• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alperens

alt text
alt text
Activity number: 30
Date: 04.04.2021
Information: Internship Program on LS-LV Highway Garage

It was a sunday afternoon I was in Los Santos Mechanic area and suddenly I saw the announcement on my phone about Los Santos - Las Venturas highway garage opened. I got my towtruck which was near the repairing area and went directly the garage. When I arrived there, there is no customers. Firstly, we recieved some cars with litle troubles and quickly fixed them. Some times later, lots of customers came our garage. We were just planning to fix the cars with killa and have brondy controlling us. But sadly when so many customers came, sir brondy also had to fix some cars. I interested with sir @mutedpeak 's car. When I asked the trouble to him, he answered that some wrong voice comming from the engine. I looked the engine and tried to find the trouble. The trouble was related with engine oil. I changed it with new ones cause earlier oil was really shit. After that I listened the engine voice and it came really nice so I was done and deliver the car to mutedpeak. I got paid 500 dollar for this fixing. After a little rest sir brondy wanted to look the @teller 's motorcycle from me. I checked the motorcylcle with some testing and saw the breaking system already dead. I changed them with new ones for both wheels. Also I changed the engine oil and brake oil. It was a good experience like the earliers. Thanks to help @Brondy .

CC members: @Brondy

Other members: @killa
Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/i4YbK2F

alt text

alt text
alt text
Activity number: 37
Date: 14.04.2021
Information: Internship Program on LS-LV Highway Garage

*It was a good Ramadan day. I was fasted and really hungry. I was doing repairs on the LV X so that time would pass quickly. Meanwhile I got a call from sir @beauty, he said that "Can you come to LV garage, I want to test you." When I heard that, I went to the garage with joy. He welcomed me in front of the garage. After some explanation, I got to work. First of all, I looked the engine of the car. Some smoke was coming from the engine. After some thinking, I realized that the problem stemmed from where. It was about the heated, pipes were thin and broken cause of heat. I changed them with new ones. After that, I examined the left front wheel of the car. It was flat tire, I repaired it. Last of all, sir @beauty wanted from me changing the nitro. I removed the old nitro and changed it with new nitro. I spent a little time but it was good for me. Thanks to help @beauty *

CC members: @beauty

Other members:
Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/nDPLE8I

alt text

alt text
alt text
Activity number: 42
Date: 18.04.2021
Information: Reparing Car in LV GARAGE

It was Ramadan day and sunday. I was serving a repairing service in LVx. After some cars repairing mr John call me. His car was out of fuel. When I arrived there, I talked him about the trouble of car. While we talking sir @niklaus came there. We decided to take car to garage with my tow truck. I went to take my tow truck and came back to there. I got the car with tow truck and carried it to garage. sir @niklaus opened the LV garage. While he take care of the customer, I searched the car. The engine pipe was broke so I changed it with new ones. The pipes are not drip anymore. We checked the car with sir niklaus. It looks perfect. We solved the problem in a short time and delivered the car to customer. He was really pleased from our service and he give extra tip to me. Thanks to help sir @Niklaus

CC members: @Niklaus
Other members: Jones
Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/WXD9P5m

alt text

alt text
alt text
Activity number: 46
Date: 25.04.2021
Information: Internship Program on LS-LV Highway GARAGE

It was a good day. I was repairing some cars in LV X and looking some cc members. I saw the sir @marksman from a far away. When I called him he said that I ll open the LS-LV Highway Garage. When I heard that, I went to garage and I started to waiting for customers. Mechanics @rezzy and @pain came the garage when I was waiting. After some time sir @3ko came our garage. I looked his first car and repaired it's door. He was really pleased from my service and he brought the second car. I looked it with @ReZzYBG and @pain. We fixed it's engine and tires problems. We got our payment and everyone became happy. Thanks to sir @Marksman and @kaioshin.

CC members: @MarksMan @Kaioshin
Other members: @pain @ReZzYBG
Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/lO3Rve0

alt text

alt text
alt text
Activity number: 49
Date: 28.04.2021
Information: Reparing Car in LV GARAGE

It was a quarantine day however I was on my work with government allow. I was repairing some cars at LV X and I got an urgent call from racer @Killer . He said that I crashed my car into a shop wall, so I need your help. I got my towtruck, turned on the warning light and on my way to accident site. When I arrived in there, I talked with him and took the car with my towtruck. I need the garage for repair it but I dont have any garage key. when I was thinking about what to do, it occurred to me to call sir @Anas . I asked to him that "Sir, can you open any garage to help me. I need a garage for repair a car." He said of course and I towed the car to garage. After some checking, I realized that oil filter and injector of the engine was not working well. I changed them with new ones. Then I looked the front part of the car. The hood and lights were broken so I also changed them with new ones. This repair took about my 50 mins. I did some discount for him and got my payment. Thanks for help sir @anas

CC members: @anas
Other members: @Killer
Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/TLCd2dJ

alt text