[FEATURE] Adding marker that leads to roof (in big buildings only)

Garcia

Question

like title says, adding markers that leads you directly to the roof of a big building not all of them but some of them i've done some examples here in the three cities LS,LV and SF pictures are just an examples if theres more roofs you guys thinks suits be my guest and share them here.

alt text

alt text

alt text

suggestion may cause some changes in gameplay but in benefit way for example

• More usage of parachuting for cops to raid SR and for crims to escape from the cops

• Giving the new criminal players a chance to enjoy using parachute cuz they have no access to planes.

• Some of buildings may be in turf zones which gives more places to fight in (roofs)

• Having more spots to regroup for BR which allows both side to be in

• Owner of that building can add planes donations? maybe?

14 answers to this question

@garcia said in [FEATURE] Adding marker that leads to roof (in big buildings only):

like title says, adding markers that leads you directly to the roof of a big building not all of them but some of them i've done some examples here in the three cities LS,LV and SF pictures are just an examples if theres more roofs you guys thinks suits be my guest and share them here.

alt text

alt text

alt text

suggestion may cause some changes in gameplay but in benefit way for example

• More usage of parachuting for cops to raid SR and for crims to escape from the cops

• Giving the new criminal players a chance to enjoy using parachute cuz they have no access to planes.

• Some of buildings may be in turf zones which gives more places to fight in (roofs)

• Having more spots to regroup for BR which allows both side to be in

• Owner of that building can add planes donations? maybe?

No.

1. Cops dont need a building to parachute. We have helis and shamals.Creating these markers would only facilitate the criminals' escape, as they would run to these markers when they were running away from the cops and when they teleported to the roof of the building they would parachute.. being almost impossible to arrest the crimminal.

2. If the new crimminal wants to enjoy parachuting he must spawn as pilot who has a lot of airplanes availables.

3. Ok. It can be used in turf wars.

4. Crimminals have a lot of spots to regroup for BR : airports, gang bases,etc..

@sherap2-0

1. Cops do need the building to parachute, as you don't make use of the shamal and heli to parachute. You literally just crash into the roof of the sr to restrict movement and arrest the criminals. I personally don't see any usage of the parachute there. Your 2nd excuse is that criminals will use it to escape, You have the rubber bullet shotgun to slow them, the taser to restrict movement, and I'm pretty sure squads use to have a landing on the marker with a parachute test, you can easily follow them or restrict their movement with your weapons, ofc unless you are trash at the game, which is your own fault.

2. Why should someone spawn as another class just to parachute? that's so dumb

3. ok

4. I don't see why this is a problem, most of the regrouping locations can be raided except gang interiors. This will be a marker which cops will be able to use to, idk why you have a problem with this

@sherap2-0 said in [FEATURE] Adding marker that leads to roof (in big buildings only):

Cops dont need a building to parachute. We have helis and shamals. Creating these markers would only facilitate the criminals' escape, as they would run to these markers when they were running away from the cops and when they teleported to the roof of the building they would parachute.. being almost impossible to arrest the crimminal.

You can easily follow him to the roof and parachute with him? Or just follow him from the ground? He comes down eventually. And not every cop in the server has acces to a shamal/heli.

If the new crimminal wants to enjoy parachuting he must spawn as pilot who has a lot of airplanes availables.

Yea right, just like when I wanna parachute IRL huh? I should just become a pilot. Lots of airplanes I can jump out from.

Crimminals have a lot of spots to regroup for BR : airports, gang bases,etc..

Etc? Airports and bases, that's it. I don't really see these roofs being used for regroups but hey, why not try it sometime.

as thc member im very disappointed with you @KARIM and @Teddy ThC gave you confidence, helped you to become good coords ..and this is how you pay them back and say no diff between turf and brs? this might be a reason for me to join UE.

@afufu this suggestion ain't personal so you can just respond with 'nah' it may cause changes here in gameplay like i mentioned above more regrouping spots, more usage of parachuting for both sides, more FUN..etc and if you think it could harm you be my guest and lets have a discussion here not a 'nah' respond waiting for 51 people who votes yes to just vanish, AND PLEASE this is not cop/crim issues some cops voted yes and some criminals voted no, last thing to be clear here my sug is not to add a marker to every big building, i said only few for now i suggested only three in dif cities.