Tail Draggers | Media Archive

Zekeriya

alt text
Roleplay#1
Participants: @Amara
Titel: The promising racer Amara
Story:

Today 15th of september I got a call from one of our scouters 'Nubbob'. He told me he saw a potential racer racing in the streets of Las Venturas. When I heard the new, I decided to take a look myself. So I grabbed my Alpha, and went to the location Amara told me. I drove through hole Las Venturas like 3 times. But there was no sign of a racer. When I was about to go home, I heard the sound of a powerful engine some blocks ahead. So I decided to go there, and there he was. I stopped him to have a little talk with him, I wanted to see his racing skills, so I challenged him for a race. To get the best out of the young racer, I told him the winner would take 50k. Since I wanted to see his skills, I didnt go on my best. When he won the first race, I saw he had quite nice racing skills. So I started a chat with this racer called Amara. I asked him to join our new racing organization, but he refused my invite. So I challenged him for another race. If he would win he would get another 50k, but If I would win he had to join our new racing organization. But this time I raced with my full skills, so this time I won. After the race I gave the young racer the 50k, and invited him to our gang.

Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/MQwXbso

alt text
Roleplay#2
Titel: ThC bought a new car
Participants: @reket @BlaZZey
Story: Today 16 of September one ThC guy called me. His name was Reket and he told me that ThC wants to buy a new car. He came to Tail Draggers base and we talked about the cars. He chose a new BMW. We decided to ask some guns for the car. I transported this BMW to ThC garage and Blazzey secured me with Sultan. When we reached to ThC garage he gave us guns, after that we left with Blazzey.
Screenshots: https://kaseke123.imgur.com/all/

alt text
Roleplay#3

Title Quick Race

Participants: @IceCold , @reket
:::

Today at 12 am Icecold got a call from the guy named Reket who we sold a car yesterday, He told Icecold that the car was okey and everything but he wanted to test the speed and handling out in race.
alt textalt text
Icecold told him hes at docks right now and that he should come by with the car, Reket said he will be there in hour.
alt text
alt text
When Reket made it to Docks Icecold was already waiting for him.
alt text
Reket said he liked the car alot and that he added some custom modifications on it, He also told Icecold that he wants to do a small race with him so he could test the car out, Icecold agreed with him and told him that they could do a race right here in docks.
alt text
Icecold said to him that the docks pretty small and the race would be pretty quick, Reket and Icecold made the countdown through the phone.
alt text
alt text
As experience racer Icecold took the lead fast but Reket wasn't far behind, The finish line was close.
alt text

alt text
Both of them made it over the finish line but Icecold was 2 seconds ahead, They parked there cars and came out to talk, Reket said that the cars fast and the handling is good, Icecold replied to him and said that if he ever needs any cars that hes your guy, They shook hands and Reket took off.

alt text
Roleplay#4
Title: Training race
Participants: @IceCold @Elyes
Story: On 17 of September IceCold bought a new car named Cheetah. He wanted to test it and called his friend Elyes from OverdoseCrime. We did this race just for fun and training. The race ended and Elyes was a winner. After the race, we parked cars and then shook hands.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text