to be considered(spoiler):
https://imgur.com/a/PeQi1Zk
And thnx for reading :relaxed:

@Nitro, You passed your tests successfully. Welcome to our family. Please contact our HQ team for the check-in process. ~[Accepted]~(lime).

@Luncher, You are ~[Under review]~(gray,silver,gray,silver,gray), keep hanging with BBMC members, we will give you the final result so soon, Good luck.

@Luncher You passed your tests successfully. Welcome to our family. Please contact our HQ team for the check-in process. ~[Accepted]~(lime).
@bastian1 You are ~[Under review]~(gray,gray), keep hanging with BBMC members, we will give you the final result so soon, Good luck.

First Part:
Nickname:Omar
Account Name:Karamani
Nationality:tunisian
Primary Language:arabic-English-Fransh
Secondry Language(s):
How long have you been playing SAES:years
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):1613
Previous G/S/C : mi-6 / ICE/UE
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :Roleplay is playing real life situations ingame and playing like its real life.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : deathmatch is killing other players for no reason or revenge killing or damaging cars. example: im driving down the street when a car with two players and they start shooting you and blow up your car and kill you.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:PBR:He gathered 13 criminals in a red area to open the bank/BR: Only the gangs open and we help them by killing the police

Tell us 2 BR rules :one gang allowed to do man 2 gang robper day- helping your team as cop not allowed
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: If you are killed in a turf, where turf war is going on, and you're spawned as a cop or criminal, its not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.-) You can only use your gang's spawn or the hospital spawn when a turf war is going on. You are not allowed to spawn as medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar.
What is avoid arrest ?:When the police are behind you, you throw a bomb to kill the police and survive
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: i like this gang
Why should we accept you?:.Because they are playing as a team
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):yes andre

First Part:
Nickname:Mostafa
Account Name:alayamba
Nationality:tunisian
Primary Language:arabic-English-Fransh
Secondry Language(s):english
How long have you been playing SAES:2017
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):448
Previous G/S/C : RKMC-CMD-DZTG
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :Roleplay is playing real life and playing like real life
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : Killing with no reasone (Example) i'm drive my car and one player shot my car and kill me with no reason
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:PBR:13 criminals in a red area to open the bank/BR: Only the gangs open and we help them

Tell us 2 BR rules :not allowed start bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang-
helping your team as cop not allowed
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:not allowed to spawn as medic or cop to assist any gang in a turf war-not allowed stating turfing alone
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: i love this gang
Why should we accept you?:.Because they are playing as a team
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):yes reus