Nationality: Tunisian
Primary Language: Arabic
Secondry Language(s): Frensh
How long have you been playing SAES: 2 years
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 1700+ hours
Previous G/S/C : SAPA/OC/TC/Z/ICE/MI6/UE
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Acting like in real Life
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : Deathmatching means killing someone or shooting him without reason and it's Not allowed.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: only Official gangs can start BR but Pbr can be started by a plain criminals
Tell us 2 BR rules : camping in unclimable roofs is not allowed/you are not allowed to start A BR only if there is 10 cos online
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: Helping your gangmates with spawning ad Medic or piza boy is unsanctioned/ spawning in your own prop during the turf and to spent the time is Forbidden.
What is avoid arrest ?: killing your self when a cop trying to arrest you.
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: BBMC have a respectful members and they're looking For Active Players That's why i feel like i can help them.
Why should we accept you?: i'm a good player and i Have experience in the server.
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): Andre recommeneded me to Join .

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Part:
Nickname:Omar
Account Name:Karamani
Nationality:tunisian
Primary Language:arabic-English-Fransh
Secondry Language(s):
How long have you been playing SAES:years
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):1494
Previous G/S/C : mi-6 / ICE/UE
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :Roleplay is playing real life situations ingame and playing like its real life.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : deathmatch is killing other players for no reason or revenge killing or damaging cars. example: im driving down the street when a car with two players and they start shooting you and blow up your car and kill you.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:PBR:He gathered 13 criminals in a red area to open the bank/BR: Only the gangs open and we help them by killing the police

Tell us 2 BR rules :one gang allowed to do man 2 gang robper day- helping your team as cop not allowed
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: If you are killed in a turf, where turf war is going on, and you're spawned as a cop or criminal, its not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.-) You can only use your gang's spawn or the hospital spawn when a turf war is going on. You are not allowed to spawn as medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar.
What is avoid arrest ?:When the police are behind you, you throw a bomb to kill the police and survive
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: i like this gang
Why should we accept you?:.Because they are playing as a team
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):yes andre
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler)

@Reus Your application has been ~[Accepted]~(lime). search for any HQ in-game for your test. Good luck.
@azizess01 You are ~[denied]~(red) for removing the BBMC helpers tag '' Sup22 '' any use the Black Syndicate helpers tag. you can re-apply in 2 weeks.

First Part:
Nickname: Wolf1
Account Name: aiman13
Nationality: Egyptian
Primary Language: Arabic
Secondry Language(s): English
How long have you been playing SAES: 2.5 years
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):1599 hours
Previous G/S/C: WA , SAPA , CDC
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Acting like in real Life
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : Deathmatching means killing someone or shooting him for no Reason
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: BR only for official Gangs can Start BR and pbr can be started by Public Criminal
Tell us 2 BR rules : 1: you are not allowed to start BR alone , 2: Marker Kill is not allowed in BR
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: Helping your gangmates with Spawning as a Medic and Cop are not allowed , DE and CLO are not allowed in Truf Wars , you can't Spawn in own Prop during the turf to spent the Time
What is avoid arrest ?: killing your Self when the Cop try to arrest you or fall into the Water
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: Because BBMC Respect Members and Looking for Active players and i want to help us and get a lot Experience
Why should we accept you?: Because i'm good player and i have Experience and i know all Rules
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): Andre , Soulfly Recommeneded me to join
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler): https://postimg.cc/image/u7fle6tpj/8d51321d/

First Part:
Nickname:OvairsO2
Account Name:gamemaster2000
Nationality:Egyptian
Primary Language:arabic
Secondry Language(s):English
How long have you been playing SAES:1year
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):130 hours
Previous G/S/C :nothing
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :do somethings as reallife
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :kill someone without reason
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:<PBR> it was made with many criminals & <BR> It was made by offical gangs
Tell us 2 BR rules : you are not allowed to start BR alone , 2: Marker Kill is not allowed in BR
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:1- Dont spwan with medic 2- unclimable roofs not allowed
What is avoid arrest ?:killing yourself to escape from police
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?:i like to join gang to know about gang rules & events..else and play with the my friends and meet them
Why should we accept you?because i could make some good rp and to make the more better than now:and to get some experince from leaders
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):hope & wolf1
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler)https://postimg.cc/image/hzeymczkr/

First Part:
Nickname: Mod<SoS>
Account Name: ufoexee
Nationality: Uruguay
Primary Language: Spanish
Secondry Language(s): English, Portugues
How long have you been playing SAES: Seven months
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 158:03:53
Previous G/S/C : No
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Role play is to say like in real life
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : Killing another player for no reason, we can use it just to defend ourselves
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: Bank robberies of criminals / Store Robbery
Tell us 2 BR rules : Do not use the animation /crack, and do not kill other thieves involved in the theft
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: Well, the gangs fight so that the grass is under their controls well, they always fight to have more lawns.
1-You can not breed as a policeman to arrest the enemy gang and help your gang
2-u can not father as a Medic and help your gang
3-If you are killed in a territory war as a policeman or a criminal, it is not a DM
What is avoid arrest ?: The rules of the law of evacuation of electronic mail and eva for the use of the rules antirol
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: I was doing some robberies with some members of BBMC and I loved them
Why should we accept you?: Im nice member with much history :)
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): Yes, Arkantos
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler)

@ufoexee Welcome to MC, You can reach the HQ Team to participate. ~[Accepted]~(lime,lime)
@Wolf Welcome to MC, You can reach the HQ Team to participate. ~[Accepted]~(lime,lime)
@kings2000 about you we do not have much knowledge yet. ~[Under-Review]~(silver,silver)