Organization Zero | Media archive

Gengar

alt text
Story:
An opportunity to make a "Revenge" doesn't come daily or even monthly, it's hard to claim it, this is what all my friends around me are always saying since the guy that killed all my family was a close friend. I didn't believe what they said, I wanted to make the "Revenge" with any way or any price. I remembered that I got a photo with him, So I went to search for it. My room was dirty, I spent 15 Minutes to find it. After that I called a cop that we are bribing monthly to work with us. He was offline so I sent him a message saying, "Hello, Mark, I'm James I hope you remember me, I'm from OrganiZation Zero zebra's Right Hand, Whatever, I need to meet you in a secret place, I got something to say about a thing I want to accomplish, It's an important thing, you know what I mean, I'm ready to pay a lot. If you will not answer after 2 Hours, I'll get another one you know we got a lot". Within 48 Minutes, He answered by sending a message "Bone County Local Restaurant, meet me there and let's have a talk, long time no see." Within 1 Hour, I reached the recommended location after I took some money. I entered the Restaurant found the officer, we shake each other hands then we had a talk. After I explained the situation, he said That he knows about this guy. Then he told me to come tomorrow to the same location to give me some files about the man. It was as planned, I got the files from him, paid him. Now, It's time to start thinking about a plan to get him.
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

https://i.imgur.com/ppErpbn.png
@seth said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RP# 92- Renting a club (Organization Zero)
Participants : OC|>Seth[T], OC|> @Elyes , OC|> @Chiromi , Z| @Cornelius
Story:

Everything was ready for party except a place to party so Seth contract again Cornelius from Organization Zero for a club, Cornelius was use to own the biggest club in San Ferrio. Seth took Chiromi and Elyes with him and went to San Ferrio, After reaching the club Seth got shocked after having a look at the strip club from outside. Seth also brought a money briefcase, Seth gave Cornelius party invitation for all Organization Zero's members, and then Cornelius took all Overdose Crime members inside of the club.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

When Seth went inside Seth gotta knew that the club ex-owner was Jizzy who was his old friend who died an year ago, Seth was happy but sad on his death too. Seth accepted the deal without checking anything else as it was owned by his old friend. Seth gave 20,000$ to Cornelius and start preparing everything for party.

alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

@seth said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RP#91 - Buying Prostitude (Organization Zero)
Participants : OC|>Seth[T], OC|> @MrThomas , OC|> @Tape and Z| @Cornelius

Story:

Seth was preparing everything for Hoodie's birthday party so Seth decided to get a Prostitude for party, Seth knew the perfect gang for it so Seth contact Cornelius who was member of Organization's Zero. Cornelius ask Seth to come at Las Ventures Parking Lot near Martin's car shop. Seth took MrThomas with him and went to the Parking lot where Cornelius was waiting for Seth with Prostitude.

alt text
alt text

Cornelius was waiting with Protitude at the back side of the 2nd Floor, Seth parked the car at side and Start talking about deal, The prostitude shown her skills in striping, Seth liked her as she was Hot, Seth paid 2000$ for her and took her with himself, After reaching Overdose Crime's base Seth parked the car and took the prostitude to her bedroom and locked her inside.

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

The Deal (1st part)
Participants: Z|Franks#, [CDC]Killer[HQ] (@Killer )
Organizations: ~[Organization Zero]~(#369131), ~[Commando Da Capital]~(maroon)
Short Scenario: I was just chillin' at the base when I got a phone call from my old friend, that his member will be coming to our base to buy some NRG's, he arrived and we talked for a while about the deal. He also checked our work shop, the NRG's parts and many other things, after quite a while of chatting, he left and I started working on the vehicles.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/I9fmaZA