[CHANGE] OLD JAIL BACK (KINGS HOME)

Law

Question

I already talk a lot and i made videos about new jail and what happened in server after it and before, so I will just add poll
maybe something good will happen, and I hope saes management try to add more actions in game with grab old jail back (KINGS HOME) cause all feel boring from SRS.

• Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@daryl said in [CHANGE] OLD JAIL BACK (KINGS HOME):

I have also consistently asked for feedback in relation to the old mapping and a month passed and I got none, so I looked into bringing this back. Just because you think everyone downed tools and didn't care doesn't make that the case.

saying noone gave a any feedback shows u aint even reading the topic since me and i belive law did give suggestions on what to add to the old mapping just a few posts above

@crash said in [CHANGE] OLD JAIL BACK (KINGS HOME):

@daryl said in [CHANGE] OLD JAIL BACK (KINGS HOME):

I have also consistently asked for feedback in relation to the old mapping and a month passed and I got none, so I looked into bringing this back. Just because you think everyone downed tools and didn't care doesn't make that the case.

saying noone gave a any feedback shows u aint even reading the topic since me and i belive law did give suggestions on what to add to the old mapping just a few posts above

I think you've failed to read what you quoted. I said a MONTH ago. This is in relation to the old mapping that was originally put in place instead of the old jail.