[LWS-STAFF] PaiN's LWS Events

PaiN500

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #25]
^[Type: Avoid the Shamal]
^[Description: A different event for a change, after all the LMS and AvDs. Avoid the Shamal, an event where the host, that is me with the Shamal, has to throw the participants off a platform. Unfortunately it didn't go as well as I had hoped, because my Shamal skills were so good that I couldn't hit the participants on purpose. So in the end there were five people left and they decided to split the money. A very funny event and also a bit embarrassing...]
^[Prize: 1.000.000$ (each 200k)]
^[LWS: @Colo]
^[Winner: @Tema @Killer @Mr-Khaled @sohaybX @Anto]
^[Screenshots]

:::

Bild Text
Bild Text

^[Bild Text]

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PaiN500

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #26]
^[Type: 1v1 Sawed-Off]
^[Description: It is a one on one tournament, but only with the Sawed-Off. If you win the one vs. one, you advance one round and it goes on like this until the final. The winner this time was Acez. The prize was originally 1.000.000$ but then I decided to increase it to 2.000.000$ and there were already more participants. An event that takes a little longer, but also a lot of fun.]
^[Prize: 2.000.000$]
^[LWS: @Bisollini]
^[Winner: @Acez]
^[Screenshots]

Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #27]
^[Type: Kill the LWS]
^[Description: A Kill the LWS Event. To win you have to kill the LWS, in this case it was Mr. @Bisollini. It's not so easy to kill a LWS, but @KiroSa did it and won $1,000,000.]
^[Prize: 1.000.000$]
^[Winner: @KiroSa]
^[Screenshots]

Bild Text
Bild Text

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #28]
^[Type: Kamikaze the Shamal (Kamikaze the U.F.O.)]
^[Description: Initially, it was a Kamikaze the Shamal event. After flying around for a while, we had the idea to land on the U.F.O. near the airport in Las Venturas and make it a Kamikaze the U.F.O. or kill Mr. @Bisollini. It was something different and the winner was @Blackyy.]
^[Winner: @Blackyy]
^[Screenshots]

Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #29]
^[Type: Last Man Standing]
^[Description: As always to start the day a Last Man Standing. Everyone loves it and it's fun for everyone. This time Remp won the $1,000,000.]
^[LWS: @FoxZilla]
^[Winner: @Remp]
^[Screenshots]

Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #30]
^[Type: Knock me off my NRG]
^[Description: An event in which I have to be pushed off my NRG while driving around Las Venturas. It was fun for myself and also for the participants. Not long after the adds, there were already a lot of people chasing me. The first round went to @hessan210 and the second round to @Smurf.]
^[Prize: 1.000.000$ (2 Rounds, each 500k)]
^[LWS: @Brooks]
^[Winner: @hessan210 @Smurf]
^[Screenshots]

Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #31]
^[Type: Fallout]
^[Description: An event that certainly everyone knows. A platform that is falling apart and the last survivor wins.]
^[LWS: @Judyes]
^[Winner: @Thunder]
^[Screenshots]

Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #32]
^[Type: Hide and Seek]
^[Description: The participants are hiding somewhere on the map and I have to look for them. Whoever is found and killed has lost and as always the last survivor wins.]
^[LWS: @Judyes]
^[Winner: @hessan210]
^[Screenshots]

Bild Text
Bild Text

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #33]
^[Type: Kill the LWS]
^[Description: A simple event that I'm sure everyone knows. Whoever kills the LWS wins, but it's not that easy.]
^[Winner: @hessan210]
^[Screenshots]

Bild Text
Bild Text

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #34]
^[Type: Land on my DFT]
^[Description: A slightly different event in the normal dimension. You have to land with the parachute on my DFT and the first one wins. There were two rounds and you won $1,000,000 per round.]
^[Prize: 2.000.000$ (2 Rounds, each 1.000.000$)]
^[Winner: @SlapBobs @hessan210]
^[Screenshots]

Bild Text
Bild Text

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #35]
^[Type: Last Man Standing at Jefferson Motel]
^[Description: A Last Man Standing at the Jefferson Motel. It's like any other LMS, only this time at the Jefferson Motel.]
^[Winner: @krecik]
^[Screenshots]

Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #36]
^[Type: ~[New Type! "Torch"]~(lime)]
^[Description: Haven't done an event in a while, but today I finally found an LWS member to host a new event with me that I had been thinking about. First of all the explanation how the event works. There are two captains who both choose their teams (today there were six people per team). After the teams are chosen, the event already starts. It's not like an Attackers vs Defenders event where everyone plays against each other at the same time, here everyone on the team plays a 1vs1. A player from team A, plays against a player from team B in 1vs1. The winner stays on the battlefield and continues to play with as much life as he has against the second player from the other team. This continues until one team has no players left. I named it "Torch" because I thought it was like when the player who enters the battlefield has a torch and gives it to his teammate when he dies so he can keep fighting. That's where the name "Torch" comes from. Since it was the first time today, there were only 10 spots but a high price. You could win $6,000,000 and Weppo's team won. Lastly, I asked some of the participants how they liked it, and all of them answered positively. I will host this event more often in the future and try to work on it and maybe make some small changes.]
^[Prize: 6.000.000$ (each 1.000.000$)]
^[LWS: @Trevor]
^[Winner: @Weppo @OGGY @Orten1 @turtt @Ghost @RaZo0R]
^[Screenshots]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #37]
^[Type: ~[New Type! "Torch]~(lime)"]
^[Description: I enjoyed hosting the new idea, so I did it again. You can see my explanation in the spoiler by the screenshots.]
^[Prize: 5.000.000$]
^[LWS: @Filippo]
^[Winner: @Blue with his Team]
^[Screenshots]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #38]
^[Type: Last Man Standing (only Sawed-Off)]
^[Description: A Last Man Standing, however, only with Sawed-Off. The last survivor wins.]
^[Winner: @Reed]
^[Screenshots]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #40]
^[Type: ~[New Type! "Penalty"]~(lime)]
^[Description: Another new event I've been thinking about. Since it was my first time hosting it, the prize was 3 million and Beauty won. You can find the explanation in the spoiler by the screenshots.]
^[Prize: 3.000.000$]
^[LWS: @RiKkI]
^[Winner: @beauty]
^[Screenshots]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #41]
^[Type: ~[New Type! "Fallout v2"]~(lime)]
^[Description: It's a Fallout event, but while there's usually only one platform, I thought I'd do it with multiple platforms. Today I tested it with two platforms, but maybe it would be possible with three platforms. The top platform is normal without any gaps and the second has already from the beginning a few gaps. It was something different and I don't know if I can call it a "new type" but I did it because no one has ever done this kind of Fallout before.]
^[LWS: @KARIM]
^[Winner: Beast]
^[Screenshots]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #42]
^[Type: Park Kill the Hoster]
^[Description: The participants have to kill the host by hitting him with the car.]
^[LWS: @KARIM]
^[Winner: Shadow]
^[Screenshots]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #43]
^[Type: ~[New Type! "Fallout v2"]~(lime)]
^[Description: A fallout with multiple platforms. The chances of not falling down directly are somewhat increased and it is a small difference to the normal Fallout.]
^[Winner: Kani]
^[Screenshots]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[~[Event Building #1]~(green)]
^[Type: 1v1 Map]
^[Description: It's a 1v1 map that was meant for my new event "Torch". The map is small and doesn't have much space, but that's good so the fight can start right away. In the event "Torch" the teams have to do a lot of 1v1s, so a big map would lead to long waiting times. The map is adapted for my event "Torch" as you can see for example in the lettering "Team A" and "Team B" above the benches. As a sign that both players are ready, they have to stand behind the pillows on their side. Once both are in their positions, the match starts. This was my first event I built, I could use my ZIP Worker Panel. I hope you like it.]
^[Screenshots]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #44]
^[Type: ~[New Type! "Torch"]~(lime)]
^[Description: You can find the explanation of the event in the spoiler next to the screenshots. Two teams play against each other but not all at the same time but in 1v1. The winner of the round stays on the field with the same life and plays against the second from the opposing team. This continues until one team runs out of players. The event is new and I don't think the idea is bad, so I will try to host the event a few times more, so as many people as possible can test it.]
^[Prize: 3.000.000$ (6 spots, each 500k)]
^[Winner: @beauty @koko @Latinoo @Blackyy @kiraa @Restucci]
^[Screenshots]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #45]
^[Type: Fallout (Selfmade)]
^[Description: There was no LWS and I wanted to host an event. I decided to spawn as a worker and build an event myself and host it. Later Terry came and helped me with the ads and also added an event participant spawn. The prize money was $2,000,000 and it wasn't like it always was since I didn't have an LWS to host it. I hope it was still fun.]
^[LWS: @Terry]
^[Winner: @SlapBobs]
^[Screenshots]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[~[Event Building #2]~(green)]
^[Type: Fallout]
^[Description: It's a simple event and not really hard to build either. I spawned as a worker and started building. I built with Windows the platform on which the participants have to stand and a small viewpoint for myself. I built the event with the normal worker panel and Terry helped me with the hosting.]
^[Screenshots]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #46]
^[Type: M4 Cowboy]
^[Description: A 1v1 event where the participants stand back to back to each other. When the countdown starts ticking down, they can run along the yellow line if they want to. In Go, they shoot at each other but are not allowed to get off the yellow line.]
^[LWS: @Garcia]
^[Winner: @SlapBobs]
^[Screenshots]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Event #47]
^[Type: Kamikaze my Cheetah]
^[Description: The participants had to kamikaze my Cheetah with their Shamal and destroy it that way.]
^[LWS: @Garcia]
^[Winner: @Lou-2]
^[Screenshots]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text