300 Capital

Formula

alt text

alt text

~[Name: 300 Capital]~(yellow)
~[Tag: [300]Name]~(yellow)
~[Color Code: #FFC600]~(yellow)
~[Spawns: Drug Dealer, Car Jacker, Pickpocket]~(yellow)
~[Net Worth: Approximately $500,000,000+]~(yellow)

~[Discord:]~(yellow) https://discord.gg/rVYJ9jnN

alt text
alt text

~[Very little is known about 300, established in the year 1993, 300 Capital was formed by a group of powerful and highly organized individuals who controlled the streets of Downtown Los Santos with illegal sources of revenue which included drug racketeering, prostitution and their number one source of revenue; stealing cars and shipping them overseas to be sold in different countries.]~(white,white,red,orange)

~[The streets got hot, 300 knew if they kept moving how they moved sooner or later the feds would pick them up so they realized it was time to devise a plan so they can stay off the radar, while still running the streets of Downtown Los Santos.]~(white,orange,red)

~[The outcome was that they launched an EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL CAR RENTAL BUSINESS in the heart of Downtown Los Santos which rakes in millions a month for the organization. To this day 300 Capital still maintains and controls the streets with their illegal activities but their legal activities keep them off the radar from the feds.]~(red,orange,yellow,white,white)

alt text
alt text

~[300 Capital specializes in high end rentals right in the heart of Los Santos just feet away from the Los Santos Bank and Los Santos Jail.
To rent a vehicle or motorcycle please get in contact with a 300 Capital member via in game, discord, or via email (Rentals@300.com) to orchestrate the rental process.
Please be advised 300 reserves the right to deny a rental to any customer or remove a customer from renting a vehicle with a 100% refund given.]~(white,red,orange,orange)

alt text
alt text
alt text

~[All available rentals cost]~(white) ~[$800,000]~(lime) ~[a week.]~(white)
~[The following cars are available to rent:]~(white,red,orange)
~[Buffalo, Infernus, Jester, Cheetah, Stratum, SGT, Landstalker]~(lime)
~[The following motorcycles are available to rent:]~(white,red,orange)
~[NRG 500, BF-400, PCJ-600]~(lime)

~[SPECIAL CAR ]~(white) ~["Paul Walker 2 Fast 2 Furious Nissan GTR R34"]~(lime)
alt text
alt text

~[This exclusive car is available to rent for]~(white) ~[$4,000,000]~(lime) ~[a week!]~(white)

alt text
~[MAIN GARAGE ]~(white)
alt text

~[The main 300 Capital headquarters garage is located in the heart of Los Santos, feel free to inspect the fleet out whenever you desire.]~(white)

alt text

~[SMALL GARAGE ]~(white)
alt text

~[FLINT COUNTY GAS STATION ]~(white)
alt text

alt text

~[300 BOSS (Runs The Show):]~(white)
@Formula

~[300 MANAGERS (Overviews Operations)]~(white)~[:]~(white)
@Cristian @LandShark
~[300 HUSTLERS (Handles Requests, Sorts Deals, Brings Deals To Table):]~(white)
@Luis
@NEUTRO
~[300 ASSOCIATES (Sorts Deals, Brings Deals To Table)]~(white)
@aoxi
@CHAPO
@juanes12
@Stalin
@Orten1
@Mafiot

alt text

~[300 Capital is currently open to recruiting managers and hustlers.]~(white,red,orange)
~[Member perks include a free slot on a car FOR LIFE, 50% of profits from the deals the member brings to the table ($400,000) and 30% of profits ($240,000) from random deals the member handles.]~(orange,red,white,white)

~[The recruitment process will be handled very wisely and only those who we deem suitable can join 300 Capital.]~(white,red,orange)
~[The number one rules are BE ACTIVE, follow the SAES rules and show DEDICATION to 300 Capital. Follow these rules or else you will be kicked.]~(red)

~[If interested in joining the capital please reply to this topic with this application:]~(lime)

What is your age?

What is your SAES username?

How good is your english?

Are you a active player?

Why do you want to join 300 Capital?

Do you use discord?

~[Accepted = Welcome to the capital, we believe you fit the criteria to be apart of this elite organization. Don't disappoint us.]~(lime)
~[Pending = Your application is under review, we have to see if your name rings bells in the streets.]~(orange)
~[Denied = Sorry, your request to join 300 Capital has been denied, feel free to apply again in a month.]~(red)

What is your age?: 17

What is your SAES username?: Markus

How good is your english?: Quite good I'd say

Are you a active player?: Yes

Why do you want to join 300 Capital?: Seems like a unique group and would be fun, I hope

Do you use discord?: Yes

alt text

What is your SAES username?: CristianEscobar

How good is your english?: Good

Why do you want to join 300 Capital?: I liked the role that has 300 capital and I would like to join and help the group and offer a good service to people as it is a new group.

Do you use discord?: yes ,CristianSG#3383

What is your age? 19

What is your SAES username?luisdavid123

How good is your english?7

Are you a active player?
very active
because it sounds promising, i like the history and rp roles, usually im not interested in groups but this time is diferent

Do you use discord?
yes i do

@formula said in 300 Capital:

What is your age? 17
What is your SAES username? kxr33m
How good is your english? 9/10
Are you a active player? yes
Why do you want to join 300 Capital? i like the role of the group 300 capital and it seems nice and fun and it seems like a unique group and i would like to be a part of it
Do you use discord? yes

What is your age? 18

What is your SAES username? yznmhd

How good is your english? I'd say that my English is pretty good despite the fact that it is not my first language.

Are you a active player? Yes, I consider myself to be an active player.

Why do you want to join 300 Capital? The role of the group is unlike any other group that I found. I think that joining 300 Capital will improve my experience on the server and provide me with a new source of income.

Do you use discord? Yes.

What is your age? 18

eloscar2017
Are you a active player?
very active
because I like the group and how things move and it is a very interesting idea so I want to try it.
Do you use discord?
yes i do

alt text

What is your age? 18

What is your SAES username? Aox1640S

How good is your english? 8/10 Good enough.

Are you a active player? Yes im.

Why do you want to join 300 Capital? Different ideas needs to be supported in my mind.I liked the 300 Capital role and i would like to help.

Do you use discord? Yes. aoxi#6857
alt text

What is your age? 18

What is your SAES username? shiroi36
How good is your english? 7/10 Good enough.

Are you a active player? Yes Im active in SAES

Why do you want to join 300 Capital? I like the history annd roles , i would like to help and I believe i can help the group grow

Do you use discord? Yes. schwaring35#1476

alt text

@markus said in 300 Capital:

What is your age?: 17

What is your SAES username?: Markus

How good is your english?: Quite good I'd say

Why do you want to join 300 Capital?: Seems like a unique group and would be fun, I hope

Do you use discord?: Yes

alt text

~[Sorry, your request to join 300 Capital has been denied, feel free to apply again in a month.]~(red)

@cristian said in 300 Capital:

alt text

What is your SAES username?: CristianEscobar

How good is your english?: Good

Why do you want to join 300 Capital?: I liked the role that has 300 capital and I would like to join and help the group and offer a good service to people as it is a new group.

Do you use discord?: yes ,CristianSG#3383

alt text

~[Welcome to the capital, we believe you fit the criteria to be apart of this elite organization. Don't disappoint us.]~(lime)

@kxr33m said in 300 Capital:

@formula said in 300 Capital:

What is your age? 17
What is your SAES username? kxr33m
How good is your english? 9/10
Are you a active player? yes
Why do you want to join 300 Capital? i like the role of the group 300 capital and it seems nice and fun and it seems like a unique group and i would like to be a part of it
Do you use discord? yes

alt text

~[Sorry, your request to join 300 Capital has been denied, feel free to apply again in a month.]~(red)

@yznmhd said in 300 Capital:

What is your age? 18

What is your SAES username? yznmhd

How good is your english? I'd say that my English is pretty good despite the fact that it is not my first language.

Are you a active player? Yes, I consider myself to be an active player.

Why do you want to join 300 Capital? The role of the group is unlike any other group that I found. I think that joining 300 Capital will improve my experience on the server and provide me with a new source of income.

Do you use discord? Yes.

alt text

@neutro said in 300 Capital:

What is your age? 18

eloscar2017
Are you a active player?
very active
because I like the group and how things move and it is a very interesting idea so I want to try it.
Do you use discord?
yes i do

alt text

alt text
Thanks for your interest in joining 300 Capital.
Your application is currently under review and pending.
Please be patient until the final decision is made.

@aoxi said in 300 Capital:

What is your age? 18

What is your SAES username? Aox1640S

How good is your english? 8/10 Good enough.

Are you a active player? Yes im.

Why do you want to join 300 Capital? Different ideas needs to be supported in my mind.I liked the 300 Capital role and i would like to help.

Do you use discord? Yes. aoxi#6857
alt text

alt text

~[Welcome to the capital, we believe you fit the criteria to be apart of this elite organization. Don't disappoint us. Please join our discord as soon as possible.]~(lime)