hessan210

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^[Bild Text]
^['~[new]~(lime)' Explanation of Free the Hostage!!]
^[Bild Text]
^[Again I was thinking about a new event. Of course, the dear Laggi has helped me again and we have invented the game "Free the Hostage!!" The tenth new event!]

^[Free the Hostage! You will play 4vs4 against each other. Each team gets one a Cheetah, Patriot, Packer and a hostage that belongs to the other team. One player must be the hostage and he must stay in the goal from the opponents. Cheetah is for the attacker and the Van/Packer is for the defense. You must try to defend your hostage and drive through the enemy's gate with the Cheetah to free your friend. The friend must also be brought back. The team that gets their friend home safely and faster wins.]
^[Bild Text]
^[Rules]
^[There is no special rule, the faster of the two teams wins.]
^[Bild TextBild Text]

^[Opinions from the players]

^[It was awesome how many people stayed and watched, as you can see by the picture. Everything also worked out and people understood it quickly. They had fun and it was something new. There was a suggestion that we can do more rounds like Best of 3. This event type I will surely make more!]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]
^['~[new]~(lime)' Explanation of Tinder]
^[Bild Text]
^[A very simple and new event, but I haven't seen it yet. The eleventh new event!]

^[So you see in front of you a beautiful lady. You have to impress her with your best pickup lines. If you are good, then you go on to the next round, if you are bad, then you die :/.]
^[Bild Text]
^[Rules]
^[There is no special rule, all pickup lines allowed!]
^[Bild Text]

^[Of course many thought it was very cringe at the beginning, but during the event many stayed and we all laughed. It's not always about winning it is about having fun. People had fun and that's what counts!]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]
^['~[new]~(lime)' Explanation of The Forbidden 2vs2]
^[Bild Text]
^[Thought - Made - Done -> My twelfth new event.]

^[2vs2, but the persons must decide with which weapon they want to play in the round. If they win they are not allowed to use the weapon in the next round. They are not allowed to have the same weapons as the opponents + teammate. That's why you have to choose well to have a strong weapon in the end. The thought counts here!]
^[Bild Text]
^[Rules]
^[Who votes first will be decided via R ,P, S [ In this order : Winner -> Loser -> Winner [Friend] -> Loser [Friend] ]. That is why the R P S can also be decisive at the beginning. You can't have the same weapon as your teammate and enemies + you can't use the weapons in the next round [if you win with this weapon], as I mentioned above. Who shoots with another weapon will be disqualified. Of course, the hoster must write everything down so that no one can cheat.]
^[Bild TextBild Text]

^[I really felt screwed at the beginning, I explained it in detail. I even warned people that an important text was about to come and that they should read it calmly so that they would understand everything. When I asked if anyone had any questions, no one said anything. A little later, people came and said that they didn't read anything. Therefore, it was clear that some people have confusion. But in the end, everyone understood and liked it, many were watching too.]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]
^[Event Buildings #8]
^[Today as a "worker" I built a 1vs1 Cowboy map. You can use all weapons, it's up to the hoster.]
^[Bild TextBild Text]
^[This is what it looks like from the top.]
^[Bild Text]
^[This is the area. Bild Text]
^[The spectator seats. Bild Text]
^[The spectator view. Bild Text]
^[The two sides of the players Bild TextBild Text]
^[Battle simulation. Bild TextBild Text]
^[This is what it looks like from the bottom [not clean ikr :D]. Bild Text]
^[Extras.Bild TextBild Text]

^[We are coming to the end, thank you for your attention! Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]
^[Event Buildings #9]
^[Today as a "worker" I built a Im Different map.]
^[Bild Text]
^[This is what it looks like from the top.]
^[Bild Text]
^[This is the seat area. Bild Text]
^[The hoster place. Bild Text]
^[The hoster view. Bild Text]
^[The two sides of the seat area. Bild TextBild Text]
^[The player view. Bild Text]
^[This is what it looks like from the bottom. Bild TextBild Text]

^[We are coming to the end, thank you for your attention! Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]
^['~[new]~(lime)' Explanation of 1v1 Arrest]
^[Bild TextBild Text]
^[My thirteenth new event.]

^[There are always events for criminals, so I thought why not have events only for police officers. So I thought about 1v1 arrest. Policeman against policeman, who gets arrested first loses. Simple like always. ]
^[Bild Text]
^[Rules]
^[Of course, the policemen must have stars, otherwise it can not work [You can get stars through the "Bribe". When the hoster shoots the LWS, he gets stars and he can then buy off 6 stars at a time.]. Shotgun/Tazer is not allowed.]
^[Bild Text]

^[A lot of policemen came and enjoyed it, but from the criminal side there was not so much enjoyment, maybe because they just do not like arresting. I would not organize the event often, but once or twice is fun.]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]
^[Event #104]
^[Bild Text]
^[Event type: A v D]
^[Price: 2.2 Million $ -> 200k each ]
^[Helper(s): @Colobria ]
^[Winner(s): @beauty | @Darius | @Curny | @M9co1337 | @alperens | @Zac | @Vilex | @juanes12 | @schwaring | @Petrow | @Tema ]
^[Screen(s)]

:::

^[Bild TextBild TextBild TextBild TextBild TextBild TextBild Text]

:::

^[Bild Text]