About Lounge Inc Last Gang Wars

Xtream

So the HS vs CripZ match was cancelled from the last Lounge Inc event where I had put 5mil as a bet in order of HS to win. Lounge Inc, has been saying you will get refund, but whenever I contact one they hesitate to give me the money. Like when will I get the money refunded? Because I need my 5mil :C i am broke.

Hello there, @Xtream

alt text
First of all, HS vs CripZ match was 8 months ago and it was not canceled,
it was [WEEK 7] HS vs CripZ and HS won 4-2 against CripZ, the match was played on June 20, 2020, 18:00 server time and the results were posted on June 22, 2020.

alt text

secondly, you should have read the rules before betting on any team, because according to Gang Wars Rule #7

• You have 4 days' period to take your bet price from our Lounge Employees. After 4 days your bet price will be canceled and calculated into company stocks. So, do not approach us after 4 days to pick your winnings.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
There were 4 gamblers who bet on HS and didn't claim their winnings in these 4 days and you're one of them, but guess what? they didn't cry about it or accuse us of scamming people, so it's your fault here for not claiming your winnings and not reading Lounge rules before betting.

Little tip for you: Before you start crying on forums, contact an HQ and deal with this stuff in private, because there is no need to embarrass yourself in front of everyone here.

Regards,
LoungeVC Chief Executive Officer,
Niklaus

@danil said in About Lounge Inc Last Gang Wars:

@Xtream Aww, are you mad? what is your excuse? if your mom was pregnant for 8 months then maybe he can help you, if not then fuck off.

easy to speak in the internet poor cunt. My dispute is between me and niklaus which he gladly assisted me the rest of irrelevant fucks can fuck off. Talking about my mother is a low move you peasant.

You could've been more nice but thanks for helping me out , idiot. I apologize to u

Maybe if you didn't call me a "fag" I would have been nice to you, idiot.
As a wise man said once: " ". You can try to translate it if you want, but not in Google Translate of course.