Command to hide the killfeed

PaiN500

Question

Hello all,
I don't know if anyone has made this suggestion before, but I think many know this problem. You want to make some cool screenshots during roleplays or e.g. of a building you have built. With /saeshud and /showchat it works fine, but the killfeed still doesn't disappear. The worst thing is when gangs are turfing and the killfeed is spammed full. It's only a small part of the image, but it makes the whole screenshot uglier. I would like it if there was a command like /showkf or something like that. It's not a big deal, but would make the screenshots much nicer and help people take nice pictures during RPs or of their building. I hope the others can agree with me and I would also like to hear your opinions about it. That's it.

5 answers to this question

^[I also have this problem very often, because I put a lot of effort into screenshots. Even if it seems a small thing for many, this small thing, as Pain said, ruins the overall picture. I really hope that this idea will be implemented. It would save time and stress for many players. Big ++++++]

@pain500 said in Command to hide the killfeed:

With /saeshud and /showchat it works fine, but the killfeed still doesn't disappear.
-
I would like it if there was a command like /showkf or something like that.

Hello,

As Terry said, this is possible using /saeshud and waiting for the existing feed to fade out. I'd say a separate command for just killfeed would be cool, though!