beauty

Your ingame username: tugberk043
Your ingame alias: Beauty
Your year of birth: 28/12/1999
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2013-2014
Qualities you can offer: First of all, I like to help people and both teach to and learn from new things. I am very much active in the game hence people can easily find me around without struggling when they need a SAHA. Whenever I see a purposefully done rule break on the server I report it, and if I feel like the rule break was not done on purpose then I prefer warning the person and ask him to read the rules. On the other hand, I'm a law student and I was educated not to favoritism but to be fair.
Your weaknesses: Although there are no major problems with my English capability during a normal talk, I may happen to have moments where I see a word that I don't know, those times I ask either my friends or a dictionary for help. Also, even though I generally approach people with kindly manners I may be a bit insistent on things I want badly.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: I've been playing SAES for a long time now and I sometimes see people struggling to find a SAHA member to have their requests sorted. Moreover, I'd really like to join the SAES moderation and spend my free time on the server helping people around.

Server Memberships:

• Jumbo Klan

• RadioSA

• San Andreas Studios

Additional information: My name is Tuberk. I live in Istanbul and I study law. I live with my dog. My hobbies include reading and photography. I generally am a calm but ambitious person.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I don't really remember being muted or being banned in the past. I can't remember the exact count but I had been adminjailed for some mistakes I had done.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

• 2 weeks later...