Adding 'Safe Zones'

Ghost77

Dear Community,
Well, for me as a new player I just saw that we can kill each others in front of hospitals which is punishable as well, so I'm here suggesting to add some protected area (safe zones) in front of hospitals
Your Sincerely, Ghost7

@markus said in Adding 'Safe Zones':

Just report if you're so hurt about it or go afk in an interior

If you are so hurt about a suggestion I advise you to do the thing you've just suggested.

@ghost77 said in Adding 'Safe Zones':

Dear Community,
Well, for me as a new player I just saw that we can kill each others in front of hospitals which is punishable as well, so I'm here suggesting to add some protected area (safe zones) in front of hospitals
Your Sincerely, Ghost7

There are incidents when "killing in front of hospitals" is allowed. One of them is simply a cop vs criminal fight. When you spawn at hospital, you have 20 seconds of protection. During this protection you cannot get arrested. If you get your vehicle to go away from the hospital area and get attacked within this 20 seconds, the person who attacks you gets punished. But after this time (20 seconds) is over, cops are allowed to attack you even though you are in hospital zone (on condition you have wanted stars.)

Or if a person steals your vehicle within hospital zone, you are allowed to attack him till you gain reacces to your vehicle.

Therefore adding such "peace zone" in hospitals would cause loss in game play.

Apart from the things I've said here, welcome to SAES:RPG and enjoy your stay. You can find introductory information about general environment in the game via F1 key. Feel free to contact admins for any help or players during Staff Recruitment. - giggles. -