Teller's application for CS

Teller

Your ingame username: teller
Your ingame alias: [HS]Teller[1312]
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Finnish
Country of residence: Finland

How long you have been playing SAES: 7 years with around 2 years break from 2016 to 2018
Qualities you can offer: Bilingual (Fluent in Finnish and Russian, good in English), my will to help new players to understand how things on server work, I work hard to achieve the best result possible, I commit as much as possible to things I'm involving myself into.
Your weaknesses: Working 2 jobs so can't dedicate as many hours to play as I would like. I'm bad at following social network feed (such as Discord. You'd be shocked if I showed you how my notifications I have).

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: Same as last year, I want to be able to help server and players on it. I've been part of this community for 7 years and amount of good memories makes me want to give back to the community that helped me to develop my personality and learn English language (both text and speech). This might be my 4th or 5th application for a position in community staff.

Server Memberships: Hell Soldiers, raceTECH, Cuban Cars

Additional information: Working in the customer support field has taught me to handle many difficult and conflicted cases. Pretty sure the skill I've developed for the last 2.5 years can be used when handling reports and guiding new players. I've got a few people whom I've been playing with for a lot in my early days in SAES and CS whom I would like to be working with side by side.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Couple of mutes here and there, few adminjails for deathmatching.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Most recent one was for bullying Ardron but that was lifted the next day. In 2013 (or 2014, can remember exactly) got banned for 24h by Magnus for flaming in mainchat (I was a kid back then), banned by Kenny for a couple of hours for stating my opinion on some server rules such as deathmatching being useless. Don't really remember if there are any more bans.

• 2 weeks later...