[SUGGESTION] Used Modded/Upgraded Cars Shop

Liyones

Question

Greetings all!

So everyone know that when you try to sell a modded car in cars shop it will be $0, also when you put your upgraded (with v8 and awd + few changes) car on sale in LVX or somewhere, and when you go back to check it, you will find it damaged or on fire.

I suggest to add Used Upgraded Cars Shop , it can be near cars shop or devs will decide where it will be, so you can also test the car that you going to buy.

1 - How to sell ?
Well it can be like the cars shop, the panel wil pop up then you will have to choose your car and then sell, you will have to enter the price since you own the modded/upgraded car.

2 - How to buy ?
Well when you enter the shop a panel will pop up, then you will find all the cars on sale (by players) , you will have to choose which car you wanna buy then you can buy it, you will be also able to test it when you click on "test" button.

PS: this suggestion can be really useful to avoid drop fps in LVX because of many cars on sale there, Also you can put your car on sale then go off.

That's my suggestion, if you have any idea to add feel free to write it in reply! Thanks all!

Best regards,
Liyones.

7 answers to this question

@AntiRug

i think you didn't understand the suggestion yet.

So everyone know that when you try to sell a modded car in cars shop it will be $0, also when you put your upgraded (with v8 and awd + few changes) car on sale in LVX or somewhere, and when you go back to check it, you will find it damaged or on fire.

Well when you enter the shop a panel will pop up, then you will find all the cars on sale (by players) , you will have to choose which car you wanna buy then you can buy it, you will be also able to test it when you click on "test" button.

The point of this suggestion is to sell modded and upgraded cars in a special shop which is "used cars shop" there you will find the cars on sale and all infos about it like (has awd, v8 etc...), i recommend you read the suggestion again.