[MOD] Infernus replacement

WenDo

Question

Hey there,

As I've seen the Infernus is quiet expensive but not really recognizable differences from another cheaper car. Therefore, I'd suggest to add this mod to it to make it look more luxury and sporty.

This mod has many modifications which makes the car look tuned, lowered and more like a super sports car.

Leave your opinion below.

alt text
alt text

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

3 answers to this question

I come from the mta DM (racing kind) scene, and there are definitely better mods. With you being able to customise the car yourself.(not possible for SAES I think) Which is more fun. (What the modshop is like sort of).
But this is much better then the current infernus.

But the main reason I hear why people don't drive the infernus anymore is because the v8 and awd make the driving weird. And without it becomes to slow to compete with other cars. Just fixing the handling would already make me a user again as I love the car.

I don't believe this mod fits the aesthetic of SA all that well, although I do agree an Infernus model rework would be nice. The benefit of the current mod is it's very small in size and we can't really afford to be going much bigger, if at all.

In terms of the handling, there was a handling change done by myself <2 months ago which was pushed live not that long ago. Let me know if there are any issues, it is heavy in corners but faster on a straight but is much more drivable than the old.