ZoRo's Application for SAHA

ZoRo

Your ingame username: ZoRo124
Your ingame alias: ZoRo
Your year of birth: 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2018.
Qualities you can offer: the position of a SA Housing Agency requires a high level of professionalism and ethical conduct. and I got those. I know how to teach and simplify things for others, It all about some patience. I'm active in-game also I like to work for it and to be one of the SAHA team, so I can help players, etc..., I got enough experience in how to deal with problems in the squads between members and my friends some times we need to lie to solve a problem sometimes, but not every time sometimes I need to tell the truth. Anyway, I'm not here to talk about that but just to make you know, I can offer more SAHA activity in the morning because I'm active in the morning and at night too, and I think that's good. And finally, I am creative and innovative. I have some ideas in my mind, So I want to share them with the SAHA team.
Your weaknesses: I got some Drop FPS sometimes because my PC going to die, but I'm preparing to buy a new PC very soon. another thing that's it my English isn't the best but I can deal with this position like that(I'm trying to fix it).

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, On my PC and on my phone too.

Reason for application: Personally, I consider myself a good financier, a good agent for the future. I would like to join this position to help myself and the whole of the community. with this position, I want to practice my skills and help all of the community with sorting the inactive houses, etc..., It's all about how you will act with the requester, I need to be helpful and useful with all. and another thing I want to use in this position to gain more trust and to be honored by the community.

Server Memberships:

• Current memberships:
    San Andreas Federal Police - Chief Inspector(HQ)
    San Andreas Police Department - ProCop
    San Andreas Interceptors - Trooper
    San Andreas Fire Department - Engineer
    ZIP planning and Construction - Architect
    Radio SA - Dj
    Global Express Trucking CO. - Trucker
    World Farming Supply - Farmer
    K-9 Security- K-9 Unit

• Previous memberships:
    Invest Arms Corporation - sHQ
    The motor Heads - Mechanic
    Cunning Stunts - Racer
    Cluck'in Bell

Additional information: I Would Like to tell you something about Myself, my name Aziz, a 19 years old boy, living in Sousse (Tunisia), I like to spend my free time playing with my PC as I love playing video games like MTA, CS: GO, etc... also I do like to play football and handball with my friends. I joined SAES in 2018.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I don't get any Adminjail before, I got only 3Mutes, another one also was trolling from a friend. about kicks I got the only one kick before because I went AFK without removing my builds.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

• 2 weeks later...

Decentish application, you have pretty good activity on the server too with very minimal punishments.

Unfortunately however you haven't been successful this time around. Please start helping a bit more around the server and discord to get your name out there a bit more for next time.

Good luck!
alt text