Afufu's Application for SAHA

Afufu

Your in-game username: ALIJR007
Your in-game alias: Afufu/Ali
Your year of birth: 31st January 2002
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Kenyan
Country of residence: Kenya

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing SAES since April of 2020
Qualities you can offer: I would like to first mention that am a friendly and approachable person, just like in real life! Over the years I have trained myself in time management and decision-making. I did this because my career requires me to have these skills in hand, as well as some other skills. I think that the SAHA role can give me more practice in these skills, as I will be having more responsibility on the server, and trust me, I love to take responsibilities on my shoulders!
Moreover, I have been a SUPER active member of this community, by engaging with other players daily, I have seen what the players need, and I am willing to help them achieve that.

Your weaknesses: I think my biggest weakness is that I sometimes act a bit immature while playing on the server. But I believe my maturity will come with age, right?

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I have Discord Installed

Reason for application: The reason that I have applied for this position is that I feel that SAHA is a good way for me to spend more time on the server. Even though I am in many groups, I feel that joining SAHA can make me more 'useful' in the SAES community, and serve SAES members with respect, honor, and dignity.
Moreover, with my high activity on the server, I personally feel that this position can improve my reputation on the server.
In addition, I always see players filling the main chat with, ''Anyone free as SAHA?''. I feel that the CS part of the server has many members already and is very well supported. I know for a fact that SAHA needs more members right now and I am confident, able, and willing to take on this role.

Server Memberships:

• Senior Feild Agent in FOX Operations

• Deputy Fire Commissioner in the San Andreas Fire Department

• Trucker in All Load Trucking

• State Trooper in the San Andreas Interceptors

• Life Guard in the San Andreas Medics

• Mecanico in Cuban Cars

• Agent in the Secret Service

• Racer & Technician in The Motor Heads

• Farmer in World Farming Supply

Additional information: I would love to tell you a bit about myself here. My name is Ali, and I am from Nairobi, Kenya. I am currently in my first year of university and I want to major in Production and/or logistics. My university is in Canada, but because of COVID, I have to stay back home.
In Nairobi, I run a car wash with my father(in a partnership), and I am also a community police patroller, which is a fully voluntary service. Even though it is dangerous for me, I still do it as I am a strong believer in community support.
My hobbies include swimming, playing football(or soccer), playing video games, or more specifically, playing SAES and Clash of Clans, and racing Go-Karts.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have had 3 AdminJail's in the server, and I got 2 of them when I was relatively new. In addition, I have also been muted a few times.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Not been banned from SAES.

• 2 weeks later...