[SHADERS] Competition!

WenDo

Hello there,

I'm in a need of shaders and I'd like to offer to the best one a prize for doing them. There will be individual prizes for each skin. There is skin where you can freestyle and do it like you think it's the best, and there is other skin that has description and the best shader that fits it will get the prize.

^[Skin 1:]

^[alt text]
Description:

^[This skin should be a HQ spawn skin and therefore a serious skin. I'd like to see something similar to Pablo Escobar, maybe trying to make the face to escobar his? What is a must is the beard style and darker hair. That should be same like the example below and not any other style. No logos or anything, clean t-shirt with pattern like a summer shirt or anything. ]
^[ID-258]

:::

^[alt text]

:::

^[Skin 2:]

^[alt text]
Description:

^[First thing of this skin that has to be done is making the shoes closed, let it look like boots or anything, just make the toes not visible. Eventually, IF possible making it short sleeves but not without like it is now, it's not a must but if its possible then it would be good. Everything else is left on you.]
^[ID-298]

^[Skin 3:]

^[alt text]
Description:

^[This is supposed to be a soldier of a Cartel. The face looks pretty good, however it could be slightly edited if possible. Clothes itself are not really good, adding other jacket with other look would be good and the pants making it maybe one color and the shirt in some camouflage pattern? The boots should be darker and more realistic. Everything else is on you.]
^[ID-312]

The prizes are for now secret and will be a surprise, but trust me it's worth giving your best. :money_with_wings:

Waiting for some great examples!

Cheers.

[bump]

Quick reminder,

The prizes will be in donations, that means it will be a good sum of donation in GBP.

There's still not any of the 3 skins with the shader that's looked for. Go for it and grab yourself good prize.

Cheers.