Pothead's Application for Community Staff

Pothead

Your ingame username: impactomar
Your ingame alias: Pothead
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: First time I played on SAES was 2011/early 2012, my account name was 'impacto' back then but I wasn't able to play that much because of school duties that time so I stopped at some point. I returned in 2015 with a new account 'impactomar' because I couldn't recover the old one. It's a combination of my old username and my real life name (Omar). And since then I am pretty much active.
Qualities you can offer: I am a chill and a helpful person to be around and I always try to avoid unnecessary drama and conflict. Plus I am always playing on the server (mostly streaming music @lvx) with over 7k hours playing time and even when I am not on, just message me on Discord and I'll be there in few minutes since I am playing on a laptop and it's always with me. Also when it comes to a complaint, I'd tend to look at all sides of a story before making a decision.
Your weaknesses: You might not see me often in the mainchat as I don't really like talking there and I rather talk locally or privately, not sure if that is a weakness but I can work it out if necessary.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes I do.

Reason for application: The reason of my application is mainly to help the community. I'd love warping to a new player and explain him the gameplay, I'd also like to deal with people that want to ruin other people's fun(this is very common). Furthermore, I believe I would make a good asset to the CS team and that I have indepth knowledge of the server rules/gameplay since I have been playing here for quite a while now.

Server Memberships: I am running Radio SA for over 3 years now, I am also FBI Honorary and ProCop.

Additional information: Well. I am going to introduce you a little about myself in here, as previously mentioned my name is Omar. I am studying financial engineering and hopefully graduating this year. I am not really into gaming and SAES is what I have been playing for the past 6 years now, which makes me want to move on and apply for community staff this time.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: none.
Previous (legitimate) bans: none.

• 2 weeks later...

Decent application with decent activity and a clean punishment log.

Unfortunately you haven't been successful this time around which may be because of the weakness you described. In order to get your name out there you're going to have to help people out in a public setting as well as private.

Better luck next time,

alt text