coldplay's Application for SAHA

ColdPlay

Your ingame username: cankutay123
Your ingame alias: coldplay
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: I started playing SAES back in 2011 and been playing since then, just realizing it has been a decade now, yet still feels like yesterday.

Qualities you can offer: I will try to make it a little bit different from the usual ''I have been playing for a very long time and I know everything'' as that is too mainstream. First of all, I am always learning things and making lessons out of my experiences and mistakes, both in real life and in-game, that is probably what made me known in the community and made me who I am today. I can count myself as a quick learner, so I believe I could adapt easily to a spot in SAHA/Staff if I was accepted. I am trying to fill the application as if it was a real-life application, because I don't behave any different in-game than in real life I am who I am, unlike some people who can be a little bit different from time to time. I'm leading a gang and a group ingame, and I have led a club in college just as those groups ingame, and I believe one of the qualities I can offer is my leadership skills. I am charismatic and people around me value my word, that takes you to prove yourself to them and I believe I most often do that, and I am very well aware that apart from the leadership, it is just as crucial to be optimistic and have a smiling face with great skills of communication. One of my other qualities is that I treat people equally, the way it should be. I don't judge anyone by their race, or their ''position'', and I believe that is one of the qualities SAHA/Staff applicants should have. Other than that, I have introduced many people to SAES, guided them at the beginning of their SAES career, and I don't mean the ''help'' that most people tend to proudly show off within the help and support channel while the recruitment is on.

Your weaknesses: The people around me often say I approach things more suspicious than them. I can also mention I have always been an overambitious person, which happened to pay off bad from time to time but here I am, with all the bad and good decisions I had made in the past and very proudly.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes I do.

Reason for application: This question is the same as being asked ''Would you want to be a billionaire?''. Of course, who wouldn't want it? After all those years spent playing on the server as a "regular" player, I'd of course would like to take a part in this very respected group which is a dream of almost every player that is playing regularly on the server. I have experienced pretty much everything I could on the server and I thought why not take it to the next step. I believe I could be a reliable addition to the group and I could put my skills to better use if I were selected to be a part of the SAHA/Staff team.

Server Memberships: JUMBO VL - OB VL - LWS - CC

Additional information: Hello there, my name is Kutay and I go by the nickname of ''coldplay'' ingame. I was born in the United States back in 1996 while my parents were still residents there due to their work. We moved back to Turkey when I was about 7 years old, and since then I have been living here. I was studying mechanical engineering in college but I decided to chase my dreams of becoming a pilot, so I dropped out and signed up for pilotage in college, and I'm currently studying, still soon to have my private pilot license due to covid pandemic as it hindered things for me for quite a bit now. Having flown many times in a simulator, the time for my first actual flight is still yet to come, gonna make us all a favor make sure I crash my plane into Teddy's apartment. Other than that, my hobbies are, including but not limited to: playing professional tennis, amateur basketball, working out at my local gym, and obviously, playing computer games. Lastly, I want to add I started eating more vegetables on a piece of advice from Kain a couple of years ago.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I haven't received any legitimate punishments in a very long time.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have been banned about 9 years ago, somewhere in 2012 if I recall correctly, for multi-accounting. I was a newbie back then. My appeal was accepted and I was unbanned, that is the only time I have ever been banned.

• 2 weeks later...