TaJ's Application for Community Staff

TaJ

Your ingame username: taj125
Your ingame alias: TaJ
Your year of birth: March 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Indian
Country of residence: Canada

How long you have been playing SAES: First time I started playing must be around 2011, but I was too young to clearly understand the concept so went long inactive and finally back in around 2016.
Qualities you can offer: Well, I'm a really old player who is totally aware with the game's concept and believes to totally understand both sides of the tale, the players as well as the management. I've been quite active over the past few years and always tried my best to help a new player not because I'm interested in this specific position, but because I like to do that. I've tried to never break a major rule and always stay in my boundaries while also keeping my point when something doesn't seem right. Moreover my English fluency is quite decent and my experience of leading a group to success despite many obstacles caused by the surroundings deliberately or not gives me the confidence of being able to have what it takes to be in this position. One more thing I'd like to add is my Canadian Timezone that allows me to be ingame at a time not many admins can and to monitor and control situations at that time.
Your weaknesses: I may have a few which I don't think I can list all, but at least try. To start with, I'm not very flawless with gaming situations of combat or flying, but those don't seem very relative to this position. However, generally I'm very open about what I feel and this might look like a weakness to some but its actually more of a strength to me.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: There are so many reasons behind my presence here such as the fact that I've been able to witness and observe evolution of so many fellow or younger players and always felt that I'm also capable of that. Secondly, I believe that this position might give me a little benefit in terms of helping new players which I love and still always try to do. Also, many times when I stumble upon a big argument between a staff and a player in game or at forums, I usually tend to have many opinions and suggestions of my own but keep them to myself because "those might not make a difference anyway", however this might change and I could help to resolve conflicts and also suggest new ideas when my position as a player is sorta promoted.

Server Memberships:

• CripZ (Gang) - Level 3 member.

• The Motor Heads - Leader and founder.

• Cuban Cars - Impounder.

Additional information: I would like to add a little introduction about myself in real life. My real nickname is Taj as well, I'm 19 years old and originally from Nothern India but recently arrived to Canada as a student. I usually work to earn myself a comfortable living but those are pretty much hampered due to COVID-19 lockdowns currently, hence I have a lot of free time to play the game for now. I don't expect this to change by a lot even once my routine is back on track because I'm always around for my group and helping everyone reaching out as much as I can

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: No (valid) adminjail ever. However a few little duration mutes.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Once, a long time ago back in 2017 I believe when a SAES HQ believed that I was an admin in my real life friend's "copycat" server which a lead SAES Developer himself came and inspected and declared to not have any copied resources running. The server was very soon closed and I've never really been associated with any other MTA:SA Community ever after.

• 2 weeks later...

Good application, your punishment record looks like @Ardron's abuse pillow so try and make sure he stops doing that before I have to :upside-down_face:

Your activity is kinda on the lower end as well, try and get that back up and start helping more.

Better luck next time!

alt text