Zwolle-

Your ingame username: zwolee
Your ingame alias: Zwolle
Your year of birth: 99
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey stanbul

How long you have been playing SAES: 9 year, since 2012

Qualities you can offer: I am a loyal and helpful person that does have plenty of patience, which can be very useful. I don't mind helping people with their problems. I'm also an active player in the SAES community, both in-game and on the forums. Im known for being a good mapper in MTA and I can say Ive helped the server many times by mapping some amazing things, theres more to come obviously. I can map almost everything you ask. Finally, I've been playing here for a long time and I'm a known player, which makes me experienced and well respected in many ways.

Your weaknesses: Im too friendly to someone that doesnt deserve my friendship.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: Ive been playing on SAES for years and I feel like its time to share my knowledge with the new players, I want to help new members of the community with whatever they need, Im an experienced player and I believe I can help and manage every scenario accordingly. I also want to keep updating server with amazing projects, mostly related to mapping where I feel confident in myself and my skills.

Server Memberships: JK,CLO,LWS,CC,ZIP,CS,OB,IAC,ALT,DONATOR, also part of Bastage.

Additional information: Im Baris , I live in stanbul ,Turkey , Currently im working in a 3D Printer Company, in my free times i like to play in Saes.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: no
Previous (legitimate) bans: no

• 2 weeks later...