[CHANGE] OLD JAIL BACK (KINGS HOME)

Law

Question

I already talk a lot and i made videos about new jail and what happened in server after it and before, so I will just add poll
maybe something good will happen, and I hope saes management try to add more actions in game with grab old jail back (KINGS HOME) cause all feel boring from SRS.

• Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Current jail is balanced for cops and crims but crims can't resist to cops for a hour like old jail.I prefer old jail instead new one,I'd like to see old epic fights between cops and crims,thats why I want old jail.

I'd be a fan of the old jail returning with some minor changes. Don't change the layout or anything, that's what makes it fun and an actual event but change the mapping to update it to be more moden looking, use shaders and not weird objects with invisible hit boxes.

Old layout that looks better would be ideal.

@afufu It's way more balanced for you the police, you mean?
So you simply want to keep things adjusted for the cop side and criminal side nobody thinks often about it. It's been similar to this consistently, you never like what's profiting the criminal side, you simply want things to go just your way and consistently be the champs. however why bother playing on this server then, at that point? If it's only fun for one side and other is being forgotten. We should be reasonable, criminals never griped about any new things added to you, the enormous benefits you got and you actually still shout for this? Make it reasonable for the two sides.

It's more than obvious that the jailbreak lost its credibility and its intensity since the introduction of the new jail. Let's not lie to ourselves, we all liked it when Zwolle posted it but it just seemed so different when it became life and what made it worse is the changes or adjustments that the SAES HQ team decided to make. Excluding those adjusts, the new jail is way too hard for us to hold and it's less fun than the old one, especially now that criminals' activity decreased it's almost impossible to hold it for so long and the fun part is just gone. Anyway, I would suggest bringing back the old jail but I hope it will solve the JB activity because after all, the server is just going downgrade due to some stubborn individuals that caused this.

The old jail is really more fun to JB, i mean as @Aveyro said when Zwolle posted the jail in forum we all liked it but it wasn't really fun for some players in server, it was little bit difficult to JB or to stop it, also old jail is really good and more fun than the current one.

@afufu it has been like that for years, no one has ever complained about it until this generation showed up and decided to change everything we used to enjoy in the server. by the way, you can stop it, because before we used to be 40 inside and still we lose the battle sometimes.

@rick said in [CHANGE] OLD JAIL BACK (KINGS HOME):

Current jail is balanced for cops and crims but crims can't resist to cops for a hour like old jail.I prefer old jail instead new one,I'd like to see old epic fights between cops and crims,thats why I want old jail.
what are you talking about bro what is the balanced in that jail and the spawn of warden is too close to door.