iGoogle's application for Community Staff

iGoogle

Your ingame username: igoogle
Your ingame alias: iGoogle
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Finnish
Country of residence: Finland

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been played SAES since 2010 to 2012, then I went inactive. Now I have been active since november 2020.
Qualities you can offer: Qualities I can offer is my age, some knowledge of scripting, and somehow knowledge of computers in all way. I had own finnish freeroam server a couple months in 2012, so I know about being an admin, how to add files in server, and how annoying it is that people asks continuously "please, can I be admin?" I also learn things quick.
Your weaknesses: I think my weaknesses is that I have much to do irl, so I'm not online many hours on day. Sometimes I have much more time to play, sometimes I can't come ingame in whole day. Thats what it is when you have family.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: Reason for my application to CS is that I want to help people ingame, and I like it. Also I can lead some things, I like to be a leader. Also I want to help everyone of you to make the server all the way better, as much as I can help on it.

Server Memberships: Im old member of LWS, ZIP, and DE. Also I'm old Vice Leader of Hell Soldiers. Currently I don't belong on any of those groups, because of my inactivity. Nowadays I'm in Medellin's gang.

Additional information: I'm Miikka, 24 years old male from Finland. I have wife, 2 kids and own taxi business. My hobbies is fishing and boating, and driving taxi, if it can be counted as a hobby.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Here can be some adminjails back from old times, I don't remember.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

• 2 weeks later...

It's never a good start when the first thing I see is that you removed the formatting from the application.

Surprisingly not a single punishment on record since we started logging them which is good however your activity is slightly lacking. Get back active and start helping a bit more.

Better luck next time!
alt text