Monthly Playtime Giveaway - Results!

Daryl

alt text

Hey all,

As discussed in this topic back in January we would be starting monthly giveaways to both Nitro Boosters over on our discord and also one random lucky player of the month.

The way this was run is that every player was given 1 entry to the raffle for every 1 second they played, with players with less than 48 hours played disqualified.

The winner of the luxurious, huge, $12,000,000 icon value property in central LV was @MaZen20 who played a total of 204 hours last month, and came within the top 100 players on the server.

Congratulations! There will be another giveaway for people based on playtime during February.

To be entered just ensure you spend at least 48 hours logged into SAES, and then every second extra gives you 1 more entry. More time online = better chance to win.

In our Nitro Booster giveaway, the lucky winner chosen at random by the discord bot was @sushii who is now the proud owner of Jizzy's Club in SF.

There will be another Nitro Booster giveaway this month, if not two! To enter head over to our Discord and boost the server. Then enter the giveaways in the #boosters-giveaway channel.

Most people with Discord Nitro already have TWO boosts they can use and do not realise this. Even if you boost another server, you may have one spare so it's worth checking!

You can stop reading here if you only care about free shit.

Just because we went through the hassle of pulling the stats for playtime for EVERYONE I thought people might be interested in some random figures.

In January we had over 4,000 unique players on the server - a surprisingly large amount!

Out of these players they spent a collective 269,478,355 seconds on the server - or around 74,855 hours!

The most active player last month (no prize sorry!) was @Dor with a playtime of 2,296,610 seconds - or about 637 hours!

If you're interested in the top 10 active players last month, look no further than here.

Hopefully those figures were of some interest to you.

Best of luck in the February giveaway!

"In our Nitro Booster giveaway, the lucky winner chosen at random by the discord bot was @sushii who is now the proud owner of Jizzy's Club in SF."

In North Korea's random presidential election giveaway, the lucky winner chosen at random by the North Korean bot was @Kim Jong-Un who is now the proud leader of The Democratic people's republic of Korea

@spetnazz said in Monthly Playtime Giveaway - Results!:

"In our Nitro Booster giveaway, the lucky winner chosen at random by the discord bot was @sushii who is now the proud owner of Jizzy's Club in SF."

In North Korea's random presidential election giveaway, the lucky winner chosen at random by the North Korean bot was @Kim Jong-Un who is now the proud leader of The Democratic people's republic of Korea

Damn!

I thought my ability to rig a bot which is on 983,987 servers would go unnoticed!

Too smart for me Spetnazz, as always!

@daryl said in Monthly Playtime Giveaway - Results!:

@spetnazz said in Monthly Playtime Giveaway - Results!:

Damn!

I thought my ability to rig a bot which is on 983,987 servers would go unnoticed!

Too smart for me Spetnazz, as always!

Can't outsmart me, I've got the brainpower of a thousand Tunisians doing the mathematic calculations for me