Turf War Suggestion

Petrow

Question

Hello there! I have recently spoke to a lot of people that take part in turf wars quite often so I come here with the following idea:
The % bar to be influenced by 7 everytime either the attacker or defender got a kill on each other.

I do understand and know from experience how painful it is fighting gangs and helpers that are pretty much useless but they are there just to distract you and outnumber you. However preventing your own helpers and allies from helping you in the turf zone doesn't make sense in my opinion. The above suggestion would seal the deal in some way.

2 answers to this question

@bodo420 said in Turf War Suggestion:

It would be really hard to balance , like imagine 1 gang member turfing with about 15-20 helper . he can turf whole the map solo then , I like the idea actually but pretty sure it's hard to apply

Well, its not really hard to balance, I don't understand the problem in your example also. Only the members of the 2 gangs, the turf owner and the attacking gang could decrease/add about 7 points to the turf bar everytime a kill would be made on each other. Helping criminals wouldn't get this kill % bonus if they scored a kill on one of either from the two parties, to make the influence of the turf owner and the attacker gang slightly higher when it comes to attacking/defending the zone. Also this would balance the quantity>quality issue in wars, for example even if a turf owning gang that is outnumbered by an attacking gang manages to get many more kills on the opposing party the zone will still eventually fall to the attacker in this example, that has higher numbers, even with the higher death count of the attacking gang members, as quantity is way more impactful on the turf % bar than kills/deaths.

The % would still raise or drop in the current way, only in addition kills would grant a bonus.