Filippo's application for SAHA

Filippo

Your ingame username: acabsanta
Your ingame alias: Filippo
Your year of birth: 13/01/1997
Your gender: Male.

Nationality: Tunisian.
Country of residence: Tunisia.

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing SAES since 2013, due to some reasons i went inactive and forgot about the game and fully back 2016.
Qualities you can offer: During the long times i've spent on the server and beside the gaming skills i've learned, i also gained other skills which is classified as one of the important qualities for such positions, start with the communication skills which are the abilities i use when giving and receiving diffirent kinds of information ( it can be ideas, feelings or even an update on our server ) this includes mainly speaking and good answers at the best of times. last but not least the responsibility, some difficult positions in real life taught me lessons about how to respect the importance of the responsibility, how to care about liability and to be restrained at the same time.
Your weaknesses:

• I have trouble saying " no "

• I'm the biggest critic of everything.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, i do.
Reason for application: I simply wants to help the current team and since i have always been looking to find a new way to increase the continuation of having fun also to keep in mind such position as SAHA agent will benefits and magnify my knowledge and that's the important point.

Server Memberships: I am a member of Black~Bullets, LWS, SAI, Cuban Cars, rTECH, SaS, and OB.
Additional information: N/A
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I've been muted in the past period.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

• 2 weeks later...