BR Updates

Kain

alt text

Hey guys,

Just a quick one as I felt this needed addressing a bit more. In response to a large number of negative player feedback concerning the BR changes made a couple weeks ago, we'll be updating the current 6 banks to the following:

Los Santos - Returned to normal state. (4 gates, max 8m safes)
Las Venturas - Slow opening gates will remain, safes returned back to max 8m.
San Fierro - Slow opening gates removed, safes max 80m will remain.

Bone County - Returned to normal state. (3 gates, max 8m safes)
Red County - Slow opening gates will remain, safes returned back to max 8m.
Tierra Robada - Slow opening gates removed, safes max 80m will remain.

Whilst we do realise that making significant changes to areas of the gamemode such as Bank Robs can be very controversial at times, granted not all of them are perfect, we do have to remind people that it can be very difficult to find the perfect game balance when a large majority of the server is on one side in what's essentially a cops vs criminals server. We do encourage you to reach out if you have genuine/constructive feedback to either Gang/Group Management or SAES HQ.

Thanks,
SAES HQ.

If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say :])))

Did Kain join any gang?

Great news, I can crack the first safe again.
Seriously, nice moves from your sides I like it how you do what the community wants or giving bad feedback and you working on solving the problem.
Hat down

By the way you said cop v crims
Let this happen and make it good payable so you will revive the civ side because the server is RPG not CopVsCrim
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/19835/suggestion-warehouse-worker-job

Wonderful feedback as always @Law. Do note the part where I said if you have anything useful/helpful to add, you know how to reach out.

@Spartan this is why only 2 of said banks now have those figures