[SUGGESTION] Being able to shoot while being glued

General

Question

Here in SAES, when you glue in vehicles, and you stay on them you can't shoot while being glued, that doesn't make any sense, so we should add that feature. Do you guys think we should be able to shoot while being glued?

Example: being able to shoot on a boat.
alt text

10 answers to this question

Don't think this would be beneficial for the server. You can glue tons of people onto a glueable vehicle (like a dft or a picador) and it'd be just too OP for the glue people. Like a giant cannonball coming out of nowhere. On top of that while shooting you'll most likely shoot other people that are glued to the vehicle and it'll bring tons of problems. You could shoot while glued back in the day. I don't know for what particular reason it was removed but I think it was the right choice. I see 6 votes and no comments which really makes me doubt.

in my opinion i think we should add like /cargrab option that allow only some amount of player to shoot from a glue it will be more logical that bunch of people firing that may cause mayhem and it will be more harmful than usefull but the idea would be like mounted guns