Refuel All Vehicles QoL

Arctic

Question

15 answers to this question

Repairing a vehicle / all vehicles with the buttons used to also refuel them in the past. Now the most you can do is refuel them to 5l if the car's fuel is below that. I'm assuming it was changed to make people use gas stations more, and to give the groups that resupply them more relevant. But yeah, it's a feature I wouldn't mind seeing again

Only way not to remove fuel truckers purpose is to make it very expensive to do via that button. Like ten times more expensive so people would think twice before fueling vehicles that way.
It would be nice money drain aswell if specially rich people starts using it, which ofc is small improvment for economy.

@antirug said in Refuel All Vehicles QoL:

Gas stations would completely lose their use. Which would lead to ALT's and GXT's refueling spawn to be completely useless. I think we should keep it as it is.

Well, if you see it nowadays there's even 1 Fuel trucker every 2 days needed to keep the Fuel stations all full, IF this can be considered then the script of Fuel Stations can be re-worked and for example they can be in need of refuel every night or ever second day. That will keep the need of Fuel truckers and increase it's activity too. They can lose 5% per hour or so to keep enough job for Fuel truckers

@wendo said in Refuel All Vehicles QoL:

Gas stations would completely lose their use. Which would lead to ALT's and GXT's refueling spawn to be completely useless. I think we should keep it as it is.

Well, if you see it nowadays there's even 1 Fuel trucker every 2 days needed to keep the Fuel stations all full, IF this can be considered then the script of Fuel Stations can be re-worked and for example they can be in need of refuel every night or ever second day. That will keep the need of Fuel truckers and increase it's activity too. They can lose 5% per hour or so to keep enough job for Fuel truckers

I agree, however it could also lead to gas stations being empty alot of the time. Great idea however, would like to see that altered a little and tested for a few weeks or so.

@wendo said in Refuel All Vehicles QoL:

I agree, however it could also lead to gas stations being empty alot of the time. Great idea however, would like to see that altered a little and tested for a few weeks or so.

I mean, the effect could be removed, or the size increased so that there will be always fuel left and never get empty, however even if the capacity etc stays same, It would encourage my group (GXT) to be even more active and control the fuel stations multiple times a day and if there's empty one to fill it immediately.

i think we playing an RPG server (Role play gaming) we acting like a real life .
Are you so lazy to go Fuel Statiton and Refuel your cars?
also you cant see There is some groups like ALT working on it they fill up the fuel stations what they should do now !!!!!!!!!

@mr-zinyak said in Refuel All Vehicles QoL:

i think we playing an RPG server (Role play gaming) we acting like a real life .
also you cant see There is some groups like ALT working on it they fill up the fuel stations what they should do now !!!!!!!!!

^ ^ ^

@mr-zinyak said in Refuel All Vehicles QoL:

Umm... "Role play gaming" guess you're talking about the wrong server