Expert's application for SAHA

Expert

Your ingame username: ayech
Your ingame alias: Expert
Your year of birth: 20/03/2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing SAES for more than five years now, my in game account was created back in 2015
Qualities you can offer: Throughout my long period of being part of this server, and as I mentioned above, it is soon to be turned out my sixth year. I successfully managed to enrich my knowledge on many levels. Starting off with communication skills, I gained the ability to communicate with people properly and effectively which means I am able to listen, follow directions and provide estimation.
Adding to that, honesty. I am willing to offer accurate and timely information and I am not willing to cover up any mistakes I would do in the future. I will admit it and learn not to do it again.
It is thanks to the groups and companies I have been involved in I was taught some manners such as responsibility, it is all about being dependable so people know they can count on me, keeping one's word and agreements, accepting credit when I do things right and acknowledging mistakes nad being a contributing member of the community. I do believe that being responsible is a key to success.
And let's not forget the problem - solving skills, if I am ever put to solve any conflict with two persons, I will patiently listen to both parts and do my best to solve it in a way that satisfies each part.
Your weaknesses: The confusion I get while having to deal with a huge amount of tasks at once would be my only weakness I must say. I would love to do my tasks one by one. I have been working on this weakness for a long time and I am going to do my best to get it done.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: I have done my research and I know exactly what the spot requires and involves. I thought about my own career and know what I am looking for. I have been in SAES for a quite while now I am aware of the gameplay and how everything works, aprart from keeping the server to entertain myself, I would love to keep it as a source to enlarge my knowledge on many things.

Server Memberships: Tuga Thugs // Cuban Cars // ZIP // LWS

Additional information: I also would love to talk a bit about myself, my real name is Mahdi and Expert as in-game, I was in born in Tunisia, most of my time is engaged in social activities or spent out with friends. I enjoy playing SAES and a few more games in my spare time. Over the years playing in the server, I managed to enrich my knowledge on many things, I also would like to talk about my gratitude for the server, the opportunities I was given in order to improve behave like a mature person. I am active now so you can find me on discord ( I have it downloaded on both my pc and phone ) if not found in-game

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Yes, muted for talking non-English in mainchat and some adminjails for dm when i was new player.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have been banned once for falling into an old player's trick which was abusing something related to Housing, it led me to a ban and I learned from my mistake

• 2 weeks later...