Jail time - Mini game Suggestion

Immortal

Question

Hello,
Just wanted to suggest these cute suggestions, besides the enormous changes that have been added yesterday, these ones won't affect any player on the server, actually, It would help to enjoy the game more and more, which are

1.Reducing jail time, for like 2.5 second per 1 star or something like that but what is important is that it doesn't exceed 120 seconds, 2 mins inside the jail is fair enough, I don't know why it's 5 mins, feeling like you are actually punishing me.

2.Mini game, I've heard about some changes that were going to happen for the new jail after 1 month of its implementation date, 2 months passed till now, @sushii Hello?, anyways, please if possible remove the mini-game because it sucks tbh, and add a cracking system to it, 10k or something.

The first suggestion is necessary, and I don't find it hard to be changed, just edit the equation in your code, (you know better than me ofc), the second suggestion is optional, let's say it's a personal preference, dunno what about other players would think about it, they can share their opinions here too.

Thanks for your time.

5 answers to this question

I don't mind the current vent opening minigame. The only thing that bothers me is that when you accidentally click outside the borders of the minigame, it closes down and you have to start over.

As for jail time reduction, idk. As a criminal, I obviously wouldn't mind it being a bit shorter. But reducing it to 2 minutes tops would make breaking people out pointless, because it takes at least a minute starting from getting inside the interior to leaving with your friends, and it could only take longer if one of you gets arrested in the process. So that would make quick jailbreaks meaningless, unless there is a bankrob going on and every second matters.

@kikas , yep that's my point, the minigame is really annoying when you click outside the borders of it, I remember on most of my times when I was jbing alone, I wasn't able to do it from the first time, because the same thing happens always, suggesting something like 0-1k crack would be much better in my opinion, very simple, and easy to crack, anyways, that's optional tho, what's important now is the jail time, and talking about that, I suggested making it 2 minutes max, to allow you to enjoy the game rather than getting arrested every time and spending 5 mins inside which is really boring, also you won't find someone to jb you every time tho, and ye, OB's are doing epic big JB's every day in case if you wanted to enjoy doing that, and at least you would have a chance to go back to your BR, with the current jail timer, if you ever got arrested, there is no chance to go back again.

@sushii , haha well, it seems like we got on with the current one, for me personally, It's fine, but it's all now about the jail timer, which is really too much and it's boring since the solo jb's are really hard nowadays, so I hope it gets reduced, ty.

1. That's exactly how it should be, if you do big crimes ofcourse you will get longer jail time. 5 minutes look reasonable because making it 120 seconds it would be stupid, 2minutes is nothing aswell like kikas said jail breaking would be useless then if its 120 seconds.

2. Mini game within jail is the easiest thing right now atleast for me, yesterday was first time that i tried it and It was done first try in few seconds without any problems. Making it something similar like bank rob cracking system would be good and bad aswell. The good side of it would be making jail break a bit harder (for some people that are non crackers or simple cant crack), bad thing is connected to good one because current system is simple and everyone can press dots within square. Mean while cracking requires more. This is just my opinion towards the suggestions no hard feelings

2 minutes in jail simply will not happen, jail time has been drastically reduced over the years and is unlikely to be reduced any further. Surrender if you don't want to spend time in jail, using /sur has a MASSIVE decrease on time spent in jail.