Suggestion Gangchat

killerask

Question

Official gangs LVL 1+ Should be added in a new Gangchat (same as Teamchat) but for official gangs only.

Lately, there have been so many incidents with "leaked" BR and I noticed that there are some players from SWAT (Benny) or others from SAFP who will change their name into something stupid like 123456 and just watch Teamchat. And as soon as a BR is called they
"accidentally" switch back to being SWAT MIT SAFP. and go directly to the bank that has been called or the place where all gangs gather. I think this isn't fair since we as criminals are not allowed to spawn as a Cop in BR. So cops should have a similar rule when spawning as crim just to watch the Teamchat.

So my suggestion in short: Gangchat where all LVL 1 + gangs will be automatically added to prevent the Sniping of so called "Leaked" Bankrobs

24 answers to this question

Not against the existence of such chat but, I don't think it will prevent any leakages. If you want to call an gang without spawn to your BR it's usually enough with sending a PM to one of their members, and even if you don't, you wouldn't use criminal teamchat to communicate with them. That means the leakage isn't really caused by gangs with spawn calling gangs without spawn but by people who announces it in the criminal teamchat.

@Henry somewhat I agree with you, But it is really nice just to use team chat to announce the gathering point. unfortunately, because every spawned criminal has access to team chat you see that gangs like SWAT SAPD and MIT will always show up at the gathering of criminals. we even had swat and SAPD join the BR while still playing with swat tag as a criminal. and by all ''mystery'' when you ask the police swat members how they find the BR they will tell you it was ''leaked" by a rival gang but don't tell you what gang leaked.

With my solution when a BR is leaked to cops all gangs can be 100% sure that some other gang leaked and it just wasn't a cop spawned as a criminal since they won't be having access to a lvl 1+ gang.

If i am not wrong the same chat I am implying is also being used by cops right? where they have a chat especially for official police squads

@mrsolrac K panel Power bro and from the activity of the gangs and also from Sr's if there is no Criminals at Sr's or VIP that mean its Clear that they start regrouping and that what happen everytime
if a gang start turfing that mean a BR incoming and thats also what happen everytime too

do we really need to spy on gang BR since we can spot thousand different criminal in gang's base!
and yeah those IQ criminals spawning as medics and trainess where they have access to radio in order to spy on the other side, why don't you just send PM to other trusted criminal just like other gangs instead of calling for it in public criminal chat

@killerask also gang members change their name to 12345, then spawn as trainee and bribe every criminal at the regrouping of the BR so that they wont be tracked. That's even bigger abuse to me.

And cops spawning as criminal is undercover work.. if you know what that is.

@toreno
@SAFP-Stone
@Niceez

Maybe we should than make some new rules for criminals aswell as cops. maybe a official squad and official gang say . also rules should be adjusted same with turf rules so we can make the game also a bit more fair..

Also i think K pannel is to overpowered from what i hear i am perfectly fine with it to see ongoing BR / SR etc but i think to see everyones location while gathering for a BR is a bit to OP.
@Henry any ideas how we could empower these changes?

@killerask

I appreciate your feedback and willingness to come up with a solution together! I have been thinking of this as-well..

The only thing I think that would work at all would be to remove radio from trainees since they cant communicate with it anyway. Although it sucks that they wont be in the loop of things ..

And maybe just have a different channel for EMS and SAFD.

This would mean that the only ones in the police radio would be

ProCops and Squads.. however I feel like most will say that we can just use team chat. Which is kind of true.

Now for gangs I am not sure..

Honestly the best solution would be for gangs / squads to work harder to keep their next moves from leaking by using the team chat and parties, or passing the word along via CC for members to guide helpers.

As for the K panel, the K panel works as a police CAD system. Which is basically emergency calls to respond to based on assignment. I think the K panel works as it should and maybe criminals should try to keep themselves unwanted when going to a BR.

Maybe this way people wont just cowboy all the time! As a real life criminal, the more successful you are, the quieter you get.

@safp-stone Maybe we could keep teamsay and radio like it is but also have like an official teamsay and official radio.

EMS and SAFD i personally dont play so i cant make the call if radio is neccecary on them.

True thing about the unwanted part but than we will need some crims to spawn cop just to bribe.

From the criminal side its really nice to use teamsay cause you dont have to pm everyone directly and most of the time all gangs help each other out

Sounds boring. If your BR gets stopped because it got leaked, then you didnt have enough helpers to begin with. I like the excitement of not knowing if the bank is going to be empty, or if there'll be 13 cops hiding inside. I dont mind it tbh, as long as it isnt some butthurt Tunisian official gang member who leaks it because someone accidentally killed him 3 weeks ago

@killerask said in Suggestion Gangchat:

Official gangs LVL 1+ Should be added in a new Gangchat (same as Teamchat) but for official gangs only.

Lately, there have been so many incidents with "leaked" BR and I noticed that there are some players from SWAT (Benny) or others from SAFP who will change their name into something stupid like 123456 and just watch Teamchat. And as soon as a BR is called they
"accidentally" switch back to being SWAT MIT SAFP. and go directly to the bank that has been called or the place where all gangs gather. I think this isn't fair since we as criminals are not allowed to spawn as a Cop in BR. So cops should have a similar rule when spawning as crim just to watch the Teamchat.
So my suggestion in short: Gangchat where all LVL 1 + gangs will be automatically added to prevent the Sniping of so called "Leaked" Bankrobs

As far as I'm informed, Level one gangs actually count as "official" on paper because they have a level. Level two is when you get the rewards that actually matter. With that being said, I'd love to see this happen. Especially if squad members are abusing (in my opinion) this advantage, and I'm aware this is not a rulebreak, this should really happen. I have no problems with it.