Organization Zero | Media archive

Gengar

alt text
Participants:@Pump @Aboody
Story: we are getting a lot of money this period cuz of kidnapping, selling women etc... and especially fixing and upgrading the bikes, all the gangs want to upgrade and fix their bikes from us since we got a rare machine named "rosetur".
today, when I was in our base fixing some bikes, I got a call from "James" from The company, he told that his bike was broken since he ran over a police car and he wants to fix it in the earliest time, cuz he got a big race after 2 weeks so he needs to train more to win this race, however, I told to come to our base that I can check his bike if it has any big problem,
20 mins later, he came to our base, he parked his bike in our garage and we start talking about the races in general, the modern kinds of bikes etc...
then he decides to show me his bike, after checking the lights, the hood, the engine ... I found it goes fine, but there is some problem with the lights that it need to fix.
after 2 days, when the bike has been fixed, I called him and I told him to come to our base that he can see his bike and test it, after testing it, he was very happy,also he gave me a big price which is 4648894354$ for what I did to help him since he is a rich man,and he went back home.

Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
@Pump said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay #397 Reported.
alt text
Lately, The Company was getting more and more known and powerful inside San Andreas streets. It is starting to achieve its goal which is getting over the world and controlling it. It all started with the trusted undercover who work for The Company. They were doing their job greatly and completely.
alt text
To start with, one of the agents was talking about called James Rivera who led a big war against one of The Company enemies. However, there were some pieces of information that are necessary to get a member of the enemy gang that got arrested when he was in a cafe. Now he is getting questioned from Bone County department chiefs.
alt text
James wanted to have this kind of information to give them in order to make sure that he gets in the jail (the member of the enemy gang) The reporter sent the location where he wanted to meet James. When arrived from the two parts and after having a long discussion about what does this information consist of, all went as planned James got the stuff and went back to the headquarters after paying the reporter. James, when he arrived to the headquarters, has put them in his official ca then he started thinking of what to do in the next step.
alt text

alt text

Title: ~Innovation is our specialty~

Participants : @Fugitive , @Cornelius , @Energizer , @Sanya , @MrDeathBoy , @J-a-x , @Brazz , @yassin50 , @Warrior213 ( *O|Balla$)

Story:

Organization Zero has connections all over the SA, people that provide information, which is always used so that our modern Motorcycle Club remains one step ahead in matters of innovation. An anonymous tip provided reasonable suspicion that Cuban Cars imported into San Andreas a new modified engine part, so James decided to take a look into that. After a brief phone call, he had a meeting with Outfit member

twix inside Organization Zero Manor and Center of Operations. Using Outfit's ability to blackmail people, twix blackmailed the secretary of Cuban Cars, not only to get information about the new parts but also to get James's name on the buyers list and set up an appointment with an old, experienced Cuban Mecanico, brahim

alt text

When James was informed about the new modified parts, he gathered some Organization Zero members and they set off in the silence of early morning to Cuban Cars Garage in San Fierro, where the parts were stashed. As soon as they arrived there they were greeted by the great Mecanico Brahem and his skilled Assistant Caven. After having a brief chat with them, the decision to get down to work.

alt text
alt text
alt text

Right after Organization Zero members drove the cars on which they would load the two and only prototype engine parts inside the garage, James discussed with Brahem the details of the purchase. The rarity of the parts was pointed out constantly by the Mechanico, who claimed he had never seen best engine part than that in his entire career. When he was assured that the parts would be well taken care of, he sent the buyer into the Cuban Cars office to make the final transaction and he started bringing out the special merchandise,with the help of his Assistant

for more details

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

After the payment was done, James and Harry conducted an inspection of the parts and started loading them into the vehicles.

alt text
alt text

In the meantime, the Assistant of the Mecanico , Caven , started whispering something to Mecanico's ear and they started talking out loud in spanish . Maybe they found out the scheme that Organization Zero plotted with the help of Outfit, so they could get access to these classified special Engine Parts. Right after the parts were loaded onto the cars, full of fear of their lives they pushed aside the members occupying the closest to the door car , got inside and tried to run away, yelling that Cuban Liberation Organization will make Zebras pay.James tried to stop them , but for that time it was a wild goose chase. To cover their trails , since every car that's a property of Organization Zero has GPS control in it, they stopped at the next parking lot and loaded the Cargo on a Van. The thing is , that Organization Zero was already one step ahead, and reinforcements were outside , led by Jax . Although the reinforcements didn't manage to stop them from getting out , they helped much on the chase that followed up.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

The attempted runaway from Mecanico and his Assistant , went well , until they got into the highway towards Whetstone and Flint County which is full of tunnels and dangerous turns , where the drivers of Organization Zero could reduce the distance they had from them. After popping their tires , Brahem lost the control of the vehicle and some meters ahead fell out of the way rammed up the Whetstone Beach hills and landed in front of the beach.Unfortunately,, for him,, his vehicle was upsidedown,, onfire,, while he and his Assistant were havinga hard time staying alive from the impact.

[alt text
alt text
alt text

Sanya and fillipo managed to open the destructed Van's trunk and find the part that was intact , thanks to the metallic box in which it was. Both Mechanics ended up dead , with the Cuban one saying " C---LO is coming" . Jax and Rose took care of the Assistant Mechanic's body while the cuban one was left there , in order to get retrieved by his beloved ones and honored like it should be. Afterall, Sacrifices have to be made if someone has to stay to the top. That's what Organization Zero did . May God bless both of them.

We hope you enjoyed reading it!

alt text

Participants : @Rubik & @Kurupted

Story: Yesterday we lost a lot of our motors in the TURF WAR AND Bank robbery i searched for any nice trucker to transport us a good delivery of motors some one told me about Rubik that he is a professional trucker and he could transport this delivery to me on short time. i got Rubik's number from him and after some hours i talked with Rubik and i told him that i want different kinds of motors for Organization Zero he told me that will coast 100,000 for the 1 devilry i ordered 3 delivers for 300,000 he told me it will be done in 1 day. next morning i got a call from him that he don't know where is Organization Zero base i told him to wait me in LVx To follow me to the base. i called Kurupted a PROFESSIONAL technical from The Motor Heads to check the motors if it's good or not after 5 min we arrived to LVX then he followed me to the base
krupted start checking the motors and he told me that it's good then i payed Rubik the 300,000 then he told me if u can give him some of guns because some of cops are attacking him while he is driving his truck i showed him our guns and he decided to buy M4 and Combat shotgun but he will try it first then i sold him some of M4 and Combat Shotgun and we danced a bit .
ScreenShot:

alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Participants:]~(green,olive)@RikKi
~[Story:]~(red)
after years and years of working, finally, we reach our goal which it consists in making the best engine named '' V8 engine'' .all San Andreas knew this good news however they are trying to get this engine but they still don't have enough money since it costs a lot of money , today when I was fixing some bikes in our base, a guy named "Andre Mathew" from "Comando da capital" came to our base, he told us that he wants to buy this engine ,and he is ready to spend all his money on this engine , we talked a bit about the bikes in general then I took his bike to check if it suffers from any probem , luckily I didnt found any porblem with his bike, then I decide to remove his old engine and I made the new one which the "v8 engine", then we decide to talk about the price, after some suggestions , he decided to pay me 1 m for this engine , he thanks me and he went back to his base, at the end , I put all the money that I got in our teasury .
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text