nicky

Your ingame username: Clashofsaes
Your ingame alias: Nicky
Your year of birth: 2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisia
Country of residence: Tunis

How long you have been playing SAES: 5 years now
Qualities you can offer: Well, I can offer my loyalty, Maturity, I think that I'm already well known since I'm active and that's would help me a lot in this current job I'm applying for. My unique attribute is passion and being Honesty and staying away from troubles Which will help me a lot to communicate with others players and understand them to sort any kind of problem they got maybe cause I'm a calm person

Your weaknesses: Tunisian internet and some school stuff ,

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes i do

Reason for application: The Reason that made me make this application is that I felt like it fit well for my experience also I'm trying to be helpful as much I can ingame without even thinking that I'm going to apply for this, but Right now Im looking for more experience Like I've told before its been 5 years of activity its time to move for something more important , I would love to help people .

Server Memberships: Grove Street Family , RTECH , Outbreak organization , Cuban Embassy

Additional information: Hello, It's me Nicky my real name is Aziz, I live in the capital of Tunis at least not from Sousse, Still studying at high school its my last year, I was watching my brother playing SAES in 2011 well you know I was a kid was just driving around and one day in 2016 I came back as a player myself

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Yeah Few mutes and adminjails
Previous (legitimate) bans: Once by mistake

• 2 weeks later...