The Underground Circle | Roleplay Group

alt text
alt text

Group name: The Underground Circle
Group Motto: ''Blood makes you Related, Loyalty makes you Family''
Group Color Code: #6B6B6B
Group tag: (UC|Name) For members apart of the group, (UC-H|Name) for wannabes.
Group Founders: @Cobra / @Reggi
Date of creation: 01-06-2018
Notice: This is a Group you dont have to leave your current g/s/c to join us.
Discord: https://discord.gg/nywUsSR

alt text

It all started in a small town called Medelin. Tony and Carlos Garcia(Cobra & Reggi) grew up in Columbia and their family was very poor. There was a reason for that, a reason that still hurts to this day. The 2 cousins Tony and Carlos Garcia(Cobra & Reggi) lost their dads cause they were in the wrong place at the wrong moment. There was a gunfight between 2 gangs and there dads both got hit, one died right there on the street and the other one in the hospital.

There family didn't had much after that because there dads were the breadwinners, so Tony and Carlos Garcia(Cobra & Reggi) had to provide for the family. But with both there jobs, it still wasn't enough to provide the family. They had to make more money and they both didn't want to end up to be criminals but they thought they didn't had a choice, money had to come from somewhere. So they started stealing out of stores for a nice meal But after a while stealing became robbing. They earned some money out of that but they wanted more, they wanted to get there family out of problems and live normal. So they started dealing drugs, Cocaine and weed eventually the family was out of trouble but the two cousins made so much money, they didn't stop. they kept dealing more and more and the money went to there heads. But to everything comes an end, and you can already guess they got caught. they were released when they're 19 years old, they're were in prison 2 years and they knew, if they got out, everything would be different And it was true, Everything changed, the people, the city, there town, they didn't knew why but it was changed. they both didn't wanted to stay in Medelin for some reason. They wanted to go somewhere else, a fresh start and do things differently.

That's why they moved to a city in San Andreas Called Los Santos. It was very different to what they're used to. It wasn't there small town, no this was a big city but they knew, big city's have big money. They're moved to Los Santos and started there new lives in a big city. After a while, they're dealing big amounts of drugs and had big amounts of money and they sent alot money to there family. they both had beautiful houses and the money they received was big. But the two cousins got caught smuggling Cocaine to San Fierro and were in big trouble, but the cousins had good lawyers, so they only had to spent 5 years in the Prison of San Fierro.

When they get released they will be 26 but that all was 5 years ahead of them. they're released after 5 years of prison time and they're back on the street. they made a lot of plans in prison. What they will do when they get out. How they will do it alot smarter and make no more mistakes. They had a big Plan. They're out and flew back to Los Santos And start over and do it all different this time. After months they had some pizza delivery guys working for them and bringing drugs around in Los Santos. The Pizza drugs service brought alot of money but they didn't want that to be there only income. So they bought a Apartment Building, Factory, Clothing store and a big warehouse. They made so much money that they wanted to expand their busines so, They bought a big farm for their big drug busines. eventually they had big properties, huge amounts of drugs, weapons and money but they both knew, They couldn't run a big busines like that by their own. So the two cousins created the organization called The Underground Circle.

alt text

• Drugs transport: We transport drugs all around San Andreas in different ways, our drugs gets transported on sea, with our trucks, planes, trains etc. We have every route on sea, land and air planned out to avoid police or worst but of course now and then our transports gets checked. Every person has a price and the costums police asswell. All our transports goes threw costums without a problem with a little help from a good friend called money. our biggest cocaine import comes from Colombia, We have many ways to get our cocaine all the way from Colombia to San Andreas for example, with our planes, ships and a couple more.

• Prostitution: We earn our money on different ways, prostitution is one of them. We many women working for us in a way they do best, Those women have sex with all kinds of people for money and the more woman you got working for you, the more money you earn of those horny guys.

• Pizza(Drugs) delivery: Our drugs get transported with huge amounts in San Andreas, but we also think about those drug users in Los Santos. The city of Los Santos has a lot of drug users aswell and we don't forgot about that. Los Santos is a big city and has a lot of police officers and more so you have to sell it smart. And that's exactly what we do, We sell our drugs in Los Santos with pizza outfits and scooter disguises to look less suspicious and avoid trouble with police.

• The Underground Circle: We do a lot more then the things and have a lot more planned then you think or read above, but you will find that out soon!

alt text

• Don/Leaders: One or several Leaders who are in control of the family. These individuals are the ultimate authority within their organizations and make all of the major decisions involving the criminal group.

• A counselor(s)/adviser(s): This position may be occupied by the Leaders, but is usually separate from that position. This person advises the Leaders on the intricacies of criminal activities and provides unbiased advice on how to handle matters within the family, as well outside of it.

• Capo/HQ Team: These are the street bosses who run the day-to day operations of the organization. They receive orders from the Leaders. They also control all but the most intractable disputes between lower-ranking members. They kick up the money move payments from lower to higher from the earnings of the street soldiers.

• Lawyer(s): The person(s) with this job will include counseling us about legal options and representing us in criminal or civil court proceedings. They will work inside courtrooms, but also perform many duties outside of court, including researching, preparing cases, and to advice us.

• Soldiers/Members: Lowest ranking members of the organization. Usually they are new recruits or marginal performers who can't be trusted or aren't smart enough for higher levels of responsibility. They perform a great deal of the heavy lifting in the organization. Potential captains and lieutenants are chosen from the ranks of these individuals the best performers and they are almost always in a constant state of flux.

alt text

Don
Don Tony - @Cobra
Don Carlos - @Reggi

Counselor(s)/Adviser(s)
Vacant

Capo(HQ's)
Wiz - @Wizax

Lawyer(s)
Vacant

Soldiers
Josip - @SweeT
Yuri - @Lucifer666
Vega - @Coma
Steven - @iBrooks
Danniel - @Zodiac
Glitchman - @Glitchman
Andre - @Andre
Dave - @Driver
Andariel - @kenttabadat
Marcus - @Mystic5knp
Zeke - @Zekeriya
Andrew - @Vanja
Jhonny - @Djappa
Alberto - @DJ0
Jack - @Sahin
Vandam - @Maestro
Med - @Filex
Dante - @Dk11
Axel - @Rocker
Anatoly - @Blu
Jason - @Killer
Flappy - @flappppyyy
Raz - @SSWaffle
Mark - @MArk

VIP
Matheus - @Matheus
ViRuSLN - @ViRuSLN
Mootje - @Mootje

alt text
##spoiler
~ The Underground Circle Stripclub

alt text

~ The Underground Circle Farm

alt text
alt text

~ The Underground Circle Factory

alt text

~ The Underground Circle Warehouse

alt text

~ The Underground Circle Hideout

alt text

~ The Underground Circle Storage

alt text

~ The Underground Circle Hideout

alt text

~ The Underground Circle Apartment Building

alt text
##endspoiler
alt text

+ Follow the server rules, you can find them in F1 > Server Rules.
+ Never Leave Your Brother Behind, Remember you are a family.
+ Don't spam or fight with anyone in mainchat.
+ Follow the orders of Highranked Member's.
+ Be active ingame and on the forums, and if you going inactive let us know.
+ Never spam your binds.
+ Don't ask for promotions until a HQ gives you it.
+ Don't act like a cunt.

alt text

Click Here

alt text

~ What are we looking for:
We are looking for some active and mature roleplayers. Members who can behave normal and dont fuck up activities. You should have a decent english knowledge and be active in our media archive.

Application Format:
alt text
PART 1 - Personal Information
Ingame & Account name:

Nationality:

PART 2 - Ingame Information
Are you apart of any Groups?
Current S/G/C:

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?
What are your strengths:

What are your weakness:
Rate your English skills (0-10):
Rate your RP skills (0-10):

PART 3 - Additional Information
Tell us about yourself:
What is our main role (By your own words):
Why do you want join our family:
Why should we accept you in our family:
If you had a chance to join our activities with us post the screens here:

alt text

Ingame & Account name: Sahin / kaganthekiller
Nationality: Turkey
Do you have discord? Yes, I do.

Are you apart of any Groups? Yes

1. SAFD = District Chief

2. ZIP = Architect

3. PC = ProCop Officer

4. TEC = Cab Driver

5. SAM = Paramedic
    Current S/G/C: Well, I'm a part of NNB members
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? I'm playing SAES since 2015.
    What are your strengths: I'm good at flying aircrafts, driving cars and having sniper fights.
    What are your weakness: I'm a bad captain so I dont drive boats, ships very well.
    Rate your English skills (0-10): Well, I would rate as 7/10.
    Rate your RP skills (0-10): I have an amazing imagination so I am a good roleplayer, 9/10.

Tell us about yourself: Hello, I am Kaan. I'm living in Turkey/Izmir and I am going tow highschool. I am 17 years old. Lets talk about my appearances; I have curly long and dark blond hairs, I have brown eyes and I have medium heigh.
What is our main role (By your own words): Dealing drugs and prostitution.
Why do you want join our family: Well because UC family has good, friendly and quality members, I would like to be one of them.
Why should we accept you in our family: Well, because I am mature, experienced, honest and friendly person. I would work for UC family.
If you had a chance to join our activities with us post the screens here: Sadly i didnt have a chance :( But will try my bests to join UC activities

Ingame & Account name: Maestro / maestroswidi
Nationality: tunisian
Do you have discord? yes I do

Are you apart of any Groups? BES
Current S/G/C: none
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 8 months
What are your strengths: driving and flying and roleplaying
What are your weakness: shooting
Rate your English skills (0-10): 9
Rate your RP skills (0-10):8

Tell us about yourself:I am a young student I started playing since september and I joined many groups and gangs like VLA / OC / CripZ / VT
What is our main role (By your own words): UC members take part in drugs trafficking , arms dealing and prostitution
Why do you want join our family: because I like the mafia role and I am interested in your roleplays
Why should we accept you in our family: because I am an active member who respects others and I will help you in your RPs

Good Evening,

@Sahin & @Maestro

Thanks for your interest in joining The Underground Circlel. I'm happy to inform you both that your applications have been reviewed and accepted! This means you have passed the application stage and will be granted a chance to join our family with an in-game skills test. Please meet with one of the HQ team members in game for testing and once again congratulations!

alt text

Ingame & Account name: Filex & medtheman
Nationality:Tunisian
Do you have discord? Yes i do

Are you apart of any Groups? IAC
Current S/G/C: BBMC
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 7 months
What are your strengths: Im good in rp which is important for any group
What are your weakness: i prefere saying i have no weakness they are temporary and i will solve what makes me weak
Rate your English skills (0-10): 7/10
Rate your RP skills (0-10): 8 to 9 from 10

Tell us about yourself: I learnt alot in ThC because i joined as a noob and i have now big experience in saes althought Im still new compared to other old school players: they take criminal roleplays like drug dealing and trafficking, arms dealing and trafficking also prostituation
Why do you want join our family: I saw friends regrouping for a roleplay they are a part of group so i asked for topic and liked it so here im applying
Why should we accept you in our family: Im friendly thats what they say and my work will answer this question in futur
If you had a chance to join our activities with us post the screens here: None

Good Morning,

@Filex

Thank you for your interest in joining The Underground Circle. Im happy to inform you that your applications have been reviewed and accepted! This means you have passed the application stage and will be granted a chance to join our family with an in-game skills test. Please meet with one of the HQ team members in game for testing and once again congratulations!

alt text

Ingame & Account name: Rocker & rocker6244
Nationality: Pakistani.
Do you have discord? Yes.

Are you apart of any Groups? BES,TMH,MCC.
Current S/G/C: TST.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 1 year and 1 month.
What are your strengths: Shooting,Driving,Flying,Parachuting.
What are your weakness: If i i see through my weakness, I get killed fast.
Rate your English skills (0-10): 9-10.
Rate your RP skills (0-10): 9-10.

Tell us about yourself: Hi my name is Rocker, Member of TST. I got alot experience and holding trust of many members.
What is our main role (By your own words): The main role of this group is to Earn money with many ways and help the group grow. The bussiness of earning money contains illegal stuff like delivery of drugs and Seducing people to sex.
Why do you want join our family: I want to join this family to grow faster and help members.
Why should we accept you in our family: I got alot of experience and I'm a Loyal member.
If you had a chance to join our activities with us post the screens here: None becuase it is new.

Hello,

@Rocker

Thank you for your interest in joining The Underground Circle. Im happy to inform you that your applications have been reviewed and accepted! This means you have passed the application stage and will be granted a chance to join our family with an in-game skills test. Please meet with one of the HQ team members in game for testing and once again congratulations!

alt text

alt text

Ingame & Account name: KARIM , chinwibenlaid
Nationality: Algerien
Do you have discord? N/A

Are you apart of any Groups? <UTO>
Current S/G/C: WA
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 2 Years
What are your strengths: I'm good at driving the car , shooting
What are your weakness: I am weak in command of ships
Rate your English skills (0-10): 6-10.
Rate your RP skills (0-10): 8-10.

Tell us about yourself: Hi there, my name is Karim 18 old , Im member of WA And I am friendly, good behavior, and mature
What is our main role (By your own words): The group is working to make money illegally, for example, transport drugs Or the use of prostitutes to make money through sex, all without the knowledge of the police or leave traces
Why do you want join our family: I want to join the group because it plays an illegal role so better this way, I also have my friends there so I will work to raise the group level; and Assistance in all possible ways
Why should we accept you in our family: Because I have the experience and I am a sincere person, I work to raise it in the best way and Assistance in all possible ways

Ingame & Account name:mediixx
Nationality:tunisia
Do you have discord?yes

Are you apart of any Groups?Yeah ofc TMH
Current S/G/C: Im a part of Black Bullets
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? since 2012
What are your strengths:Driving Shooting
What are your weakness: N/A
Rate your English skills (0-10):9
Rate your RP skills (0-10):9

Tell us about yourself:Well, im Yassin i live in tunisia i am 20 years old I think what makes me special is my loyalty, i'm respectful + Peacefull with everyone , you should accept me because i'm offering you my loyalty and activity could possibility look up to.
What is our main role (By your own words):Drugs transport Prostitution
Why do you want join our family:Well i wanna join dat Group Becausei like RP's gourp and i feel dat group perfect for me
Why should we accept you in our family: I've learned how to play step by step and I personally think that I have made a great progress ,and few things that i learned from myself was that I am a very loyal and trusted player and always willing to help the others player could possibility look up to
If you had a chance to join our activities with us post the screens here:N/A

Ingame & Account name:SSWaffle/420Waffle
Nationality:Mexican/American
Do you have discord?Yes
Are you apart of any Groups?No
Current S/G/C: I am applying For CripZ
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 1 year
What are your strengths:Driving,M4,Sniper,Combat shotgun
What are your weakness: loosing
Rate your English skills (0-10):10
Rate your RP skills (0-10):7
Tell us about yourself: I love soccer and video games i have 4 dogs, i live in Los Angeles CA and i have much more to learn about myself
What is our main role (By your own words): What the UC members do is that they take part in drugs trafficking , arms dealing and prostitution
Why do you want join our family:Beacause when i first rp with you guys it was really fun and cobra told me to apply and i thought about it and i wanted to
Why should we accept you in our family:I will be faithful and loyal to this group
If you had a chance to join our activities with us post the screens here:I did rp with cobra djappa and flappy but i forgot to ss it.

Good morning,

@KARIM

We would like to thank you for your interest in joining The Underground Circle. Your application status is pending for now, try to attend in our activities and join our discord server: https://discord.gg/nywUsSR

Good morning,

@MArk & @SSWaffle

Thanks for your interest in joining The Underground Circlel. Im happy to inform you both that your applications have been reviewed and accepted! This means you have passed the application stage and will be granted a chance to join our family with an in-game skills test. Please meet with one of the HQ team members in game for testing and once again congratulations!

• 1 month later...

Ingame & Account name: Filex & medtheman
Nationality: Tunisian
Do you have discord? Yes

Are you apart of any Groups? I was a part of many groups before one of them UC but i left for some reasons was thinking about retiring and then changed my mind finally to apply back here
Current S/G/C: N/A
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 8 months and a half
What are your strengths: Roleplaying skills, communication skills, pretty open to any kind of disscusions jokes and argumentation what makes me a good members for my mates. In addition the other classic game skills driving, shooting and piloting.
What are your weakness: I sometimes take the next levelwhen i joke frequently what makes people annoyed and shows me as a kid (not mature enought for someone compared to my age)
Rate your English skills (0-10): 8-9/10 (some spelling mistakes can take the last point)
Rate your RP skills (0-10): 9/10 (some fantasy can take a point too)

Tell us about yourself: I'm Yassine an 18 years old tunisian, started playing saes 8 months ago, spent the first 3 months as a newbie as i knew nothing until i joined my first gang ThC where i learnt much about things basics for every part of the community like using forums posting, making rps and communication. I'm a mature person when it's the case to be otherwise i'm the kind guy who likes to joke and have fun.
Why do you want join our family: The reason been set in my old application and its still the same. one new reason added is I'm Ex member so i want to comeback
Why should we accept you in our family: The informations i gave in my application are enought to present the capacity i have + I'm coming back fresh so will try my best to do what i can do.
If you had a chance to join our activities with us post the screens here: Nope

Ingame & Account name:scoore\scoore0
Nationality:england
Do you have discord?yes sure

Are you apart of any Groups?yes i am joined 3 group [ FL-DCO-SA-RS]
Current S/G/C:i joined squad [ICE-QRF] \ i joined gang [BBMC-NL-MK]
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 2 years
What are your strengths:i'm good at driving planes and helicopters and i'm active and i'm good at shooting and sniping and i'm so good at RP and goood at driving boat and I'm guy who knows what's loyalty, respect, maturity and I believe my strongest trait is my working with people very well in a way where I use the strengths of each individual in a team to produce the best results because of my easy going personality,I have have been told by my firects that it's easy approach me
What are your weakness:MY Internet is bad sometimes BUT I FIXE ITS SOON
Rate your English skills (0-10):8
Rate your RP skills (0-10):8

Tell us about yourself::I AM scoore AND I AGE 15 YEARS and i like drive car and i like this squade andi live in espanol and i go to school and i like school and i like food and i have one brother and where I'll become mechanic in the future. And If it goes everything planned, then one day I'll have my own mechanical workshop. and i love the underground circle good at school and my english skills too and i love sunrise and sunset and i hope join
What is our main role (By your own words):The main role of this group is to Earn money with many ways and help the group grow. The bussiness of earning money contains illegal stuff like delivery of drugs and Seducing people to sex.
Why do you want join our family:because I like the mafia role and I am interested in your roleplays.
Why should we accept you in our family:ell, because I am mature, experienced, honest and friendly person. I would work for UC family.
If you had a chance to join our activities with us post the screens here:no one .

• 10 months later...

alt text
Ingame & Account name: Pirus|Spider / kaka02
Nationality:Algerien
Do you have discord?Yeah

Are you apart of any Groups?Im part in (TS)
Current S/G/C:The~Pirus
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?3 years
What are your strengths:Driving,Shooting,Killing,Flaying,Role-Playing
What are your weakness:Lag,Swimming
Rate your English skills (0-10):7/10
Rate your RP skills (0-10):8/10

Tell us about yourself:known as Spider ingame but my real name is Abduallah im 16 years old boy from algeria , Oum Al Bawagi Exactly i love hanging with my friends , studying at high school , playing vedio games i play like 7-8 hours in saes everyday im fully free nowadays.
What is our main role (By your own words):Dealing drugs and prostitution.
Why do you want join our family:iwant to Joint this family bcz i love mafia role .
Why should we accept you in our family:i can offer all my efforts if i be part of it, and im a patient player who can help his team to be the best
If you had a chance to join our activities with us post the screens here:no one