Merry Christmas!

Kain

^[alt text]

Seasons Greetings!

Just a quick Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays from all of us here at SAES. Its been a bit of a crazy year for everyone with Covid and we hope everyone is safe and well. Despite all the issues around the world, 2020 saw our highest player count that we've seen for a few years and we thank every one of you choosing to spend that IRL downtime with us.

If for whatever reason you're spending Xmas alone this year due to Covid or anything, don't hesitate to jump onto the server and spend time with people in similar situations and those that don't celebrate it to keep yourself busy.

As per usual, another massive thanks to all of you which have donated to keep our services alive. I haven't ran any numbers but I feel like we've probably had more donations this year than any other recently and hopefully we'll be able to give you a little something back throughout 2021 so don't go anywhere!

So once again, Merry Xmas!

I wish all of you, who is celebrating merry Christmas.
Spend more time with your family, spend more time with your lovely ones, forget the 2020 asap because it wasnt really good one tho.

Stay positive (not corona) and healthy you and your family.

Hope to see all of you again at the 01.01.21