King of San Andreas: Gang Event & small patch notes

alt text

Good afternoon my lovely hormonal community!

King of San Andreas - Summer Event

(Note: This event is specifically for the official gangs of the server. We haven't forgotten about you squads. Your competition will be coming soon once some backend changes have been implemented!)

This event will take place throughout the entirety of June, starting 01/06/2021 00:00 and ending 01/07/2021 00:00.

The purpose of this event is to demonstrate which nefarious organisation is truly the king of San Andreas. In order to take part, gangs must take part in a large quantity of activities to come out on top at the end of the event duration. The top organisations which has collected the most points will be eligible for a variety of rewards.

Point System

• Turfs = 1 point/hour held

• Bank Robberies = 5 Points

• 8/8 Bank Robberies = 8 points

Note: If bank availability becomes an issue, this will be addressed.

Rewards

The top 3 participants in the competition will be rewarded.

First Place: Grand Prize

• 50% less jail time for the duration of 2 weeks in July

• $30,000,000 cash prize

• The following property:
    :::

alt text

alt text

Second Place: Medium Prize

• 50% less jail time for the duration of 1 week

• $15,000,000 cash prize

• The following properties: (Subject to change if better properties come available during the competition)

alt text

alt text

Third Place: Low Tier

• $10,000,000 Cash Prize

We wish you all the very best of luck in the competition! Please make sure Teddy doesn't win, thanks.

Jail Update

During the feedback the other week, many individuals expressed concern surrounding the jail and how difficult it is to currently jailbreak. In order to combat this, the requirement for 2 individuals to open the red door has been removed.

Similarly to the old jail, you now only need one single individual at either of the red doors to now jailbreak once the cells have been opened. We will be observing this closely and will adjust accordingly if the desired effect is not met.

Small BR Rule Tweak

Previously the BR rule stated:
5) Do not marker kill or marker arrest players entering or exiting a bank just before, or during a Bank Robbery.

The rule now states:

1. Do not marker kill or marker arrest players entering or exiting a bank during a Bank Robbery.

This has been done in accordance to the new markers being introduced. With the new markers being introduced, it was deemed very difficult to start a bank robbery due to the multiple entry points. This rule now only exists once a BR has been physically started.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and good luck getting prepared for the competition!

Thanks
SAES Team

Today was a better day. Woke up stretched, had a passport appointments and had to miss 1st and 2nd period but I have As in those classes so it was good. Rest of school was great. After school I worked out for an hour, meditated for 15 minutes, worked on my AP computer science project for 30 minutes read and did my AP English homework for an hour and ended the day with a cold shower. Hope yall had a good day tooBites_Lip

@nishki said in King of San Andreas: Gang Event & small patch notes:

Today was a better day. Woke up stretched, had a passport appointments and had to miss 1st and 2nd period but I have As in those classes so it was good. Rest of school was great. After school I worked out for an hour, meditated for 15 minutes, worked on my AP computer science project for 30 minutes read and did my AP English homework for an hour and ended the day with a cold shower. Hope yall had a good day tooBites_Lip

mashallah bro