Wadduuuppp

forehead

Hola putos y putas!

Damn, nostalgia hits hard when I see that logo in the corner. :beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Anyway, just stopping by to wish you all a happy new year! I hope you all carefully partied last night, and that none of you got the 'rona.
I might even install the game and join the server today, just to see what it's like, since I haven't been online for years.

Cheers, lads!
It makes me feel super glad that the server is still alive and well!

P.S.

SHOUTOUT TO MY BOYS IN ~[AA]~(#99004d)!

Good to hear from you man, you legendary motherfucker, where have you been?! (if that's really you... /me looks at @Combine).

Things still going on with your band and shit? Went full bald yet? Definitely install the game, catch up with some people and keep stopping by once in a while. What a crazy year it has been, stay safe!

Terreeeyyy!
Hahahaha, "looks at @Combine", I remember when that happened. Don't worry, it's me this time.
Actually I used to shave my head for like two years prior to this one, and I combined it with a beard. I looked like anorexic Kratos or something. Now I'm a bare faced bitch with hair on top of my head and a big ass forehead as my personal trademark.
The band fell apart, it's just me and the other guitar player right now, making our own music, and planning on recording it some time during this year.
Btw who should I contact to change my in-game login credentials? The game is almost finished downloading, and I'm pretty sure the password won't be correct when I try to log.

@foreheadmonster said in Wadduuuppp:

Terreeeyyy!
Hahahaha, "looks at @Combine", I remember when that happened. Don't worry, it's me this time.
Actually I used to shave my head for like two years prior to this one, and I combined it with a beard. I looked like anorexic Kratos or something. Now I'm a bare faced bitch with hair on top of my head and a big ass forehead as my personal trademark.
The band fell apart, it's just me and the other guitar player right now, making our own music, and planning on recording it some time during this year.
Btw who should I contact to change my in-game login credentials? The game is almost finished downloading, and I'm pretty sure the password won't be correct when I try to log.

I apologize for my complete personality disorder and attempt to impersonate your identity out of sheer boredom. To this day even I look back and see how pathetic it was. Although, the conversation I had with @shaun inventing your personal life was entertaining, I think I have never laughed so much, the moment he pressed the ban button when he realized it was me, it was priceless.