[LWS-STAFF] Baphomet's LWS Events

baphomet

alt text
alt text
About me;
Actually; I am an ordinary 25-years-old person who has been playing this game for a while, trying to enjoy the game, and who likes to help people. My SAES' adventure started around 2011. After playing in Old Generation Rebel for 2-3 years, I took a long break. I came back in March 2020. I am a member of Black Bullets. I've been here for over a year. I play quite actively. I am a member of LoungeVC(HQ), OB, CC. I am sure that I will achieve great things in a short time.

alt text

The format that I use;

![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/b7vQb.png)

**Event Type:**
**Prize(s):**
**L.W.S Helper(s):**
**Winner(s):**
**Screenshots:**

alt text

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Event Type: Lucky Marathon
Prize(s): $1,000,000
L.W.S Helper(s): Judyes
Winner(s): Mr.Khaled
Screenshots:

:::

alt textalt textalt text

P.S.: A new event type; It is like a marathon, but consists of 4 parts. There are 4 ways but 1 correct door in each part. The first to reach the finish by both passing objects and finding the right doors each time wins. We mapped it with Judyes.
alt text

alt text

Event Type: Blind Shoot
Prize(s): $1,500,000
L.W.S Helper(s): Judyes
Winner(s): THC Team
Screenshots:

alt textalt textalt textalt text

P.S.: A new type event; 2 teams battle each round. There are 2 rooms so that they cannot see each other. There are tubes numbered 1-9 in the rooms. Each player chooses a tube for himself. Teams try to guess which number they are on without seeing the other side. The one who guesses all the players correctly wins.

alt text

alt text

Event Type: Blind Shoot
Prize(s): $2,000,000
L.W.S Helper(s): @MrSolrac
Winner(s): Lucifer Beauty BurakO Brother Kara
Screenshots:

alt textalt textalt textalt text

P.S.: This time we slightly updated the map and the format. Solrac mapped it. 2 teams fought as 5 people each.

alt text