Cristian

Your ingame username:CristianEscobar
Your ingame alias:Cristian
Your year of birth:06th of August, 2005
Your gender:male

Nationality:Carabobo/Valencia
Country of residence: Venezuela :venezuela:

How long you have been playing SAES:I have almost a year inside SAES

Qualities you can offer:My qualities that I can offer to the community are Correct answers within the discord of saes or in the server of saes and have a good activity in discord as in the server of saes

Your weaknesses:Sometimes I feel sad for not doing the right things or when I have a problem that I can't solve.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application:The Reasons for my request are that I like to help people with their problems or doubts that each User has on the discord or on the server.

Server Memberships:

• Arms Assassins

• All Load Trucking

• World Farming Supply

• San Andreas Fire Depart

• San Andreas Medics

• The Motor Heads

• Chaos Society

• Radio San Andreas

Additional information:My name is Cristian I live in Venezuela I am 15 years old, I am a boy who likes to help people with their problems or doubts, I am a gentle boy as in the game and in person, I know that I have very little time on the server that The other applicants but I can have all the knowledge that a staff in saes needs such as the rules, the chat and help users in discord or on the server, thank you very much for giving us these Opportunity to be Staff of saes.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server:I have only obtained 2 admin jails and a mute when starting to play in saes of that and I have not broken any of the rules of saes.

Previous (legitimate) bans:I have no ban during all this time that I am playing saes.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my application.

• 2 weeks later...

Very minimal application.

Decent activity and clean punishment record.

I would heavily recommend getting a bit more experience around here and helping out more ingame and on discord as you've been around less than a year!

Better luck next time

alt text