Draven's Application for Community Staff

Draven

Your ingame username: stairox
Your ingame alias: Draven
Your year of birth: 1997
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: I have started playing SAES back in 2015, but I went inactive for a period of 2 years or less.
Qualities you can offer: I believe that I have a lot to offer for this community, I want to start by saying that I'm very responsible and structured guy that always wants to be in a structured environment also, meaning that I'm someone who goes by the rules and never tries to act differently to them. In addition, I believe that each one of us has his own values, the individual who is strong enough never changes his values or his beliefs even if you give him power or higher ranks. As a matter of fact, I'm someone who never abuses his power, I have been given higher ranks frenquently either in real life or in game and I have never tried to use them as a matter of power to manipulate or judge people. In fact, I use them as an opportunity to motivate and empower the people that are around me because it's in my values to do that and I think this is really an important key for this role. Moreover, I'm someone who is emotionally stable, self confident and experienced enough to handle this job. I have learnt some specific skills throughout my career such as management, leadership, solution orientation that helped me developing myself and I'm pretty sure I can use all of these qualities and spread them around the community. You may ask yourself what's the link between these qualities and the position but you can't be a leader without being helpful, friendly, patient, good decision taker, a decent communicator, empathetic and humble.
Your weaknesses: Honestly, I don't belive in weaknesses, as a human being, I'm just someone who learns everyday from his mistakes and tries to elevate himself. The two main points that I kinda try to enhance are being too empathetic and a forgivable person in some situations that I shouldn't be so.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: There are different reasons behind my application, to be honest there are individual and collective reasons. For the individual reasons, I'm always a person that wants to take risk and higher steps in every situation, I don't want to have a blocked career and to stay put. For the collective reasons, it's mainly to help the community and offer more energy and group work withtin the team.

Server Memberships:

• Organization Zero : Leader

• LWS : Trusted Member

• CC : Member

• Government : Senator

• Rtech : Member

• Cuban Embassy : Immigrante Cubano

Additional information: Nothing really to add, I have tried to talk about every possible keys and points. I will be available for any further questions or informations.
Small edit : My activity might drop a bit in the next 2 weeks starting from tomorrow (Thursday the 7th) due to exams.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I don't really recall very well, what I can say is an adminjail or two back when I have started playing in the server.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

• 2 weeks later...